Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 521043 times)
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:24:41 PM

I have noticed a 100% deposit bonus a while ago when I visited freebitco.in . Is there a wagering requirement to unlock the bonus?

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:42:13 PM

I have noticed a 100% deposit bonus a while ago when I visited freebitco.in . Is there a wagering requirement to unlock the bonus?
Are you sure about this? I don't think they have such deposit bonus right now. They are just offering 4% around annual profit on your bitcoin deposits in their wallet.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:46:49 PM

Are you sure about this? I don't think they have such deposit bonus right now. They are just offering 4% around annual profit on your bitcoin deposits in their wallet.

I swear I saw that. I'm on mobile right now so I can't go log in and take a screenshot. It says, 'make a deposit of 40k msomething - 5btc and get 100% bonus yada,yada,yada'. I'll take a screenshot when I log in tomorrow.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

I have been told not to gamble but this site looks amazing or may be im gonna get greedy about the money. Hi-lo is said to be provavly fair game but is it really the case.  Has anyone im this forum won some bih prizes?  Im reading all the neg replies in here which tell me not to gamble.  But one must try everything out there so i will give it a chance.  Hope to earn big bucks at least with little luck. 
Official Blogger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:50:07 PM

I have played it many times and  searched for many tips and procedures but never got success in freebitco
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:31:42 PM

I swear I saw that. I'm on mobile right now so I can't go log in and take a screenshot. It says, 'make a deposit of 40k msomething - 5btc and get 100% bonus yada,yada,yada'. I'll take a screenshot when I log in tomorrow.
Yes, they have deposit bonus, after you deposit go to hi-lo game, read bonus terms and activate it. Wagering requirement is (deposit+bonus)X40. House edge is a bit high for 40X rollover.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 10:39:44 PM

Their wagering requirements:
The balance in your bonus account needs to be wagered 40 times in the MULTIPLY BTC game before it is credited to your main balance. In the above example, you need to wager 0.08 (0.002*40) BTC before the balance in your bonus account is transferred to your main account.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:01:10 AM

I have been told not to gamble but this site looks amazing or may be im gonna get greedy about the money. Hi-lo is said to be provavly fair game but is it really the case.  Has anyone im this forum won some bih prizes?  Im reading all the neg replies in here which tell me not to gamble.  But one must try everything out there so i will give it a chance.  Hope to earn big bucks at least with little luck.  
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:31:06 AM

jamyr, yes there is a 100% deposit bonus for the Multiply BTC game only. Please read all of the rules, there are very specific requirements to earn the 100% deposit bonus. If you have questions you can PM me.

piloder, we also offer the 4% annual interest...which is paid daily (1/365th of 4% each day).

I have been told not to gamble but this site looks amazing or may be im gonna get greedy about the money. Hi-lo is said to be provavly fair game but is it really the case.  Has anyone im this forum won some bih prizes?  Im reading all the neg replies in here which tell me not to gamble.  But one must try everything out there so i will give it a chance.  Hope to earn big bucks at least with little luck. 

Thanks for the nice compliment! Give the Hi-Lo Multiply BTC gambling game a try! Just don't wager more than is comfortable. Good luck!

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

I have played it many times and  searched for many tips and procedures but never got success in freebitco

It is not so easy to win money from these luck based games, and no tricks will work in the longer term. Most of those tricks may or may not work for a short time. But in this kind luck based game you should choose a site which takes small house edge so that your chances of winning will be slightly higher. In this site, the house edge is 5% and which is the highest house edge compared to all other dice sites.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

Be sure to read the bonus terms. You can only get that from Multiply BTC tab and you will need to do some few gamblings before you have an access to the bonus and your coins. I have pasted the terms here for easy access;

BONUS TERMS
The MULTIPLY BTC bonus works in the following manner:

1. When you claim a bonus, an equivalent amount is deducted from your account balance and the amount+bonus is transferred to a bonus account. For example, if you claim a bonus of 0.001 BTC, an additional 0.001 BTC will be deducted from your account balance and your bonus account will have a balance of 0.002 BTC.

2. The balance in your bonus account needs to be wagered 40 times in the MULTIPLY BTC game before it is credited to your main balance. In the above example, you need to wager 0.08 (0.002*40) BTC before the balance in your bonus account is transferred to your main account.

3. If you have any balance in your bonus account, it will be used first for all wagers that you make and the winnings will be added to your bonus account. If you make a wager larger than the amount in your bonus account, the wager will be taken first from your bonus account (until it is 0) and the remaining will be taken from your main account and the winnings will be added to your bonus account.

4. When you complete the wagering requirements for a bonus, the full balance of your bonus account will automatically be added to your main account (within a few minutes) and can be withdrawn to your wallet immediately.

5. Any amount spent on playing for the jackpot will also count towards fulfilling your bonus wager requirements.

6. You can only have 1 bonus active at any time.

7. Once you have fulfilled the requirements of your existing bonus, you can reload the page and claim another bonus (as long as your account balance is at least equal to the minimum bonus amount).

8. Active bonuses do not have any expiry date and will last forever until the wagering requirements are met.

9. Once claimed, a bonus cannot be cancelled until the wagering requirements have been fulfilled.

So, be sure that is what you want before you end up doing it. Nevertheless, freebitco.in is just the best faucet/gambling site I have ever seen so far.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

Wetsuit, can you do this:

For example:

1) slider stops on player 1 and player one wins first prize.
2) Remove player 1 or disable that 50% red field from next spin
3) spin again with players 2, 3 & 4.
4) Repeat until you have all winners.
5) Make that spin live on Sunday, so everyone can see it.

It's like roulette. Make it provably fair.

Actually this is a good suggestion but it is really takes times just to get 10 winners, hoe are you going do it when there is thousands input? How are you going to manage those percentage and you really need big spinner and really thin arrow to make sure that it will hit sometimes on really lucky person
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:55:20 PM

They say it is probably fair the game but you can look in your eyes when you are on auto but  you know that there is manipulation form the inside. 1st you would analyse that you win it win it win it when that is enough suddenly it would be loss loss loss on this because E.I is on the game now if he sees that you pretty good player they will drop your algorithm and starting the balance to became 0

HerrDingenz

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:40:16 PM

They say it is probably fair the game but you can look in your eyes when you are on auto but  you know that there is manipulation form the inside. 1st you would analyse that you win it win it win it when that is enough suddenly it would be loss loss loss on this because E.I is on the game now if he sees that you pretty good player they will drop your algorithm and starting the balance to became 0

i think you are totally right about your claim that when you are on auto play sooner or later the algorithm switches its mode if you won too often and it produces loss after loss till your balance is 0 (or almost 0).  Sad

i think the possibility that you lose 18 times in a row at chances of 50/50 per roll are pretty low - even tho there is a very tiny chance for that to happen.

strangely it only happens when you've won too much in multiply btc in 1 or 2 days. well time to stop gambling ..  Wink

http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=880447318_times_loss_in_a_row.PNG  Cry
pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:13:53 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler%27s_fallacy
Zhor

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:21:46 PM

i think you are totally right about your claim that when you are on auto play sooner or later the algorithm switches its mode if you won too often and it produces loss after loss till your balance is 0 (or almost 0).  Sad

i think the possibility that you lose 18 times in a row at chances of 50/50 per roll are pretty low - even tho there is a very tiny chance for that to happen.

strangely it only happens when you've won too much in multiply btc in 1 or 2 days. well time to stop gambling ..  Wink

http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=880447318_times_loss_in_a_row.PNG  Cry

this is impossible. you can prove the fairness of each and every single roll. there is no manipulation possible (with reasonable effort) to "just change the algorithm". I can say that with confidence because the site describes the algorithm used to provide the 0-10000 number very detailed. You could even randomize the client-seed before each roll. I repeat just once more: there is no way the server could cheat you.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:17:16 AM

ive been using this faucet for quite some time now
its very addictive in my part haha
claiming then rolling the dice then buying those lottery tickets

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:33:37 AM

I have been using this faucet for very long time too. There are tons of reviews about it, and most are negative. This is of course because they offer gambling and people don´t like loosing money. Once they do, they start asking questions. Here is what i think about freebitco.in

Upsides:
- It is one of the oldest Bitcoin faucet and still working fine.
- I never had an issue with withdrawal and they always pay on time.
- Their affiliate program is good and fair, you can always track your referral income.
- Winning the highest prize (about $200 in Bitcoins) is close to impossible, but someone won the prize once and it was shared here on the forum. I´ve also won the 3rd biggest prize once.
- They started to pay interest and it is quite high considering other services out there.
- When you have an issue, you get a rapid reply to your messages.

Downsides:
- Most important question is how they make profit? Their adsense is gone some time ago and there is not much advertisements on the site(in fact there is none at the moment), so do they make all the profit from gambler´s deposits?
- The lottery system is not transparent enogh, and i´ve never seen someone posting a prrof about winning the jackpot. It´s very weird considering the fact that lottery runs are everyweek and it´s been 109 rounds so far.
- People talk about the fairness of their High-Low game. I agree with that. I have lost some money there, but i also made some money sometimes. I´ve stopped playing it and only claiming from the faucet, and buying tickets sometimes.

lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:43:22 AM

Wetsuit, can you do this:

For example:

1) slider stops on player 1 and player one wins first prize.
2) Remove player 1 or disable that 50% red field from next spin
3) spin again with players 2, 3 & 4.
4) Repeat until you have all winners.
5) Make that spin live on Sunday, so everyone can see it.

It's like roulette. Make it provably fair.

Actually this is a good suggestion but it is really takes times just to get 10 winners, hoe are you going do it when there is thousands input? How are you going to manage those percentage and you really need big spinner and really thin arrow to make sure that it will hit sometimes on really lucky person

Cheesy

It should be enough to show a proof video of the shuffle every week.

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

Cheesy

It should be enough to show a proof video of the shuffle every week.

Video is enough for a provably fair system? No, it is not even close to a fair system. Video can be edited and the draw can be made many times till the owner gets the expected winners unless the draw is made in live mode. But even though it is being drawn in live mode, it is still not provably fair as per my understanding provably fair system is where the draw is verifiable. Otherwise, it cant be called as provably fair.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1437 »
  Print  

Jump to: