Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 1436 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 520732 times)
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:23:38 PM

~

The FreeBitco.in name was perfect... Why are you not simply following the https://freedoge.co.in/ recipe for the other
~

I agree with this. FreeBitco.in is a known brand with very good reputation. I think throwing away a brand name like this would be a big mistake. Adding new altcoins is great but please don't change the great name because of that, it will be missed a lot. Many of us earned our very first satoshis on the site which will be always remembered as FreeBitco.in.

I hope and think that this new project will combine many crypto in one website, so as Myfe explained we'll have more than bitcoins on the same platform, thus the name change. I'm not interested in any other website like freedogeco.in for others currencies, as freedogeco.in doesn't have as much content as freebitco.in.
The name change don't bother me, even if, as many of us here, I won my first satoshis on freebitco.in.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

Your feedback is appreciated. What's in a name? Sometimes a name that has no meaning is a perfect choice because it allows us and you to create its meaning. It would be hard for us to continue calling the site FreeBitcoin if we were offering more than Bitcoin. Names like "Google" or "eBay" or "Alibaba" are weird before their presence in the market builds their personality.

I liked your explanation but you didn't respond to many of the questions we asked about these changes. Please find some time and clarify those details.

Like whether do you allow people to mine all those altcoins on new site and whether you allow people to claim all the altcoins every hour or just only one? You can find many other questions related to this topic.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:03:23 AM

Your feedback is appreciated. What's in a name? Sometimes a name that has no meaning is a perfect choice because it allows us and you to create its meaning. It would be hard for us to continue calling the site FreeBitcoin if we were offering more than Bitcoin. Names like "Google" or "eBay" or "Alibaba" are weird before their presence in the market builds their personality.
Why it would be hard to continue to use same name? By this logic Bitcointalk have to change name to altcointalk or sth similar because people discussing not solely about Bitcoin but also about all altcoins.
Freebitco.in is most known name when it comes to faucets. It has long history since 2013, it will be very difficult to make same success story with new name.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

Ok, time for an exciting announcement!

Over the next few months we'll be rebranding our site to the new name Crypteer.com and expanding our platform to include additional cryptocurrencies! We expect to add new cryptos in the following sequence: Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero, and Doge!

At some point we’ll be retiring the name FreeBitco.in and there may be a few other surprises in the mix as we grow the business to mature alongside the cryptocurrency market.

What you need to know:
  • There's nothing you need to do today, and when we do start the transition we'll make it as seamless as possible!
  • Existing referral links and signatures will remain the same
  • The FreeBitco.in and Crypteer.com domains will direct you to the same site

We’re excited to make this big move with you all - thanks for making it possible!

If you have questions, hit up me or wetsuit up. And trust us when we say that it’s you that’s made us one of the most successful and trusted cryptocurrency business in the market. From a small faucet to an interest-paying wallet, our future is bright with you!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter to see every bonus promotion and announcement >>> https://twitter.com/freebitco

Why you should rebranding your name when your domain is well known everywhere. I believe many site using your banner to promote your site here. And by rebranding the name, I do not think that your site will have the same luck again as before because I saw many sites that rebranding, never have really luck comes

And btw if you rebranding it, are you going to change everything inside, including your games?
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

I’ve got mixed feelings because I don’t like the new name, although the addition of new cryptos looks interesting.

What's in a name? A brand name is often one of the most valuable assets a business owns. You chose some good examples there. Google has a market capitalisation of $773Bn and according to Forbes $101.8Bn of that is the value of the name alone. All those companies spent an absolute fortune on marketing to build up brand awareness and they wouldn't throw that away. Companies only usually rebrand after bad publicity to try and disassociate themselves from their own past. Given the fantastic reputation, Freebitco.in has it would IMHO be a mistake to chuck that asset away.

I'd also agree with @LTU_btc. Outside of the crypto world the mainstream media is just starting to pay serious attention to Bitcoin but very few have heard of altcoins. The name Bitcoin in itself has a massive brand value.

It's your business to do as you please but I think this is a poor decision from a business perspective.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Why it would be hard to continue to use same name? By this logic Bitcointalk have to change name to altcointalk or sth similar because people discussing not solely about Bitcoin but also about all altcoins.
Freebitco.in is most known name when it comes to faucets. It has long history since 2013, it will be very difficult to make same success story with new name.

If the reason of the re-branding is because there will be more coins to be added then I have to agree that it does not worth especially freebitcoin is a well known name already for years. Re-branding to a new name will be like a new start for this site.
Of course we have to appreciate their decision as well if they are going to re-branding, I'm sure they knows what are the consequences of it and knows how to deal with the consequences.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

I’ve got mixed feelings because I don’t like the new name, although the addition of new cryptos looks interesting.

We chose our systems name, Google, because it is a common spelling of googol
--snip--
Having found its way increasingly into everyday language, the verb "google" was added to the Merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary and the Oxford English Dictionary in 2006, meaning "to use the Google search engine to obtain information on the Internet."
why create a new name when the old one is well-known and in good standing
as of now freebitco.in is synonymous with the best trusted long-running faucet in crypto world
renaming the site with a new one would force you to build up that reputation all over again

I agree with this. FreeBitco.in is a known brand with very good reputation. I think throwing away a brand name like this would be a big mistake. Adding new altcoins is great but please don't change the great name because of that, it will be missed a lot. Many of us earned our very first satoshis on the site which will be always remembered as FreeBitco.in.
What's in a name? A brand name is often one of the most valuable assets a business owns. You chose some good examples there. Google has a market capitalisation of $773Bn and according to Forbes $101.8Bn of that is the value of the name alone. All those companies spent an absolute fortune on marketing to build up brand awareness and they wouldn't throw that away. Companies only usually rebrand after bad publicity to try and disassociate themselves from their own past. Given the fantastic reputation, Freebitco.in has it would IMHO be a mistake to chuck that asset away.
--snip--
It's your business to do as you please but I think this is a poor decision from a business perspective.
I agree with all other replies that don't like/approve the name change, but these two showed the most important points
I strongly ask you (wetsuit) to rethink about this renaming/rebranding plan
could these changes because the site wants to become full-fledged dice/gamble site?
hence the word freebitco.in would not sound appropriate anymore Smiley

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

why the instant payouts are getting delayed ?? they used to be much much faster
I posted about that yesterday and got my payment after several hours , today my withdrawal is getting delayed too and it wasn't like that before
is it something only happening with me or is it with everyone else ??

is there a problem with payouts ?? it's been over two hours and still waiting to get a withdrawal that I requested using the instant mode
as I can see someone here had the same problem yesterday but it was fixed by contacting you , so should I contact support to process the withdrawal ?
this is the first time this happens with me

EDIT : got it but it took long
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

I posted about that yesterday and got my payment after several hours , today my withdrawal is getting delayed too and it wasn't like that before

For a quite long time, I didn't withdraw money from this site because most my free money just used to buy lottery. But long time back even with instant withdrawal used to take some time for me.

My guessing is now they may be combining few withdrawals on that day to send so that they can save some transaction fee.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

For a quite long time, I didn't withdraw money from this site because most my free money just used to buy lottery. But long time back even with instant withdrawal used to take some time for me.

My guessing is now they may be combining few withdrawals on that day to send so that they can save some transaction fee.

no I tried wirhdrawing many times using their instant mode and it used to take like 20 minutes max
IDK if they are combining the withdrawals these days , but that doesn't make sense cause they have slow payouts that takes 6 hours so there is no point in having instant mode if they are doing that

will wait for their reply , I'm ok with waiting up to one hour but if it's gonna take more then I have to move the funds cause I'm using freebitcoin as my sportsbetting wallet  Smiley
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

no I tried wirhdrawing many times using their instant mode and it used to take like 20 minutes max
IDK if they are combining the withdrawals these days , but that doesn't make sense cause they have slow payouts that takes 6 hours so there is no point in having instant mode if they are doing that

will wait for their reply , I'm ok with waiting up to one hour but if it's gonna take more then I have to move the funds cause I'm using freebitcoin as my sportsbetting wallet  Smiley

I haven't used instant withdraw for a long time either. I just looked at the "LAST 10 PAYMENTS SENT" on the stats page and it looks like they are still sending individual payments. Can those saying it took a long time have a look at their transactions and confirm?
Maybe there was just some technical issue.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

will wait for their reply

Maybe you may get a faster answer if you send a direct message to their support team instead of asking here and waiting for them to reply.

I'm ok with waiting up to one hour but if it's gonna take more then I have to move the funds cause I'm using freebitcoin as my sportsbetting wallet  Smiley

That's why I don't recommend to store your coins on online wallets where you don't have a control to send your coins instantly. Your money but you need their approval to use your money when you needed urgently. I don't understand why do you guys choose this kind of system just of 4% interest.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

Sorry about the delay in payments the last few days, we had a few users making large withdrawals which drained our hot wallets and created a backlog in sending payments out. We have a better hot-wallet refill policy in place now which should hopefully minimize such issues in the future.

A few points to clarify the re-branding:

• The re-branding and addition of new coins will not happen suddenly, it will be done over a period of a few months and we shall send 3 emails over this time so that pretty much all of our users are aware before the name change.
  • We have the freebitco.in name registered until 2025 so even after the name change, all freebitco.in links will work as usual (no need to change banner or referral links etc.) and everyone visiting freebitco.in will be seamlessly directed to the new website with a message informing them of the re-brand.
  • All coins will have all of the features that bitcoin has but I am yet undecided about the lottery (maybe it will be a combined one with the prize paid out in the currency of the users choice)
  • Users will be able to claim only 1 coin every hour to begin with but hopefully I can increase the limits eventually.

The re-brand is part of a process to make freebitco.in more than just a faucet. My plan is to implement a no-KYC shapeshift.io style exchange after the rebrand to enable users to exchange between coins instantly. I feel like we have outgrown the freebitco.in name and the rebrand will allow us to do a lot more stuff without people associating the website with being just a faucet which somewhat restricts our growth now.

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Sorry about the delay in payments the last few days, we had a few users making large withdrawals which drained our hot wallets and created a backlog in sending payments out. We have a better hot-wallet refill policy in place now which should hopefully minimize such issues in the future.

• The re-branding and addition of new coins will not happen suddenly, it will be done over a period of a few months and we shall send 3 emails over this time so that pretty much all of our users are aware before the name change.
  • We have the freebitco.in name registered until 2025 so even after the name change, all freebitco.in links will work as usual (no need to change banner or referral links etc.) and everyone visiting freebitco.in will be seamlessly directed to the new website with a message informing them of the re-brand.
  • All coins will have all of the features that bitcoin has but I am yet undecided about the lottery (maybe it will be a combined one with the prize paid out in the currency of the users choice)
  • Users will be able to claim only 1 coin every hour to begin with but hopefully I can increase the limits eventually.

The re-brand is part of a process to make freebitco.in more than just a faucet. My plan is to implement a no-KYC shapeshift.io style exchange after the rebrand to enable users to exchange between coins instantly. I feel like we have outgrown the freebitco.in name and the rebrand will allow us to do a lot more stuff without people associating the website with being just a faucet which somewhat restricts our growth now.

I hope the Lottery just pay out in Bitcoin and not some Shitcoin that I do not want. The coin selection is crucial in the

continued success of this site, because people will feel cheated, if they bought tickets with bitcoins and they get paid in

some Shitcoin. It is already a nightmare to manage all the different wallets for the different Alt coins. The internal

shapeshift idea, might solve this problem, if you can exchange these Shitcoins for Bitcoin within the site and you are not

forced to create new wallets for every Shitcoin that are hosted. {Sorry for the Shitcoin definition, but honestly.. a lot of

these Alt coins are just pre-mined ScamCoins.}

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Thanks for the clarifications wetsuit! I am looking forward to this change and I am sure it will a great success!

@Kprawn, they will add dogecoin, ethereum and monero, which are not exactly shitcoins. And if they put an exchange in place, than there is no problem if you win the lottery in dogecoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

I think this puts all questions that were being asked as to why were there delay in payments to rest. People really have no patience, freebitco has been here and will always be here. I'm really excited to see the new proposals coming into place, a new look would really be great. Looking forward to the update and all the very best
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

Thanks for the clarifications wetsuit! I am looking forward to this change and I am sure it will a great success!

@Kprawn, they will add dogecoin, ethereum and monero, which are not exactly shitcoins. And if they put an exchange in place, than there is no problem if you win the lottery in dogecoins.

DogeCoin { https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/ } in my opinion is still a Shitcoin. It has been around for years

and not showing that it is going somewhere very soon. Ethereum is showing some promise, but I do not trust Vitalik and

his founder buddies. Monero is largely used in the Dark web for shady dealings. {again my opinion} .... and you might

expect some resistance from governments against coins like that. {This includes Dash} .... The biggest problem is not

with the Shitcoins... more with the inconvenience to manage several of them. {This is why a exchange in the site is

crucial to the success of this}  Roll Eyes

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

I think this puts all questions that were being asked as to why were there delay in payments to rest. People really have no patience, freebitco has been here and will always be here. I'm really excited to see the new proposals coming into place, a new look would really be great. Looking forward to the update and all the very best

it's not about if they will pay or not , I know they will pay and it's not about patience
they are stating that the instant payouts takes approximately 15 mins , waiting over 4 hours isn't even near 15 mins
keep in mind that freebitcoin isn't only faucet anymore , it's an investment too and a "saving account " as they are stating so they need to be more accurate cause some people may start storing more bitcoins
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

DogeCoin { https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/ } in my opinion is still a Shitcoin. It has been around for years

and not showing that it is going somewhere very soon. Ethereum is showing some promise, but I do not trust Vitalik and

his founder buddies. Monero is largely used in the Dark web for shady dealings. {again my opinion} .... and you might

expect some resistance from governments against coins like that. {This includes Dash} .... The biggest problem is not

with the Shitcoins... more with the inconvenience to manage several of them. {This is why a exchange in the site is

crucial to the success of this}  Roll Eyes

Okay, doge might not be the best example of a "good" altcoin, although it has some nice features. Key will indeed be a good working exchange, because as you say creating wallets for all coins, maintaining them and keeping them safe is sometimes a pain in the ass.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

I hope the Lottery just pay out in Bitcoin and not some Shitcoin that I do not want. The coin selection is crucial in the

continued success of this site, because people will feel cheated, if they bought tickets with bitcoins and they get paid in

some Shitcoin.
I don't think that'll happen, people have to choose in which currency they want to get the lottery prize paid in. Wink in my opinion there should be sperate lottery for each currency.

Shapeshift like exchange sounds cool, but would it be limited to only cryptos accepted at freebitcoin or it'll be more than that?
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 1436 »
  Print  

Jump to: