Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 1435 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 520336 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:26:23 AM

(1) If I'm not wrong, in this forum members are interested stories only if it comes with proof and which can be verified.

(2) Also, you guys need to prove that the process is not manipulated then I believe all these stories.

(3) I strongly suggest no one buy these tickets with your hard earned money but you can try your luck with your free money. I'm very sure lottery system is not fair and don't waste your money.

You've asked three separate questions, I've separated them in the quote to make it easier for everyone to follow my responses.

(1) You're right, as they saying goes "if there aren't pics, it didn't happen!" When you see stories of big winners, ask them for screenshots to prove their tales!

(2) The lottery process, along with the Free and Multiply BTC games are provably fair. Details can be found on our website, FreeBitco.in. I'll come back to this post to share the exact explanations - as soon as I can get to my laptop to copy and paste exact verbiage.

(3) Everyone's opinion is valuable here. I want to remind everyone that you don't even need to use your own money to buy lottery tickets. Our faucet is paying ~80 satoshi per Free BTC roll, which will buy you 26 lottery tickets...every hour! We're selling the lottery tickets for 3 satoshi each.

So...if you're skeptical...come collect from the faucet and then play around with the Multiply BTC game or the lottery game and do so with house money!

Cheers!

1. So far I never see anyone posted the proofs on this forum and I don't know the winners. How can I ask them to post the proof? Do you provide the winners contact details for us to ask the proofs?

2. I will wait for your details to be posted on this thread to check. I'm interested in lottery winner choosing process not in the hi-low game. Because that game is fair and never said that it is not fair but the issue is high house edge.

3. I have mentioned in my earlier post that we can buy tickets with free money to try our luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1006

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:41:19 AM

1. So far I never see anyone posted the proofs on this forum and I don't know the winners. How can I ask them to post the proof? Do you provide the winners contact details for us to ask the proofs?

2. I will wait for your details to be posted on this thread to check. I'm interested in lottery winner choosing process not in the hi-low game. Because that game is fair and never said that it is not fair but the issue is high house edge.

3. I have mentioned in my earlier post that we can buy tickets with free money to try our luck.

I think you don't know about the thread of big wins of freebitco.in. There are a lot of user posted and posting their big win's with proof(screenshot and winning seeds). You are asking about the lottery system. It is properly depends on your luck.     Recently (2 weeks ago) one Sr.member(tomos81) told about his lottery win on the thread. He got the 7th place. You can also find one more winner there. He got the third price a long time ago. A few days ago one legendary(BitcoinBarrel) member of this forum said that he also won the lottery in past.  He got second place and the prize was 1.4 btc. He told about his win on micro earning thread. You can check it here(2nd price winner)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg19280603#msg19280603

To check the big win's see here( You can found 3 200$ winner post on this thread also)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.0

To check the other 2 user lottery winning post(7th and 3rd price winner)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.140

I think there are a lot of silent lottery winner on this forum who doesn't know about these thread or not willing to share their wins. Freebitco.in is the legendary faucet of bitcoin world. So I don't think they do something wrong/false proof on their site. There is only one problem with the high house edge(5%) of their hi-lo game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shank_80

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:04:55 AM

I really like the site. The dice thing is a lot more fun than normal faucets. I have recieved several payouts so the site is legit Smiley

Yes, i also try this site and get the payment. This site is better than other site. I really love this site.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:39:13 PM

I am not lucky enough to win that chance ever. Tried many times and played like two to three days continuously for this one. I have heard stories of others who won the luck draw and hourly chances a lot of time. But don't know with my case it is not working really. Is anyone had chance recently? How does it work exactly. Do we have to be more active or something like that. I want to understand the algorithm for the same to increase my winning chances. Help out if anyone knows about it. Cheesy

Are you joking around here? Because as I know, many people tried it with much effort and only some of them hit, mean while you are try only for a couple of days and complaining? If this is easy there will be so many rich people now

Btw do you mean to boost your winning chance on lottery? I believr there i no such thing, you jut need to submit more tickets to get the prize for sure. And if you are lucky you can hit their #1 prize
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:19:24 PM

I am still hopong for a jackpot til now lol. Anyways have anyone discussed their invest on their wallet system? Like storing the amounts on their wallet anf gsin interest? I think that it was not stated of how much interesr would they give to their users on a percentage based of couree

Man, please double check what you post, because it's almost impossible to understand.

Actually you can find the info you want on FreeBitco.in in the EARN BTC section. Annual interest rate is 4.08% and they are paying it as compounded interest every day, but you have to maintain 0.0003 BTC on your balance there for that.

Btw, Myfe, there's a misprint in the word maintain there.  Smiley

Yobit is 0.2% per day. 4% a year is horrible. Compounding only 4% makes very little difference. Maybe 5% ? If you lucky.
I wouldn't store my bitcoins there for a whole year. What you get out is not enough for whst you putting in. For me the risk is too great.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:22:01 PM

I am still hopong for a jackpot til now lol. Anyways have anyone discussed their invest on their wallet system? Like storing the amounts on their wallet anf gsin interest? I think that it was not stated of how much interesr would they give to their users on a percentage based of couree
4.08% of annual interest
Discussion of this is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1838072.0

Personally I will not trust any form of online wallet including wallet freebitco.in provide to store my bitcoin for those tiny returns.  Wink
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:33:24 PM

4.08% of annual interest

Personally I will not trust any form of online wallet including wallet freebitco.in provide to store my bitcoin for those tiny returns.  Wink

Lol yeah!
Especially a FAUCET
I mean common, it's already incredible that they survived this long. If you check out 99% of faucet have simply disappeared.
So a Faucet oppening itself to investment?
I say be cautious, once your coins are on there site there is NOTHING you can do.
Are you ready to risk all your BTC for 4% a year?

If yes please send them to me :p
sreekandank7

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:20:53 AM

I loss continues in 31 times at bet odds 3
I loss 0.25 btc
Its my borrowed money
Please anybody help to recover that amount
Kindly please sreekandank7@gmail.com
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:49:59 AM

4.08% of annual interest

Lol yeah!
Especially a FAUCET
I mean common, it's already incredible that they survived this long. If you check out 99% of faucet have simply disappeared.
I say be cautious, once your coins are on there site there is NOTHING you can do.

It is a good point. Once you give money to them, then you need to wait until they send you back but suddenly close than nothing can be done. Also for bitcoin investment, 4% is almost nothing because if you hold bitcoins in your wallet then sometimes you can make these 4% profits within a day by trading. I think if someone wants to earn free coins then use this site but not for any investment purpose and don't risk your hard earned money.

I loss 0.25 btc
Its my borrowed money

Did you ask anyone before gambling using borrowed money? If you didn't ask before then why are you asking now people help?

You should never gamble with borrowed money.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:42:05 AM

4.08% of annual interest

Lol yeah!
Especially a FAUCET

We do not have control in our bitcoin even in our online wallet but it much risky if you put your bitcoin to them specially for long period of time.
About claiming in their faucet it is irritating to claim cents every hour, but i do not know why there is users still using their faucets.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

I loss 0.25 btc
Its my borrowed money

You just created a new account to ask members a free money right?

At least you should have provided proofs to prove that what you posted in above post is true. No one will believe you that you lost so much money asking members to contact you through email.

It is fake and just thinking that someone may send free coins to him.
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:11:04 AM

1. Do you provide the winners contact details for us to ask the proofs?

Hi Miner, quick responses for you...

1. All activity on FreeBitco.in is kept private for the member...from faucet activity to multiply activity to lottery wins to online wallet transaction activity to interest earnings. If you want to solicit volunteers to share their stories you should start a thread!

2. Have you been to our site? There's a link (highlighted in blue) on the Free BTC and Multiply BTC pages titled "Provably Fair". This is an active link and if you click on it you'll find all the details on how our system is provably fair.

Here's the actual text from the Free BTC game:
This game is provably fair. What that means is that there is no way the site can cheat you by picking a number that is in our favour.

The way this works is that each roll is calculated using 3 parameters - the server seed, client seed and nonce. Out of these, we show you the client seed and nonce that will be used for your next roll along with a SHA256 hash of the server seed. You can also change the client seed if you wish. The server seed is the only part that is kept a secret until after the roll.

Then after you roll, under the section titled PREVIOUS ROLL DETAILS, we show you the server seed that was used and you can verify that this was the same server seed that we said we were going to use before the roll by checking if the SHA256 hash of this seed matches the SHA256 hash that we showed you before the roll.To know exactly how we calculate the rolls, read the section below titled How are rolls calculated?

After you roll, you can also click the link above named CLICK HERE TO VERIFY YOUR ROLLS to verify your roll using our javascript based roll verifier which uses the same seeds to re-calculate the roll right in your browser without any external communication.

How are rolls calculated?

Two strings are created :
STRING1 = "[NONCE]:[SERVER SEED]:[NONCE]"
STRING2 = "[NONCE]:[CLIENT SEED]:[NONCE]"
For your last roll :
STRING1 = "110048:37bb1ccb4790213f6c72f97c2e99ebf7d8464398a64dad8d4218fa41d2f2a579:110048"
STRING2 = "110048:GYpiBTwWqM8aThNw:110048"
Then HMAC-SHA512 is used to hash STRING1 with STRING2 as the secret key, giving us a 128 character hex string.
The first 8 characters of the hex string are taken and converted to a decimal.
This decimal is then divided by 429496.7295 and rounded off to the nearest whole number.
This whole number is used as your roll, with the maximum possible value being 10,000.

Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:27:02 AM

Hey All, i'll keep this quick since this is a Gambling board but I want address the consistent theme of the comments quoted below.

When it comes to online wallets there are two camps of thinking:
(1) People who understand the risk of not owning their private keys but balance the need for convenience with the balance they keep in an online wallet to meet a happy medium, and

(2) People who believe that online wallets are the riskiest wallet option available and will never use them.

Those of you that believe in (2), that's a valid and logical way to think, continue on with the extra security you gain by always having full control over you bitcoin.

Those of you that believe in (1), ask yourself what you get in return for the trust you place in your online wallet. For the risk you take in that relationship. What does Coinbase pay for trust and risk? Nothing. What does Xapo pay? Nothing. What does Bitstamp pay? Nothing. What does Circle pay? Nothing. The list goes on.

We pay interest to you BECAUSE you've given us that trust and accepted that risk. It's the least you deserve.

Some companies will pay you more, be weary of whether that rate is sustainable. 1% paid per week (so 52% per year) is not sustainable...whatever company pays this amount either knows they won't be able to continue at that level of interest or they're getting you to pay for it in other ways.

FreeBitco.in pays an honest 4% APR. It's better than bank savings rates in most countries. And it's sustainable. There's nothing going on behind the curtains.

So it's your choice, get paid a fair amount of interest today and every day or not. Either way, we appreciate your business.

4% a year is horrible. Compounding only 4% makes very little difference. Maybe 5% ? If you lucky.
I wouldn't store my bitcoins there for a whole year. What you get out is not enough for whst you putting in. For me the risk is too great.

Also for bitcoin investment, 4% is almost nothing because if you hold bitcoins in your wallet then sometimes you can make these 4% profits within a day by trading.

We do not have control in our bitcoin even in our online wallet but it much risky if you put your bitcoin to them specially for long period of time.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

There's nothing going on behind the curtains.

No bad person will admit that they are doing bad things and they aways say that they are good and not cheating. Do you provide any guaranty for all the wallet deposits? In case you close the shop then people can get their money from trusted escrow service? Your words are almost no value because your not a trusted member on this forum and people will not trust you.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:38:53 AM

4.08% of annual interest

Lol yeah!
Especially a FAUCET

what do you mean? Of course you still can do anything here with your investment amount, because your amount will stay there, so if you want to gambling or buying lottery tickets you can directly do it without take any divest, it will always count depends on your balance.

Are you understand what does investment mean? You only do an investment with your spare money, not your daily usage money or your saving that you used so in case something bad happened it will not cost anything to your daily life. On freebitco.in I saw that it is not possible if they are goinf to scam, they hold for these past years already
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:48:27 AM

4.08% of annual interest

Lol yeah!
Especially a FAUCET

Agree that it might run for a short term only.
Better run faster than them or not at all. I would rather invest in a gambling site who pays up monthly interest than this. Although it is riskier if they lost still it is faster than it will be for a year.
If bitcoin shoots up higher it will be more of a problem if they try to run.
I would not invest with this.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:02:58 PM

If you look at my question I'm clearly asked you about the lottery winner process and I already know that you guys provided details for the hi-low game in the site itself. Now I expect the answer that question from you soon. Because all members on this forum suspect your site is rigged for the lottery system so you need to prove that is wrong.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:55:22 PM

4.08% of annual interest

Lol yeah!
Especially a FAUCET

Better run faster than them or not at all. I would rather invest in a gambling site who pays up monthly interest than this. Although it is riskier if they lost still it is faster than it will be for a year.

Even if it runs for long run, 4% is terribly low. If you want to grow your Bitcoins, better you gamble or indirectly gamble by trading Bitcoins.
Yes its riskier but atleast you will be sole responsible for your loss and won't have fear your money will get disappear or they might run away.

Now if you earn from the faucet, and want to keep it with them, still its somewhat fine if you are happy with 4%. But putting your money in there is not wise act to do.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

4.08% of annual interest

Lol yeah!
Especially a FAUCET

Even if it runs for long run, 4% is terribly low. If you want to grow your Bitcoins, better you gamble or indirectly gamble by trading Bitcoins.
Yes its riskier but atleast you will be sole responsible for your loss and won't have fear your money will get disappear or they might run away.

Now if you earn from the faucet, and want to keep it with them, still its somewhat fine if you are happy with 4%. But putting your money in there is not wise act to do.

Yes I agree with you,I'm just like that, better choose to gamble, with all the risks that exist,
but behind it all we can get a big profit, with how we do our gambling game.
Maybe that option is better than just get 4%.
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

If you look at my question I'm clearly asked you about the lottery winner process and I already know that you guys provided details for the hi-low game in the site itself. Now I expect the answer that question from you soon. Because all members on this forum suspect your site is rigged for the lottery system so you need to prove that is wrong.

The "user confidentiality" is more important than proving their provably fair Lottery. Wetsuit has offered a reward for people to come up with a

fool proof system to prove that they are not cheating. He also explained the intricacies and complexity of such a system... the volume of lottery

tickets is immense and the practical side of doing this is even more complex. We hope their history with prompt faucet payments will show that

they are honest. { They have not run away from a single payment thus far }  Wink

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 1435 »
  Print  

Jump to: