Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sha 256  (Read 734 times)
lilfooker2469 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:13:45 PM

im looking for some write up or something on how to make your own sha 256 coin and wallet.

any help will be appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:17:39 PM

I don't understand the question.  SHA 256 is not used to create wallet files. Do you want instructions on how to set up a standard wallet client?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
lilfooker2469 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:20:33 PM

i want to creat my own sha based coin
getwork

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:34:23 PM

Hello comunity!
Which coin is best to mine with my 6 BE?
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:26:33 PM

Use Scrypt instead, sha256D will be attacked by ASIC miners.

Alternate cryptocurrencies section will be good place to find answer to your question

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:28:22 PM

I see. Then you need to wait till you can post in the alt-currencies section.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:29:16 PM

Use Scrypt instead, sha256D will be attacked by ASIC miners.

Alternate cryptocurrencies section will be good place to find answer to your question

No matter what you come up with, it will be attacked.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 10:31:38 PM

While you are waiting to post in the alt forum can you tell us exactly why you want your own coin?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
lilfooker2469 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:44:24 PM

l would like to mine something other then btc with my asic.
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 10:11:45 PM

Sorry?

There isn't even a certainty that you can always mine bitcoins with your asic.  Bitcoin is modular, and theoretically could add any other similar hashing algo to work in series with SHA256.  If this were to happen, all those ASIC wouldn't be completely useless, but would be like a V8 on a moped.  The limiting factor of mining would become the other algo in use.

At least the GPU's could still be used for games.

i3lome

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:23:11 AM

There is sevral 256sha coins you can mine with asic. Zed, Dem, Uno, PPC, TRC, TGC,ASC......few others
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: