Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1435 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 520378 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:22:18 AM

while you can win rolling i dont know anybody that won lottery.

can somebody post a screenshot?
You can manipulate (photoshop) screenshots, that would be not really a proof.

I don't think any of this forum members has an own lottery from this site because if that is true by one someone might have posted proofs already. But so far winners looks like only site owners or their proxies. I never use this site to buy lottery tickets because it is a waste of time and money.

I think it 3 or 4th time this question about their lottery has come up. We'll as you rightly said no one in this forum has won the lottery, it's good for faucets and gambling. The Op has avoided the question on it and let's just say how many of us use that features, they have been kind to allow us to disable it. So no point in worrying as to how they do it. Just play for faucet or gambling simple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:32:22 PM

This will probably be my last post in this thread unless something technical comes up: This is the best faucet I've ever seen. Which in the faucet market is like awarding someone for breathing on their own..

If I actually thought there was real money to be made(even off CPM) I'd take over with something I wrote on my lunch break..

I think that the faucets are not much enough for the btc earning as we can only earn little satoshies from there, we need to do trading or we can use the auto multiplicator with our mind and skills so we can earn much bitcoins in a day otherwise its very hard to earn btc directly.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:59:51 PM

This will probably be my last post in this thread unless something technical comes up: This is the best faucet I've ever seen. Which in the faucet market is like awarding someone for breathing on their own..

If I actually thought there was real money to be made(even off CPM) I'd take over with something I wrote on my lunch break..

I think that the faucets are not much enough for the btc earning as we can only earn little satoshies from there, we need to do trading or we can use the auto multiplicator with our mind and skills so we can earn much bitcoins in a day otherwise its very hard to earn btc directly.

When people get something for free, they have no right to complain. freebitco.in was the 1st faucet  which I still utilize from time-to-time.
Thank you and may 2017 be fruitful to you guys.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:06:50 PM

Now after rising price its more hard to have good satoshies from faucets but good thing its still giving frequently even very low but still many managing with good referrals as stats showing on this
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:32:57 PM

When people get something for free, they have no right to complain. freebitco.in was the 1st faucet  which I still utilize from time-to-time.

"free".. Perhaps you didn't notice the ads.. If it was "free" nobody would even make these things cause there would be no revenue for the owner.. Users pay by viewing ads all day long while waiting for the timers.

People have all the right in the world to complain especially considering they are making enough to buy a loaf of bread in a months time *if* they work full days.

Forget the lottery.. I've never seen anyone make more than $0.004 an hour..

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:00:34 PM

"free".. Perhaps you didn't notice the ads.. If it was "free" nobody would even make these things cause there would be no revenue for the owner.. Users pay by viewing ads all day long while waiting for the timers.

People have all the right in the world to complain especially considering they are making enough to buy a loaf of bread in a months time *if* they work full days.

Lol. If you will watch the ads all the time and wait for the clock to tick until the very last second then I think you have a very big problem.

Did you know there is a term free-tv, who also have ads,yet they are still free.

P.S.
The timer still run even if close the tab/browser.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:16:53 PM

Now after rising price its more hard to have good satoshies from faucets but good thing its still giving frequently even very low but still many managing with good referrals as stats showing on this

They manage to get more good referrals since there are still newbies are been hook by faucet sites or even those knowledgable one since faucet is one of the place they can earn free money that can be used on different types of money wasting platform nor investments, so i wouldn't doubt that there are more people would rely on referral since it was the easiest way to earn without giving a sweat on it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:32:05 AM

They manage to get more good referrals since there are still newbies are been hook by faucet sites or even those knowledgable one since faucet is one of the place they can earn free money that can be used on different types of money wasting platform nor investments, so i wouldn't doubt that there are more people would rely on referral since it was the easiest way to earn without giving a sweat on it.

What you said is true that earning money from referrals is the best thing but getting those quality referrals is not so easy job. One has to put efforts to get referrals, and they should keep on promoting a site. But if one can get good quality and quantity of referrals then as you said it will be a nice passive income.
Cahndeso

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

What you said is true that earning money from referrals is the best thing but getting those quality referrals is not so easy job. One has to put efforts to get referrals, and they should keep on promoting a site. But if one can get good quality and quantity of referrals then as you said it will be a nice passive income.

Indeed, i try to promote my referral link in my social media account, but until now no one referral come to me. Its good way to earn passive income but very hard to do it.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:05:37 AM

Indeed, i try to promote my referral link in my social media account, but until now no one referral come to me. Its good way to earn passive income but very hard to do it.

You need to realize that nowadays it is hard to gain referrals especially on faucet sites. People are not too interested to claim faucet every hour because they have already known that it is not worth the time.
Maybe you may get some but most of them are not active referrals, they only register and claim few times. It does not give you significant amount. You need to have better place to spread your referral link outside social media pages.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:37:51 PM

You need to realize that nowadays it is hard to gain referrals especially on faucet sites. People are not too interested to claim faucet every hour because they have already known that it is not worth the time.
Maybe you may get some but most of them are not active referrals, they only register and claim few times. It does not give you significant amount. You need to have better place to spread your referral link outside social media pages.
Currently many members already registered and now its very hard to have new for this faucet because some day ago I also try with some ptc sites but response was just zero members which done this in start have very good system and taking good reward for joining this in early days
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:29:04 PM

when i winning lucky number 10000  Grin Grin Grin Grin
BitSat

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:31:14 PM

After checking all this thread in last 3 years I have just one person who claimed won this lucky number you can also try this daily hope next one will be you because its need luck nothing else I also try but never have this  Sad
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 12:43:56 AM

Currently many members already registered and now its very hard to have new for this faucet because some day ago I also try with some ptc sites but response was just zero members which done this in start have very good system and taking good reward for joining this in early days
But there are many newbies who are starting their bitcoin journey and they discovering btc with faucets. I'm still getting new referrals. In total I have more than 100 referrals. But mostly stops to claim after few weeks. So, I'm always have only 10-15 active referrals.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:45:14 AM

I don't think freebitco is doing a charity work to distribute their money but they are expecting more profit from the people who are visiting their site so they are giving our these free coins. People are spending their time to claim these coins and during this time visitors may click the advertisement and site owner earn big money. Later users can even play their dice game with their coins and it is kind of advertising their dice game as well.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:13:19 AM

best faucet, just use i and wait for big wins from freerolls.

yolo
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 08:42:57 AM

I don't think freebitco is doing a charity work to distribute their money but they are expecting more profit from the people who are visiting their site so they are giving our these free coins. People are spending their time to claim these coins and during this time visitors may click the advertisement and site owner earn big money. Later users can even play their dice game with their coins and it is kind of advertising their dice game as well.

Win-win situation on them and a great strategy so that their faucet site would last for so long and yet they are successfull on doing that since i've seen many people still using that site, eventhough freebitcoin doesn't earn from some of theyre user but still the traffic they can get is totally a big deal for them since they can earn more from advertisements and for the clicks on ads by those users.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CoinLearn

Activity: 329

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:54:51 AM

Given that they have 5% house edge, this seems to be pretty much impossible.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:21:28 AM

Given that they have 5% house edge, this seems to be pretty much impossible.

Jackpots a jackpot I suppose.

5% is high though Tongue

Just-Dice is only a 1% edge dice game.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:35:21 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 09:56:35 AM by DuddlyDoRight

When people get something for free, they have no right to complain. freebitco.in was the 1st faucet  which I still utilize from time-to-time.

Lol. If you will watch the ads all the time and wait for the clock to tick until the very last second then I think you have a very big problem.

Did you know there is a term free-tv, who also have ads,yet they are still free.

P.S.
The timer still run even if close the tab/browser.

Ummm... You have to wait for the timers to "ROLL!"(the only free-pay part there) on that site.. You could not do that and come back later in the day and lose about 89% of that $3.00/Month..

Watching TV is free? So percentage of living expenses are excluded using a formula that factors the time you watch TV each month?

I don't think you understand economics, but don't worry you're not alone..

If anyone wants to see how "provable" the betting is there then use this and alternate hi/lo:
bet amount: 0.00000001
payout: 1.999

I'm not going to single these guys out too much though.. At least they stick around and pay. They are probably only second to CoinLearn in value but neither are even remotely profitable no matter how well you build strategy..

They target all these work-from-home types that have also come around BTC who don't really understand how economics or even personal finances work.. People who don't realize they need 30,000 satoshi($0.30@$1016.2125) minimum to even cash out and at a average of around 160 per 1 hour "ROLL!" which equates to 115,200 satoshis a month which is $1.17 you're basically working for someone for nothing....................... There is enough of you that they make a lot off their CPM.. Basically people are using bitcoin to capitalize off the fact a lot of people don't know fourth grade math..

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1435 »
  Print  

Jump to: