Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 06:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 [1519] 1520 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 545449 times)
Fransky7

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 04:36:19 AM

After opening a support ticket my locked tokens have been unlocked. I’m not sure if they’ve fixed some of the other issues that started in recent days.
Honesltly, I personally think it's weird and really surprising why they will continue to keep quiet and allow their reputation to continue to deteriorate if they are actually in there and seeing all the support tickets created for different issues, and possibly all the complaints from their users.

Anyways, I've managed to withdraw the little money I had on the site off to my personal wallet, thank goodness I sold off all my fun tokens when the price was still a bit better than it is currently, though not without incurring a significant loss, but would have been worst if I was doing that now.
Good luck to everyone who still have their money on the site, just make sure it's an amount you can easily afford to forget about, just incase we all wake up one morning to discover that freebitco site have gone offline.
Personally, when I noticed the problem with the Spin credits I opened an info ticket to support, they responded to me after less than an hour, indicating that the problem was due to the enormous increase demand of Premium customers, perhaps the progressive and drastic lowering of the FUN price has caused the package to generate a loss for the site, (between satoshi interests, FUN interests, cashback and spin wheel), given that initially the price of the FUN was over 50 satoshi each, now it has dropped to less than 4.

What is unclear is the deactivation of the gambling promotions/features, on the last day I remember that there were several problems accessing the site, the Dice often blocked and even the roll did not work well.

The idea I got is that there could have been a massive attack/loss on the site of some kind and they have deactivated everything at the moment for protection, they are preparing for a change in the site's features, or who knows what else.

Personally, I hope that everything will be resolved well and not with the definitive closure of the site.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2135

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 07:52:54 AM

In most cases big whales won Lambo, and I'm not sure that someone have Bitcointalk account. But maybe, who knows.

I think it's correct to say that this thread is one of the main sources of communication between the freebitcoin team and users. At least, it has been that way for the previous years. So, I wouldn't rule out that the big whales also check this thread occasionally to see either announcements or discussions on solving some problems.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
zont86

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 08:10:52 AM

I withdrew all my funds from the site yesterday without any problems, with a slow withdrawal and although the withdrawal was marked for manual verification, everything went fine.

Thanks freebitco! Smiley
Fransky7

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 08:57:56 AM

Your pioneer list of processes is very useful even beyond the crisis.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320959.msg64474849#msg64474849

Today, you added a bird-ey-view and here is my take.

Freebitco has a sort of variable house edge which management is impossible without good stats and my view is that some recent changes deal with information available or not.
Thanks, I tried to provide useful information to everyone.

My vision is more of an analysis of the available data, doing a little technical analysis of cryptocurrencies over the years and comparing it with the current Premium system, it is clear that the system has now become unsustainable for the site.

I think they are looking for a solution and I hope they find it, for the rest we will see.
Mugtaiya

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 12:57:19 PM

After the 200% referral bonus promo started today noticed a few things still working and more not.
The bonus under multiply BTC game was not increasing when rolling for a few days.
But now it is going up again. So that aspect is still working.

The leaderboard is not showing up so what does this mean? The entire daily jackpots are no longer part of the site?
This had disappeared since the weekend.

FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1764
Merit: 417

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 02:13:34 PM

My FUN savings which expired today did not unlock, so they didn’t actually restore functionality. They will only unlock your tokens if you contact support. This is very annoying because I have 87 batches of tokens that are still locked and expire in the next 8 months. I have to create tickets every few days because they are intentionally preventing this feature from working properly.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Fransky7

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 02:59:59 PM

After the 200% referral bonus promo started today noticed a few things still working and more not.
The bonus under multiply BTC game was not increasing when rolling for a few days.

The leaderboard is not showing up so what does this mean? The entire daily jackpots are no longer part of the site?
This had disappeared since the weekend.
The jackpot has been deactivated for days and is currently still inactive.
The Multiply bonus was also stopped for me, but I had accumulated one before the stop that I am using, so I do not know if it has started working again, I will only be able to know after having finished the current one.

My FUN savings which expired today did not unlock, so they didn’t actually restore functionality. They will only unlock your tokens if you contact support. This is very annoying because I have 87 batches of tokens that are still locked and expire in the next 8 months. I have to create tickets every few days because they are intentionally preventing this feature from working properly.
Maybe it's to avoid massive withdrawals, but if sending tickets unblocks them, it's better than nothing.
If you intend to remove them all, try sending a single ticket indicating them all at once, maybe you can unblock them simultaneously.
Fransky7

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 03:37:45 PM

I managed to successfully finish the Multiply Bonus which was credited, but no other bonus was generated for the wager volume even if I continued playing, so for me it still does not work, if I understood correctly which bonus you are referring to.
pawanjain

Activity: 2786
Merit: 729

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 04:08:27 PM

After opening a support ticket my locked tokens have been unlocked. I’m not sure if they’ve fixed some of the other issues that started in recent days.
Honesltly, I personally think it's weird and really surprising why they will continue to keep quiet and allow their reputation to continue to deteriorate if they are actually in there and seeing all the support tickets created for different issues, and possibly all the complaints from their users.

Anyways, I've managed to withdraw the little money I had on the site off to my personal wallet, thank goodness I sold off all my fun tokens when the price was still a bit better than it is currently, though not without incurring a significant loss, but would have been worst if I was doing that now.
Good luck to everyone who still have their money on the site, just make sure it's an amount you can easily afford to forget about, just incase we all wake up one morning to discover that freebitco site have gone offline.

That's what bugs me too. If they didn't want to run the site anymore they could have simply shut down the site with an official announcement.
They had already earned enough and I don't money is the reason why they are still keeping the site up and running.
We can't think of any logical reason why would a site as good as freebitco.in would do such a thing.
It shouldn't have come to an end this way but anyway, I have withdrawn everything from the site few months back as well.
All I do is use their free WoF spin from the email and play the faucet once in a while for old times sake.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1438

Exchange 250+ Coins With 0% Fees

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 04:18:35 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2024, 07:25:20 PM by STT

They will only unlock your tokens if you contact support.

Not good but its good to hear they are responding to requests with support,  obviously the ideal is never requiring help in the first place because the entire site works properly.

The spins problem I still contest is not quite as big as other possible worries like the one above for example but its such an issue for so many people its especially disparaging to the site.  I would propose a stop gap solution of crediting people their spins at least once a month if the normal daily credit is not working for whatever reason.
  As an alternative it'd help alleviate peoples concerns, a mitigation  rather then the fix that should be done with whatever has got stuck in the system.

If they didn't want to run the site anymore they could have simply shut down the site with an official announcement.
If it was owned & run by the Drummer from the Rolling Stones, I'd accept that possibility along with rolling the Rolls Royce into the swimming pool because why not.  Mostly people dont do these things, they just trade out for a private jet or something they want instead which may or may not be a good deal.  I dont know we're all speculating on maybe maybes here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████░░
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░
▄████▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
████░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░░
████░░░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
████░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░████
▀▀▀▀░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░████
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
░░████████████████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheChange
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀██▀▀██████████▄
██████████░░██░░███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████░░░████▄░░░███████
████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░███████
████████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄████████
▀█████████░░██░░██████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░██▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀
░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░▄▄
 ▄██▀
███████████████
 ▀██▄
░░░▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀███████████▄
████████████░░░███████████
██████████▀░░░░░▀█████████
█████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▀███████
█████████▄░▀▀▄▀▀░▄████████
██████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
▀███████████▄░▄██████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀

+250
COINS
..Crypto Exchange..
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄███▀▀███▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀░▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████▄
██▀░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄░▀██
██░████████████████░██
██░████████████████░██
██░▀██████████████▀░██
██░▀████████████▀░██
▀██░▀██████████▀░██▀
▀██▄░▀██████▀░▄██▀
▀██▄▄░▀▀░▄▄██▀
▀▀██▄▄██▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████░░░░░░░█████
██████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████▄░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░██████
████████████▀░░░░░░███████
██████████░░░░░░░░████████
███████████▄░░░░░█████████
█████████████▄░░██████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
Fransky7

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 04:51:16 PM

The spins problem I still contest is not quite as big as other possible worries like the one above for example but its such an issue for so many people its especially disparaging to the site.  I would propose a stop gap solution of crediting people their spins at least once a month if the normal daily credit is not working out for whatever reason.
  As an alternative it'd help alleviate peoples concerns, a mitigation  rather then the fix that should be done with whatever has got stuck in the system.
This is the point, the spins continue to be sent, but in a reduced way and not those related to the membership (at least in my case and in others found here), simply because as I indicated before, the system today as it was designed, is no longer sustainable.

The other big problem is not having communicated anything at a global level, users think the worst and try to escape, now it's gone like this and the situation is this, I hope they solve it, but at this point a change of direction is needed.
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1764
Merit: 417

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2024, 06:15:03 PM

Maybe it's to avoid massive withdrawals, but if sending tickets unblocks them, it's better than nothing.
If you intend to remove them all, try sending a single ticket indicating them all at once, maybe you can unblock them simultaneously.

They have now been unlocked, several hours late and without me sending a ticket. Perhaps they are reading this thread and taking action based on users’ comments. I will hold my unlocked tokens for a while longer and hope the wheel spins get restored. If things don’t go back to normal in the coming weeks then I will have no choice but to sell my tokens at a significant loss.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Fransky7

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 06:55:47 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2024, 07:20:40 PM by Fransky7

They have now been unlocked, several hours late and without me sending a ticket. Perhaps they are reading this thread and taking action based on users’ comments. I will hold my unlocked tokens for a while longer and hope the wheel spins get restored. If things don’t go back to normal in the coming weeks then I will have no choice but to sell my tokens at a significant loss.
Yes, maybe they are reading the threads here and are taking action, that would be a good sign.

The current spin system is not sustainable (or hardly sustainable) for the site, given the current value of the 2 cryptocurrencies, maybe they will restart it in a more sustainable way.

Yes, I understand your choice if the problems persist, I hope it will be solved and that you can recover the investment without losses.

Daily Jackpot is back. Do not believe in whatever without filtering.

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/08/30/9ItTb.jpeg

Yes, now I see it too, another good sign.
Fransky7

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 07:08:23 PM

The crediting of points, tickets and % increase of the bonus faucet with the wager volume made has also started working again.
Updated the thread list:

If someone can further confirm the above points, it would be very helpful.
Fransky7

View Profile
August 30, 2024, 08:54:13 PM

The crediting of points, tickets and % increase of the bonus faucet with the wager volume made has also started working again.
Updated the thread list:

If someone can further confirm the above points, it would be very helpful.

- Yes. Having just wagerered 500 satoshi,  I got 1 RP and 1 LT.
Ok, thanks for the feedback

- I can't confirm the Bonus, because I am very far from the minimum elegible (1,000 satoshi) and only who already has it can sea the increasing.
This really don't work again (at least for me).

I'm refering to other bonus of faucet where say:
% achieved towards the next +0.00000003 BTC bonus!
This work again with wager volume.

Now I see that the Premium wager volume cashback is also working again, updated the list accordingly.

I think there are only 3/4 points left on the list at this point, the most critical of which is the Premium Spin Wheel.
Fransky7

View Profile
Today at 03:20:41 AM

Even the elegible or selectable bonus every Wagers Volume completed in the Dice work again, list updated:

At this point it seems that only 2 points are missing, Premium Spin Wheel and Instant withdrawal for full restoration of all features.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1112

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:24:34 AM

In the future, hopefully there will be changes so that you don't always need to contact their support to unlock your tokens, and actually this should be a concern of freebitcoin because it will not be comfortable for players who have many locked token batches, and the change from automatic unlock to manual is not good for the casino, changes to casino features should make players happier, not more uncomfortable.
BTW I no longer have fun tokens here, all of them have been sold a few months ago and just today I checked again the price of this token has dropped, so I think it was the right choice to sell it a few months ago at a higher price than today.

viljy
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1113

Fully Regulated Crypto Casino

View Profile
Today at 07:08:43 AM

It's not clear to me, is there that bets on matches are processed by an employee? Sometimes quickly, and sometimes two days, when the result of the match has long been known. Okay, and if the number of bets is in the millions, will a person process it there too? This is not an idle interest, I'm betting on the amounts I won again, especially now it's the season.
Everything else on the site (lottery, betting, etc.) suits me, at least it works no worse than before.

Mugtaiya

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
Today at 09:26:25 AM

I managed to successfully finish the Multiply Bonus which was credited, but no other bonus was generated for the wager volume even if I continued playing, so for me it still does not work, if I understood correctly which bonus you are referring to.
You got it right. It was the multply bonus feature you needed to manually activate by clicking on the button to have it work for any future bets to count towards your rollover required wagered amount so to get it added to your balance.
It is working now from what others were saying when it started working under 24 hours ago.

The wheel of fortune or WOF are still not actively working for those who purchased FUN tokens to have this feature activate on your account once you are a premium member.

So with the advertising of 16 free WOF spins daily for buying and holding FUN tokens is a complete lie!
False advertising. Once you lock them up you will not receive any of these 16 free spins from the WOF every 24 hours they are actively promoting everywhere on their website.
bassnbytes

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 10:05:30 AM

Hi All,
Any idea on how to manually unlock the fun tokens?

Cheers.
Pages: « 1 ... 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 [1519] 1520 »
  Print  

Jump to: