Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 1436 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 520882 times)
Sk_Ezaz

Activity: 470
Merit: 260

Community Lead at Bitcoin Air

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:33:08 AM

It is the most popular site for bitcoin earning. I earn lots of bitcoin from here.here you can earn with faucet, multiply with hi and low it is the most popular site for bitcoin earning.For my side I'm earn lots of bitcoin from here.here you can earn with faucet, multiply with hi and low I'm satisfied with this site and I recommend all to join this site and earn bitcoin.this site running a long time with honesty thank you so much freebitco.in

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mindragon

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:24:24 AM

Friends, big news related to the Multiply BTC bonus...we'll now pay you a 1:1 matching bonus up to a 5 BTC deposit!

Just go to the Multiple BTC menu to check out the details. Please read the terms and conditions - clearly listed on the page!

We're so much more than a faucet...and I think most of you are starting to realize that. Refer your friends and we'll pay you handsomely!

Friends, big news! FreeBitCo.IN is a scam! They will steal your bitcoins and ignore you!

Sk_Ezaz

Activity: 470
Merit: 260

Community Lead at Bitcoin Air

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:41:14 AM

i
Friends, big news related to the Multiply BTC bonus...we'll now pay you a 1:1 matching bonus up to a 5 BTC deposit!

Just go to the Multiple BTC menu to check out the details. Please read the terms and conditions - clearly listed on the page!

We're so much more than a faucet...and I think most of you are starting to realize that. Refer your friends and we'll pay you handsomely!

Friends, big news! FreeBitCo.IN is a scam! They will steal your bitcoins and ignore you!

O my god it is true.?? I can't believe this if they scam i have big loss because their my many bitcoin on my account.anyone inform me please if it is true and my friends have lots of btc thare  Huh

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:54:25 AM

i

O my god it is true.?? I can't believe this if they scam i have big loss because their my many bitcoin on my account.anyone inform me please if it is true and my friends have lots of btc thare  Huh

Only believe it if they provide valid proof on their accusation, else ignore them. Still, any online services can scam their users, even the most trusted one in the crypto world so don't put both your feet when testing how deep the water is

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:11:32 AM

i

Only believe it if they provide valid proof on their accusation, else ignore them. Still, any online services can scam their users, even the most trusted one in the crypto world so don't put both your feet when testing how deep the water is

Yes, that is correct. You should believe only if someone provides proof to support their statements when they accuse someone or service. Until now I know that they are paying on right time for all their faucet users. But at the same time, they are very suspicious on selecting a winner of the lottery because they didn't disclose the process of selecting winners. They are maybe doing some hidden things, but we don't have proof to say, so it is not safe to invest more money when they are not very honest in doing business. But I won't say as of now they are a scam until we have solid proof for that.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:59:23 AM

i

Yes, that is correct. You should believe only if someone provides proof to support their statements when they accuse someone or service. Until now I know that they are paying on right time for all their faucet users. But at the same time, they are very suspicious on selecting a winner of the lottery because they didn't disclose the process of selecting winners. They are maybe doing some hidden things, but we don't have proof to say, so it is not safe to invest more money when they are not very honest in doing business. But I won't say as of now they are a scam until we have solid proof for that.

As I had read your statements here I do believe that all your concerns was certainly right, and talking scam on activities they had  on the process of selecting winners. If there were hidden things that had happen on most situations that remained untransparrent to us, well  actually I can  judge it as a scam site and those stories being raised by most people here were just a proof to the accusations. With this serious matter we could not blame those people raising compains, because more online investments nowadays  scaming in different ways is very rampant and they're getting aggressive to convince people.
mindragon

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:37:51 AM

i

Here is my Bitcoin Transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/3a71bd7436225734e410bbf0bc52c7d4514af5a34a3b681095c9e5f7e9a8f222

Now ... ask Myfe why my Bitcoin is not in my account earning interest. I discovered an issue and reported it and got shafted.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:12:13 AM

It is what I read about the deposit bonus under multiply btc tab.

Deposit between 0.00065528 and 1 BTC to your FreeBitco.in account and after the transaction has been confirmed, reload the MULTIPLY BTC page to claim a 100% bonus from us for playing MULTIPLY BTC! (BONUS TERMS)

But why you said up to 5btc? Which one is correct? It is confusing and might be missleading for your users.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:17:23 AM

I like the site, Thanks

13NBQRX6vYZTNUTNtom39NRrjnizpqeZrF

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rubel mia

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:28:54 AM

How its possible? freebitcoin win free Bitcoins
every hour!Any one if u know good work then talk to me ..I will hard try to doing this work for win
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

i

As I had read your statements here I do believe that all your concerns was certainly right, and talking scam on activities they had  on the process of selecting winners. If there were hidden things that had happen on most situations that remained untransparrent to us, well  actually I can  judge it as a scam site and those stories being raised by most people here were just a proof to the accusations. With this serious matter we could not blame those people raising compains, because more online investments nowadays  scaming in different ways is very rampant and they're getting aggressive to convince people.

I pointed out many times this site is not good to use for lottery and dice game. But we need to include and tell people don't store any coins on this site as well. Both admin and support guy is not answering to people who ask these question, and also I don't know why people go to this site for dice game playing because they got highest house edge like 5%. We need to blame people only not the site owner because we stop playing then they will make the improvements what people are asking, or they will close the site.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

May be people will believe some of your saying because you have a green trust with you but at least you should give us some proof to make sure that they scam you. Could you give something that make us believe that freebitco.in is a scam site? We are not saying about their lottery thing first because no one ever know how this thing is calculated and choose the winner. About their deposit and withdraw too, there is perfect without delay. I do not understand how can you said this without giving the proof
mindragon

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

May be people will believe some of your saying because you have a green trust with you but at least you should give us some proof to make sure that they scam you. Could you give something that make us believe that freebitco.in is a scam site? We are not saying about their lottery thing first because no one ever know how this thing is calculated and choose the winner. About their deposit and withdraw too, there is perfect without delay. I do not understand how can you said this without giving the proof

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/3a71bd7436225734e410bbf0bc52c7d4514af5a34a3b681095c9e5f7e9a8f222

Now ... ask Myfe why my Bitcoin is not in my account earning interest. I discovered an issue and reported it and got shafted.

In short his Multiply BTC pop up is designed to steal bitcoins. I clicked on it and closed the pop up and discovered that the coins disappeared from the "online wallet" and into Multiply BTC which is NOT what I wanted.

He refuses to do anything other than ignore me. I wanted to invest in the 4% that stupid scam of Multiply BTC. Here's the scam:

The 'bonus' locks you into a requirement where you have to gamble 80 TIMES the amount given before they pay out. With a house edge of 5%, it is MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to win. I never wanted to play that. I wanted to deposit into the 4% for a test.

Well his system is designed to SCREW PEOPLE out of their invested bitcoin. AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:09:59 PM

In short his Multiply BTC pop up is designed to steal bitcoins. I clicked on it and closed the pop up and discovered that the coins disappeared from the "online wallet" and into Multiply BTC which is NOT what I wanted.

He refuses to do anything other than ignore me. I wanted to invest in the 4% that stupid scam of Multiply BTC. Here's the scam:

The 'bonus' locks you into a requirement where you have to gamble 80 TIMES the amount given before they pay out. With a house edge of 5%, it is MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to win. I never wanted to play that. I wanted to deposit into the 4% for a test.

Well his system is designed to SCREW PEOPLE out of their invested bitcoin. AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You read and accepted the terms of the MULTIPLY BTC bonus and after claiming it you chose to play with the bonus instead of not playing and contacting us for a refund. If you would have contacted us for a refund BEFORE playing and losing your bonus account balance, we would have refunded you. However, after playing and losing the bonus, you make a stink about how we are supposedly unfair and want a refund?

The terms of the bonus and the wager requirements are pretty clear. Even after you claim a bonus, you can clearly see your bonus account balance and the wager requirements that you need to complete. If the bonus is so unfair etc. etc., why did you play it? I can understand claiming it by mistake (even though that is quite difficult with having to accept the terms, requires atleast 3 clicks), did you also wager by mistake? I am sure you wouldn't be feeling that the bonus is unfair if you had won.

You played and you lost, it is as simple as that. If you would have won, we would have paid you all your winnings so if you lose you cannot expect us to give you a refund.

Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:21:54 PM

You played and you lost, it is as simple as that. If you would have won, we would have paid you all your winnings so if you lose you cannot expect us to give you a refund.

If he would have won he would not come here praising is achievement !

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

wetsuit is right, more than 1 click is required to claim bonus, there is message in hi-low game:
You are eligible for a bonus of x.xxxxxxxx BTC for playing MULTIPLY BTC! Click here to claim your bonus.
And when you click to claim bonus you can choose how many bonus coins will you use. Under it are bonus terms.
And you have to tick this:
I have read and agree to the bonus terms

And after all this you have to click "claim" button.
There is no possible way to click all that by mistake.
mindragon

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:12:06 PM

You read and accepted the terms of the MULTIPLY BTC bonus and after claiming it you chose to play with the bonus instead of not playing and contacting us for a refund. If you would have contacted us for a refund BEFORE playing and losing your bonus account balance, we would have refunded you. However, after playing and losing the bonus, you make a stink about how we are supposedly unfair and want a refund?

The terms of the bonus and the wager requirements are pretty clear. Even after you claim a bonus, you can clearly see your bonus account balance and the wager requirements that you need to complete. If the bonus is so unfair etc. etc., why did you play it? I can understand claiming it by mistake (even though that is quite difficult with having to accept the terms, requires atleast 3 clicks), did you also wager by mistake? I am sure you wouldn't be feeling that the bonus is unfair if you had won.

Your assertions and assumptions are incorrect.

No I did not accept the terms. I closed the window. And the terms provided aren't even that clear to begin with.

Again -- it is clear that you just want to scam people. Great. I want everyone to know that you are scammers. Unless you refund me, that's all I am ever going to say.

And NO it doesn't require 3 clicks. The pop up appeared, I clicked the close button and then the action happened.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

No I did not accept the terms. I closed the window. And the terms provided aren't even that clear to begin with.

Again -- it is clear that you just want to scam people. Great. I want everyone to know that you are scammers. Unless you refund me, that's all I am ever going to say.

And NO it doesn't require 3 clicks. The pop up appeared, I clicked the close button and then the action happened.

Anybody can check the website to know that you are lying about this. Also, even if we assume it happened like you said, did your computer also proceed to wager automatically on your behalf (about 9 BTC if I am not mistaken) before you realized? My point is that if it was a mistake, even if you claimed the bonus accidentally, why did you not let us know then? Why did you proceed to wager with your bonus account? I would have gladly refunded you if your bonus amount was intact but now you want a refund only because you lost, you wouldn't have a problem with the bonus if you had won.

mindragon

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

Anybody can check the website to know that you are lying about this. Also, even if we assume it happened like you said, did your computer also proceed to wager automatically on your behalf (about 9 BTC if I am not mistaken) before you realized? My point is that if it was a mistake, even if you claimed the bonus accidentally, why did you not let us know then? Why did you proceed to wager with your bonus account? I would have gladly refunded you if your bonus amount was intact but now you want a refund only because you lost, you wouldn't have a problem with the bonus if you had won.

And now you're making up stuff. Great. Typical of scammers.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 05:31:46 PM

And now you're making up stuff. Great. Typical of scammers.

Nice try, I just re-checked and you already wagered 8.7 BTC and lost 0.99 BTC before you even contacted us.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 1436 »
  Print  

Jump to: