Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know? Bitcoin Price Drops  (Read 228 times)
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

Do you know?

Twitter’s announcement has coincided with another Bitcoin price drop, though this one has been pretty minor in comparison.

The digital token is worth $7950 (~£5625) at the time of publication. Ahead of the announcement it had been worth well over $8000. That said, Bitcoin’s price is unpredictable at the best of times, and its value has fallen heavily since the turn of the year.

What is next after Bitcoin? I want to invest in another currency. Reply Fast....
Yes I know bitcoin price drops I monitor it from time to time but I don't feel any nervous I just keep believing into it no matter what

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

Do you know?

Twitter’s announcement has coincided with another Bitcoin price drop, though this one has been pretty minor in comparison.

The digital token is worth $7950 (~£5625) at the time of publication. Ahead of the announcement it had been worth well over $8000. That said, Bitcoin’s price is unpredictable at the best of times, and its value has fallen heavily since the turn of the year.

What is next after Bitcoin? I want to invest in another currency. Reply Fast....
I know bitcoin price drops but nothing to be nervous or panic I just keep in mind it gonna recover so soon
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

Do you know?

Somethings has got you very confusing I believe. Twitters announcement has got nothing to do with the BTC price drops. You guys have to understand that these platforms are not using the crypto currencies neither they are investing money into them. If they are banning it or not agreeing on terms then it does nothing because neither the investment in the bitcoin is decreasing nor people are running away from the bitcoin because of such news. Thats biggest misconception you guys have and others reading this post must know this fact as well. This is unwanted statement and that starts creating the FUD thats why I hate it when someone says they banned it and thats why the prices are dropping.

After bitcoin there is only altcoin. You can visit alt section to see where the crowd is moving!
Azha

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

Wink Wink Anything down the price. Bitcoin prices are low, but how long will it be? You can invest in other currencies, good. If you do business, you will lose profit.  Wink Wink
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

Do you know?

Somethings has got you very confusing I believe. Twitters announcement has got nothing to do with the BTC price drops. You guys have to understand that these platforms are not using the crypto currencies neither they are investing money into them. If they are banning it or not agreeing on terms then it does nothing because neither the investment in the bitcoin is decreasing nor people are running away from the bitcoin because of such news. Thats biggest misconception you guys have and others reading this post must know this fact as well. This is unwanted statement and that starts creating the FUD thats why I hate it when someone says they banned it and thats why the prices are dropping.

After bitcoin there is only altcoin. You can visit alt section to see where the crowd is moving!

Dropping of bitcoin is normal movement in our market. It thus not makes me worries because i base the history of bitcoin and i'm confident it will recover soon.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: