Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1435 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 520383 times)
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

FREE ROLLS PLAYED

Never hit any of the big ones. Of course, top 2 prizes are 1 in 10000 and 1 in 5000 anyways.

Biggest prize is 1/20000 actually, as explained earlier in this thread, because the result is rounded, so any number in ]9999:9999,5] range will give 9999 and not 10000. Only numbers in ]9999,5:10000] interval will be rounded to 10000, and this interval is 1/20000 of [0:10000] interval.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:15 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 09:31:41 AM by veleten

FREE ROLLS PLAYED

Never hit any of the big ones. Of course, top 2 prizes are 1 in 10000 and 1 in 5000 anyways.

Biggest prize is 1/20000 actually, as explained earlier in this thread, because the result is rounded, so any number in ]9999:9999,5] range will give 9999 and not 10000. Only numbers in ]9999,5:10000] interval will be rounded to 10000, and this interval is 1/20000 of [0:10000] interval.

any number in [9999:9999,49] range will give 9999 and not 10000,to be precise

the rest is correct,your chance to hit the top prize is 1/20.000
also if you been playing dice and hunting for a high multiplier,
a 9900x streak can last hundreds of thousands rolls,some even had around 300.000 rolls before it hit
so there is a good chance of the top prize never to show up even if you roll for several years in a row

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

I have been playing free rolls on this website many times everyday for almost 2 years yet i have not hit the maximum $200
I believe there are many users who have used this site to play the free rolls more than 2 years and most of them have not even hit the second prize yet, I have been hoping to win the lottery by depositing some bitcoin from time to time, but luck is always not on my side.

Chances to win the lottery are really low, so I wouldn't suggest depositing bitcoin to buy lottery tickets. You could deposit BTC and leave them untouched to enjoy the interest.
Since the beginning that I joined the site (9 months ago) I buy each round 50 lottery tickets without any luck for the moment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

I have been playing free rolls on this website many times everyday for almost 2 years yet i have not hit the maximum $200
I believe there are many users who have used this site to play the free rolls more than 2 years and most of them have not even hit the second prize yet, I have been hoping to win the lottery by depositing some bitcoin from time to time, but luck is always not on my side.

Chances to win the lottery are really low, so I wouldn't suggest depositing bitcoin to buy lottery tickets. You could deposit BTC and leave them untouched to enjoy the interest.
Since the beginning that I joined the site (9 months ago) I buy each round 50 lottery tickets without any luck for the moment.

I agree with you, you can see the winner users who are mostly new ids which are created are winning and that too with low tickets purchased. So i think this lottery system is totally manipulated by the developers or faucet owners. I am using this faucet from oct 2014 and till now maximum faucet win was 9997 and when they started lottery system not a single lottery i have won not even 10th number winner also. So i dont have faith but now i am playing for fun only to kill my free time

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

I agree with you, you can see the winner users who are mostly new ids which are created are winning and that too with low tickets purchased. So i think this lottery system is totally manipulated by the developers or faucet owners. I am using this faucet from oct 2014 and till now maximum faucet win was 9997 and when they started lottery system not a single lottery i have won not even 10th number winner also. So i dont have faith but now i am playing for fun only to kill my free time

Lottery is provably fair, you can check by yourself that winners aren't chosen by devs.
Now we are thousands of users, so don't expect to be among the 10 lucky winners so often. We had 140 draws so far, so 1400 people max won something at lottery (supposed there's no big buyer who won several times). 1400 out of 11M users... That's why I don't spend any satoshi to buy lottery tickets, but trying my luck only with tickets from faucet and dice game.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Lottery is provably fair, you can check by yourself that winners aren't chosen by devs.
Now we are thousands of users, so don't expect to be among the 10 lucky winners so often. We had 140 draws so far, so 1400 people max won something at lottery (supposed there's no big buyer who won several times). 1400 out of 11M users... That's why I don't spend any satoshi to buy lottery tickets, but trying my luck only with tickets from faucet and dice game.
I dont believe that theres a manipulation on here when it comes to the people who had been chosen as winners on their lottery as being said all are on random and fair. Buying tickets or depositing money is not really a good idea just using it for the lottery. Better to accumulate free tickets than on depositing. We have seen there are people who did hit that jackpot with just small amounts of tickets and the thing here is that those are just free tickets. Luck would always be the basis on here.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

I dont believe that theres a manipulation on here when it comes to the people who had been chosen as winners on their lottery as being said all are on random and fair. Buying tickets or depositing money is not really a good idea just using it for the lottery. Better to accumulate free tickets than on depositing. We have seen there are people who did hit that jackpot with just small amounts of tickets and the thing here is that those are just free tickets. Luck would always be the basis on here.
i think investing amount and buying tickets is risky because you have very less chance to come in winning list. I am also buying tickets with free money but I never shortlisted in winning list. Why I am still playing means let's see if my luck is good maybe one day I can win a jackpot.  here your luck will decide your result.   
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Yes, they may not be cheating people but one drawback in this lottery system is admin allocated continuous numbers at the end of the lottery time for all your tickets instead of allocating ticket numbers when you buy. If you get tickets numbers when you purchase then you can get many random numbers instead of having continuous numbers. Admin should find a way to do this in the long run.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

Yes, they may not be cheating people but one drawback in this lottery system is admin allocated continuous numbers at the end of the lottery time for all your tickets instead of allocating ticket numbers when you buy. If you get tickets numbers when you purchase then you can get many random numbers instead of having continuous numbers. Admin should find a way to do this in the long run.

How does that make any difference? All numbers have an equal chance of being drawn as winners. That's a bit like thinking that picking your lucky numbers gives you more chance.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

A number of lotteries are more and winners are only ten people on a weekly basis and that's why winning chances are very less in this lottery system. That's the main reason I don't put my money to buy these lotteries. Also to try our luck every week site has provided an option to buy some free lotteries then why would anyone need to waste their money to buy these lotteries?
babygun

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

A number of lotteries are more and winners are only ten people on a weekly basis and that's why winning chances are very less in this lottery system. That's the main reason I don't put my money to buy these lotteries. Also to try our luck every week site has provided an option to buy some free lotteries then why would anyone need to waste their money to buy these lotteries?

I think you are referring to the free lottery tickets you receive by doing the free rolls? I opted to disable this feature and instead receive extra reward points for every free roll as I find these more interesting.
For sure, chances are very low to win a price in the lottery, but if you don't participate than your chances are 0  Cheesy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

If it chosen by devs then it would not make provably fair system, I think they have upgrade their system into provably fair system but now still many people trying to say their system is fail now. I do not quite understand why this things keep coming. Are you guys never win once then you said it is not provably fair? Once I do not believe but when there is only 1 players win then I change my mind about how the lottery system going and I still believe this is provably fair
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

If it chosen by devs then it would not make provably fair system, I think they have upgrade their system into provably fair system but now still many people trying to say their system is fail now. I do not quite understand why this things keep coming. Are you guys never win once then you said it is not provably fair? Once I do not believe but when there is only 1 players win then I change my mind about how the lottery system going and I still believe this is provably fair

It's not chosen by the devs, it's chosen by the Bitcoin blockchain. Click the provably fair link on the lottery page and read how it works.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2136

Stand with Ukraine

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

fun fact about withdrawal:
since bitcoin transaction fees have dropped significantly for the past 2+ weeks it no longer costs as much to make a transaction.
for the past couple of days I have been checking the website withdrawal fees and it seems like it is a lot cheaper to make an instant withdrawal instead of weekly automatic one Wink

current rates:
Automatic (weekly): 3000 satoshi
Instant (~15 Minutes): 821 satoshi
Slow (6-24 Hours): 193 satoshi

I wanted to use this wonderful opportunity to withdraw my 50,000+ satoshis instantly from the site. but unfortunately  it is not the case anymore.

The current withdrawal fees are:

0.00017774 BTC  -  INSTANT (~15 Minutes)

0.00004182 BTC - SLOW (6-24 Hours)

So, maybe next time. Smiley

Btw I disabled AUTO WITHDRAW some time ago because almost all of your free roll wins would be eaten by the fees in case it was enabled.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 10:12:45 AM by lite

fun fact about withdrawal:
since bitcoin transaction fees have dropped significantly for the past 2+ weeks it no longer costs as much to make a transaction.
for the past couple of days I have been checking the website withdrawal fees and it seems like it is a lot cheaper to make an instant withdrawal instead of weekly automatic one Wink

current rates:

I wanted to use this wonderful opportunity to withdraw my 50,000+ satoshis instantly from the site. but unfortunately  it is not the case anymore.

0.00017774 BTC  -  INSTANT (~15 Minutes)

So, maybe next time. Smiley

Btw I disabled AUTO WITHDRAW some time ago because almost all of your free roll wins would be eaten by the fees in case it was enabled.

Looks like fees have now dropped down to 0.00001600 BTC for slow withdraw option. as bitcoin services/sites (and ultimately people) adopt segwit and batch the txs we're going to pay lower transaction fees. i wish every crypto sites had freebitcoin like withdrawal system. Smiley
bilu321

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

i m here from 3 years this is the best site i won jackpot one time here but i m sad i buy many lottery ticket i didnt get any lottery from 3 years soi m sasd but the site is good legit
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

Don't be surprised on this crying babies saying that gambling sites anytime is not provably fair when they do lose out money. Its a common word for them but talking about freebitco.in. They've been here for long already. If they aren't fair at all then they wont able to last out after all these years since people wont really  tend to last into non provably fair gambling sites.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

current rates:
I wanted to use this wonderful opportunity to withdraw my 50,000+ satoshis instantly from the site. but unfortunately  it is not the case anymore.

Looks like fees have now dropped down now to 0.00001600 BTC for slow withdraw option. as bitcoin services/sites (and ultimately people) adopt segwit and batch the txs we're going to pay lower transaction fees. i wish every crypto sites had freebitcoin like withdrawal system. Smiley
Yes it fluctuates, depends on network traffics. At the time I'm writing this, withdrawal fees are:
Instant (~15 Minutes): 0.00006800 BTC
Slow (6-24 Hours): 0.00001600 BTC

you should check often to find the best/cheapest fee, I remember a few months ago was steady at 400 sats Tongue
try this weekend sunday morning, usually the fee is somewhat lower due to less transactions

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

How does that make any difference? All numbers have an equal chance of being drawn as winners. That's a bit like thinking that picking your lucky numbers gives you more chance.

Every lottery buyers will have their own preference or like to choose certain numbers but in this lottery system, you don't know which number you will get. But at least if admin allocates number instantly then you can stagger buying lottery tickets few times in weeks so that you will get many different numbers.
babygun

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

current rates:

Looks like fees have now dropped down now to 0.00001600 BTC for slow withdraw option. as bitcoin services/sites (and ultimately people) adopt segwit and batch the txs we're going to pay lower transaction fees. i wish every crypto sites had freebitcoin like withdrawal system. Smiley
Yes it fluctuates, depends on network traffics. At the time I'm writing this, withdrawal fees are:
Instant (~15 Minutes): 0.00006800 BTC
Slow (6-24 Hours): 0.00001600 BTC

you should check often to find the best/cheapest fee, I remember a few months ago was steady at 400 sats Tongue
try this weekend sunday morning, usually the fee is somewhat lower due to less transactions

I have not yet withdrawn any BTC from freebitco.in but these fees are really low if you compare this to the fees that you pay on blockchain or exchanges.
The fee for auto-withdraw is 0.00003000 BTC.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1435 »
  Print  

Jump to: