Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2157 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

The easiest way to get a job in crypto industry is doing bounty.

Yes bounty is the right way to join in the crypto job and it also trusted in all times so we join in good trusted bounty and earn some good profit and live better life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency should be additional earnings, because we see that it is unstable. For me, freelancing is ideal, but not only in the cryptocurrency. There are so many income opportunities on the Internet.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

I don't think there is a direct job provided by crypto currency. There should be jobs based on the organization dealing with crypto or those who run any blockchain technology I think. I don't know really whether there is any option to work directly in cryptocurrency, if it is so I will be first person to join with you for the opening.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jejak

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

You can open a service with the skills you have here, so you can get a job in the world of cryptocurrency for a good enough fee, I see it that way so far. Because utilizing the moments and business opportunities that we know will definitely get good results as well.
gnerro2

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

illustrator

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

create an ANN where you show your skills  and including pricing Wink

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
maliclaire

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
you can be one of them by getting more knowledge about crypto, how? you just read some questions and answers here in forum it helps you to gain knowledge and can gave you some tips. If you are confused just try to make a question and post it here in bitcointalk so many users/ traders can help you, then there`s a social media try to watch some vlogs about bitcoin.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

I don't think there is a direct job provided by crypto currency. There should be jobs based on the organization dealing with crypto or those who run any blockchain technology I think. I don't know really whether there is any option to work directly in cryptocurrency, if it is so I will be first person to join with you for the opening.

In cryptocurrency you can easily getting job through participating bounty campaign or trading, and this is the only job that you can earn big with less effort.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

learn to know more deeply what cryptocurrency is the best way for you, because many here that start as you are

Yes, gain knowledge first then join in different bounty campaigns, in this way you can consider posting in signature campaign, like or share in Facebook campaign, tweet or retweet in twitter campaigns and more as your cryptocurrency job.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

If you feel you don't have enough knowledge and skill about crypto of course you have to learn about it. Don't be lazy to learn because you can learn a lot on this forum. Start to learn and to do something related crypto currency such as trading or investing, you can try to find out where your expertise. You also can try to join bounty campaign, most of people in here work in bounty or signature Campaign.
olamide1023

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

One of the ways i felt someone can get cryptocurrency job online is doing doing campaign for different project and you will be paid in their currency.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

The article does not really enumerate cryptocurrency jobs available but it provide tips on how to land on one. You can join bounty campaigns to earn some. And if you do not have cryptocurrency knowledge, start to earn one by simply searching the web on the basics of cryptocurrency investment. There are also various sources on youtube that you can watch so that you can be more knowledgeable, just know how to use the sources available.
xabi alonso 88

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:04:07 AM

You can easily get jobs in field of customer support in crypto exchanges. If you are looking or the job of developer or security expert, you will have to take proper course
nmax.btc

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

need accurate information and data to recognize crypto and we must continue to increase our knowledge about cryptocurrency, I think the work as bounty hunter must be supported with knowledge of sufficient crypto and all problems of blockchain technology
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

The easiest way to get a job in crypto industry is doing bounty.

Are you kidding me? There are a lot of other jobs in the crypto industry and you will just sit down on doing Bounty campaigns? If you are knowledgeable enough, why not start your own crpyto currency? You can be a developer of your own digital currency, if you can't develop your own, you can just create a marketing strategy in an ICO project. There is a lot of other jobs, don't stick to what you are seeing here.
That requires great knowledge, patience and many other skills, and not everyone has those skills and those that have it not everyone has the desire to use them to create something new, that is why you see many people taking the easiest path of just participating in bounty campaigns even if the profits you can get out of those campaigns are not very high.  
xabi alonso 88

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

The skills and knowledge you require can be sought for by starting from something you know already. After that try looking for new jobs or projects on the web or social media.
Alacate615

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

which I know if you want to get a cryptocurrency job, you should look for a suitable ICO or work you can do. Because there's pretty much average work, like signature campaigns, twitter, facebook, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: