Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2433 times)
quichiship

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

People are always excited when the prices of bitcoins are moving up nicely. No one likes to buy into any market that has a low confidence. Many newbies thought that the prices are going up and hereby, their wouldn't be any major correction(Unless minor correction).

Their is this saying that says, if you cannot handle crypto losses, you do not deserve the gains therein.
Ups and downs, profit and loss are parts of business and crypto trading means that you are in crypto business. Keep in mind before investment that you will not make regular income because of the volatility in the price. Sometimes you will lose your money but you need to control your emotions in that time and continue trading for good results.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

If you are just wise enough, then you can turn your big losses into big gains. It's ok for our portfolio to decline its total value because there is always a chance that it will recover again if you just hold it. But while you can see that you're having big losses on the way, it's time to buy more at a very low price so you can gain big when the market goes up again.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

Indeed, big gains can come with big losses. Life is just like trading, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But if you have that right mindset, it should be, sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Looking back in my early cryptocurrency trading days, I usually get really excited when I see the market chart going bullish or bearish so I plot to make a big trade where it has quite big amount on stakes and yet I ended up losing the trade and got no profit in return and it was really devastating but I learned to be wiser and be more careful in my trades.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

Of course, trading is a dangerous job. you wanna big profit you must accept risks. And if your prediction is wrong, you can face with loss. That is a game and it has own law
It is a fact that you will have to take risk if you want to make money from crypto trading. It is not an easy task. You can lose all your money as many people lost because they have no or very little experience of crypto trading. Gradually you will become perfect in trading and then your time will start. Then you will make money from affective trading.

DavetReault

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

That's right. Great profits come with great losses
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Yes, the two are always together, if you want big profits then you have to invest a lot and if you are lucky you will lose big capital. That is why many say "big waves are big boats"
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

Some of those is true, but it is always really risky to invest in cryptocurrency you need to have a great amount of knowledge about the project that you're about to enter.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

That is the manner by which it goes and does works. On the off chance that there is a gainer at that point there is a failure. We do know on how do exchange functions on the off chance that we win cash then somebody loses cash in the meantime. Along these lines, we should know how to use those additions in different parts of the field. This is a genuine articulation, many individuals need to peruse the market more exact, the rising here and there is only a whale pumping and can't hold for quite a while
Agatino

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

This is not necessarily the case where it is the cryptocurrency market or the stock market, it's not the big gains that come with the big losses but rather the meaningful experience, if you keep on repeating the mistakes there's no use.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

With low risks you can build up large interest. It takes a lot longer  Ghana when you play, high risk.
For quick profit, the risks are always there.
No I don’t think so because if you lot of crypto trading experience and you know the right time for fight decision then you will not lose your money and your profit will be very good. Therefore I do not agree with this phenomenon. It’s up to you how affectively you can trade and how much you can earn from positive trading. Losing is not necessary.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

All of us experienced losses in trading and in investing in cryptocurrency and this should be teaches us on how to become wiser in our next moves. Greed and panic is also one of the reasons why we lose some of our investments. Experience will not give us skills and become an expert but is it also our best teacher in dealing controlling our emotions so we have a big gains in the next trading.   
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

No . big gains dont only come from big looses because sometimes big gains  are only come from hardwork . yes hardwork , you heard it right . most of us including me are only working hard and we can still be able to earn huge  without the need of investing or trading.

but of course you can earn huge amount bigger than what youve earned in your hardwork or jobs if you only risk that amount on risky activities such as trading,investing and gambling.
LauraStrahan112

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

But some peoples still have an concept if bitcoin will be always going up. copy
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

Human nature is like that, no satisfaction, because it is too greedy that makes them fall and they start to blame crypto. His name is also trading, there is a price going up there is a price down. Be patient.
SarahMenhennitt

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

Right. Big profits go hand in hand with big losses
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

His name is also trading, there is a price going up there is a price down. you heard it right . most of us including me are only working hard and we can still be able to earn huge  without the need of investing or trading.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

I agree with that in trading you need to focus yourself to become successful and you need to be careful in every move you take just playing chess you need to be patience and careful what you do.
No doubt cryptocurrency investment is full of risks and you need to be patient and have the courage to bear the loss due to fall in the price. in these days the price is very low and if you want to earn huge profits you will have to wait for long time. Don’t be panic about the loss in the price due to current situation of the market. It is for the time being.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

Almost certainly cryptographic money speculation is loaded with dangers and you should be understanding and have the valor to tolerate the misfortune because of fall in the cost. in nowadays the cost is low and in the event that you need to win immense benefits you should sit tight for long time. Try not to be freeze about the misfortune in the cost because of current circumstance of the market. It is for now.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

It is actually not like that . When a trader or investor invest  then some factors need  to keep on mind . He or she highly needs  to understand the recent time market tendency. In crypto business high invest means not always high profit . Recent time market price of a single BTC coin is below $10k  but it was $16k  at the end of 2017. So if a investor invest that time he make a huge loss definitely. But at the first of 2017 it was really cheap , who invest such time they make profit. It is the fact . 

wastetimer1

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

There are people who just want to hype things but you should know what is right and wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: