Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when is it best to buy in the green or red?  (Read 355 times)
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

In my opinion, green color may indicate that further growth will continue and now is the time to buy.But the red color may indicate that the price is at the bottom and you need to buy immediately. It is necessary to study the technical and fundamental analysis.

Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:20:35 AM

I will do a break down for you on my own opinion,
Buying when green which also means the market is already full of investor going bull and due to the confirmation you might have lose out from the start as you did not go into the market before that. However it is more safe comparing to go in when it is red.
Buying when red let you get the tokens at a cheaper price however there will be a risk of the marketing going more and more bearish but you have the edge as you get the tokens at a cheaper price compare to the late comers. One plus point is you are able to get out early when the next bull start as you are already very profitable before reaching the highest point.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

Buying of altcoins during a crash is the best move to earn a lot. Probably, most of the traders who do that are those who knew already the event in cryptocurrency. A wise trader will hold and rebuy when bearish period come.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

i was always told to buy in the red, but if that's true is there a certain % when it's in the red i should buy. For example on binance 24h Chg%  xxx coin is -18.74% is that too low? or should you buy in the -3 to -5% range?
I wish trading is as simple as that but suddenly you need to check the previous movements of the certain coin, what about you buy in red but the bloodbath continues?
You need to know if that red is on the resistance, If it is then you shouldn't buy. Read a lot and watch price movements, watch trading tutorials on youtube.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:45:07 AM

frankly trading is not as easy as you say, it's not about red or green. there are many considerations and research you should do. without it all, I'm sure you'll get stuck.

go to this board Trading Discussion there may be a lot of knowledge that you can understand.

Agree wholeheartedly. I think that investing in projects that make financial sense and have good teams are more important than trying to time markets. Thats the trader's game
that's what I mean, should be a lot of consideration and I do not see wanting newcomers to get stuck. because when they get stuck, they will say that is not good about crypto, this is scam, trading scam, ico scam and other it.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

If the green and red has the same price it is better to buy ay red
If the price has a big gap it is better to set you price at green

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

i was always told to buy in the red, but if that's true is there a certain % when it's in the red i should buy. For example on binance 24h Chg%  xxx coin is -18.74% is that too low? or should you buy in the -3 to -5% range?

when market is red, its doesnt even mean that is the best time to buy. cause maybe when u buy, in can be more "red" then before. so before u invest in some altcoin, u must learn about that altcoin first, the important is about the price.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

Its always a good choice to invest when the market is red, that's the best time to buy as most coin will have taken a dip in valuation and there will be good cins available in the market cheaply, the green zone is a selling zone to get returns from the coins acquired in the red zone.

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

The red or green signals doesnt really help that much because it can change anytime. And also being considerate on the situation will help and do some thorough research on the current status of the trading.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

it's not enough just to follow the price change, you need to take into account both the fundamental analysis and the news background and the mood of the market and many other things
nawosecad68

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

To determine when to buy, not only based on red or green, another analysis needs to be considered if you want a profit.
Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

There is absolutely zero correlation between yesterday's percentage gain and tomorrow's percentage gain. If there were, anyone including very simple bots could make infinite money.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

Of course, in red, but there are situations when you are sure that the rise will continue and you did not have time to buy on the red line, then you can go for green. And about the interest you should buy with the greatest percentage of the fall.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

In this question, the answer is obvious. Of course you need to buy in the red zone, but it's even better if you understand where the coins have support and resistance lines, so when you break through the resistance line, it's time to buy. Since during the passage of this line, there is less probability that the coin will again go to the bottom (in a certain period of time)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:21:33 AM

Everybody would say its the best time to buy when its red. But there are also some difference. Sometimes its just short time red. So this means the coins or tokens you watching just get a short dip. My personally prefer to buy when its real red. So this means more then -10%, and some time. Then you can make the best profit, because even more id dumps, even more it can raise again to go back to the old alltime high. So even when the charts are red, you have to be patience!
Salam9700

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

the  best time to buy  is when market bleed. because at the time when market is red all altcoins will be cheaper . when market becomes green  its the time to take  profit by selling coins or tokens. so always try to buy at dip or red and sell it at green. this will definitely increase ur crypto assets.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

If I ask, it is better to buy a digital currency during which the color is red due to the fact that it has low digital currency prices and you are sure to earn a great deal when you wait for the right time. Because if you buy during the green period you earn less and we all know that we do not want such an event. so, for me it is better to buy a digital currency when the color is red.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

In the crypto money world things are going bad and the graphics are always red in color. for those who want to invest in my time. they will make a serious profit when the color of the graphics turns green.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

its indeed that we must buy when market is red,because thats a sure advantage over other seasoj,and since price are dropping you have also advantage whe the price recovers..but in regards to percentages for me personally i usually rely on my instincts i follow my feelings about what to buy for holdng.i dont know but this makes me feel secure.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

Its absolutely yes, you should always buy if the market value goes in red. Because its all means that, its price is dropping and it will give you a big discount to every coin that you purchased in red. And it might give you more profit in the future, when the coin can recovers to a higher price than the time that you both it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: