Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 1436 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 520723 times)
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

There is still no change, I just did my free roll and won 12 sat instead of the 24 it should be currently. 

So they have started fixing it and some people are back to normal and you're still here whining about missing out on 1/10th of a free cent in both threads.  Roll Eyes

If it is a bug and if they already fixed then all users account should be fixed at once but why only some accounts are okay and some accounts are not okay?

Are they doing manually one by one? I don't think so.

No, they have not. Unless you believe that it needs to be fixed for millions of users manually.

There's still no info from admin on this and it's been couple of days now. It's fishy, so I'm going to withdraw all the money from my account.

They are very very slow to reply people issues on this thread. Their site has a contact form, you try your luck by contacting them over there.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

If it is a bug and if they already fixed then all users account should be fixed at once but why only some accounts are okay and some accounts are not okay?

Because it is most likely changes to their bot and abuse detection. They changed it and it got too aggressive and now they're trying to dial it back a bit and some people are OK now but others are not yet. It is a difficult thing to get right and detect the abusers but not flag accounts that are innocent. As I said previously I can remember this happening before.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
l33twannabe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

I'm sure they'll be devasted that you stopped claiming free money from them.
Mate, what is your problem ? Are you getting something from defending them or what ? Because you literally have to reply to everything posted here and I don't believe you have adequate knowledge to do that every single time. If you think they give out free money, then you must be really naive because nothing in this world is for free. Don't you worry, they get their share for sure. Also, how is that free money if I need to invest my time to get it ? And how do you know I didn't deposit MY OWN MONEY there ?

Next time, if you don't have anything useful to add, just don't do it.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

Mate, what is your problem ? Are you getting something from defending them or what ? Because you literally have to reply to everything posted here and I don't believe you have adequate knowledge to do that every single time. If you think they give out free money, then you must be really naive because nothing in this world is for free. Don't you worry, they get their share for sure. Also, how is that free money if I need to invest my time to get it ? And how do you know I didn't deposit MY OWN MONEY there ?

I've been claiming free money from them since they started up 4 years ago so I have seen these things a few times before.

You don't 'invest time' you click the roll button.

I'm answering because you guys complaining that you are only getting $0.001 free instead of $0.002 free is cracking me up laughing.

l33twannabe

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I've been claiming free money from them since they started up 4 years ago so I have seen these things a few times before.

You don't 'invest time' you click the roll button.

Wow, once again YOU KNOW BETTER - this is getting pathetic. Yes, I do invest time and even money, but hey you already know that I don't, right ?

So now we know that all your knowledge on the subject comes from 4 years of claiming money on this faucet only and nothing else. But hey, you know everything and no one here can have an opinion because, after all, it's free money that we claim so we should all just shut up and be happy, right ?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

after all, it's free money that we claim so we should all just shut up and be happy, right ?

You got it.

chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

Because it is most likely changes to their bot and abuse detection. They changed it and it got too aggressive and now they're trying to dial it back a bit and some people are OK now but others are not yet. It is a difficult thing to get right and detect the abusers but not flag accounts that are innocent. As I said previously I can remember this happening before.

This is faucet site, right? Then what kind of abusers we are talking about?

What I know is they already give one claim per one IP address so if you have many accounts also you can claim once every one hour.

I did miss some old discussion about the abusing this system?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

What I know is they already give one claim per one IP address so if you have many accounts also you can claim once every one hour.

I did miss some old discussion about the abusing this system?

Yeah hidden deep within this thread. People have scripts and bots that get around whatever measures they put in place. I remember one time Wetsuit saying he banned 50,000 accounts all belonging to the same person.

l33twannabe

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

after all, it's free money that we claim so we should all just shut up and be happy, right ?

You got it.

And what about those who deposit their money (by the way, that's where you get your "free money" from, but after 4 years of claiming you didn't know that ...) ? No info from site admin for couple of days is kind or alarming, isn't it ? What if they have some kind of financial problems ?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

And what about those who deposit their money (by the way, that's where you get your "free money" from, but after 4 years of claiming you didn't know that ...) ? No info from site admin for couple of days is kind or alarming, isn't it ? What if they have some kind of financial problems ?

No. The free money comes from the faucet. The money you get from depositing is called interest as it is a payment you receive for lending them money.

The reason I don't find it alarming is I've been active on this forum long enough to have seen this before and I know that Wetsuit has been busy with other businesses as well and Myfe doesn't spend much time answering here.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

~
I guess faucet abusers.
I've seen this behavior in the past, abusers drained faucets within an hour using all kind of bots and bypassing captchas.
No. Whoever is abusing system won't do it from one IP address(obviously).
l33twannabe

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

No. The free money comes from the faucet. The money you get from depositing is called interest as it is a payment you receive for lending them money.

The reason I don't find it alarming is I've been active on this forum long enough to have seen this before and I know that Wetsuit has been busy with other businesses as well and Myfe doesn't spend much time answering here.
"When you hold money in your FreeBitco.in account, we split it into 3 parts - the first part is used to cover user withdrawals, the second part is used to bankroll our MULTIPLY BTC game and the third part is used to expand our bitcoin mining operation".

You seriously can't think they have so much money that they don't know what to do with it so they give it out for free. Let me enlighten you - I'm 100% sure they earn a lot of BTC from the site. If there's no ads, you can only suspect how they do it .......
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

You seriously can't think they have so much money that they don't know what to do with it so they give it out for free. Let me enlighten you - I'm 100% sure they earn a lot of BTC from the site. If there's no ads, you can only suspect how they do it .......

Of course they make money. The Hi-Lo game is where all the revenue is. The faucet is there to attract new users. I don't need to suspect it as the owner has told us.

They used to have adverts a long time back and the faucet reward varied on what geographical region you are in. When they removed adverts that was lowered for a lot of people.

If you think they lowered the rewards deliberately why do you think it only affected some people. Read back the thread and you will see many that did not get a lowered reward.

When this happened before Wesuit explained that their abuse detection system first halves the reward when certain criteria of suspicion are met and then disables the faucet completely when further checks fail. Even if that happens they never stop anyone from withdrawing or using any other features of the site.

chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

~
I guess faucet abusers.
I've seen this behavior in the past, abusers drained faucets within an hour using all kind of bots and bypassing captchas.

How is he controlling the multiple accounts issue?

I thought he got a very good system to give one claim per one PC for one hour. Even people change IP address they can't claim multiple times from the same PC.

If he allows multiple claiming from different IP address from the same PC then obviously people will abuse it. Then he needs a better system to avoid this abuse.
BABledsoe

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

There is still no change, I just did my free roll and won 12 sat instead of the 24 it should be currently. 

So they have started fixing it and some people are back to normal and you're still here whining about missing out on 1/10th of a free cent in both threads.  Roll Eyes

I'm just letting someone know that there is still an issue.  I'm just one guy, with one account claiming from the faucet on a regular basis.  I usually have to do the captcha thing and get to do my roll.  Plus since you have been going here for 4 years I'm sure the payout was much more because the bitcoin price was lower.  Conversely, as the price has gotten higher the payout reduces.  So now as the price is coming down, I should be able to claim more.  I know I will not get rich off of a faucet, but every extra satoshi claimed is more money in my pocket if the price would go way back up.  When it does, I would expect to see the payout level approach 12 satoshis.  Now with the price being lower is the time to really build your satoshi level.  Right now it's paying out 25 sat, so in two hrs that is 50, it's going to take me over 4 hrs to reach that same level.  So yeah that explains in a nutshell why people are complaining as you say.  It's a faucet and as such people go there to claim their piece of the pie.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

I thought he got a very good system to give one claim per one PC for one hour. Even people change IP address they can't claim multiple times from the same PC.

If he allows multiple claiming from different IP address from the same PC then obviously people will abuse it. Then he needs a better system to avoid this abuse.

It's the same as a DDoS attack. It's a piece of malware that allows him to control thousands of computers. Rather than just attack sites and make them run slow he runs a script to claim from faucets.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

It's the same as a DDoS attack. It's a piece of malware that allows him to control thousands of computers. Rather than just attack sites and make them run slow he runs a script to claim from faucets.

Isn't why there's captcha implementation to block automatic claiming/scripts? afaik google's recaptcha can't be bypassed or solved automatically, so, how would these scripts work?
mjning

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

is there any official announcement for these recent bitcoin forks? I checked the previous 2 pages and I didn't see anyone talking about them.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:36:28 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 04:27:41 PM by lite

is there any official announcement for these recent bitcoin forks? I checked the previous 2 pages and I didn't see anyone talking about them.
No there's no announcement about claiming forks, you can always check latest post(s) of wetsuit [1] and or myfe[2] for any announcement that you've/could've missed. btw how many forks have happened recently? there are so many that i've lost the count lol.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=154142;sa=showPosts
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=966127;sa=showPosts
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

Isn't why there's captcha implementation to block automatic claiming/scripts? afaik google's recaptcha can't be bypassed or solved automatically, so, how would these scripts work?

I think Google may be behind that misconception. Captcha solvers are freely available on the internet for a small fee and I guess the people that create them may well use them themselves.

This is what Wesuit posted when he switched from reCaptcha a while ago.

Undecided I've got wrong captchas with this new one in one day more than the old captcha. They are not easier for me for some reason. Can I have the old one please?

But I haven't got the problem with the IP, maybe because no one else in the same network is playing.

I'll probably add an option to switch captchas soon but not for the next few days at least because this new captcha is helping me catch a lot of bots who are not aware of the change and are still submitting old captcha responses.

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 1436 »
  Print  

Jump to: