Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon?  (Read 1777 times)
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?
No it's not the end of bitcoin. Like what everybody said, it is just normal for bitcoin to  have a fluctuating price. So don't panic instead, try to be calm and trust continuously to bitcoin's capabilities. We don't want to create a panic selling because of the price low of Bitcoin. The market will recover and  Bitcoin's price will rise up again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
no its not a ending to bitcoin because bitcoin is a kind of crypto that was not can die easily so bitcoin is not have an ending in this world!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

I think no, the bitcoins era will be running inna long time because as we can see in some country especially japan they are very dedicated for the bitcoins to be part of their currency because they warned to be the bitcoin capital of the world. And the bitcoins falling is not gonna tell that they are going to an end this year because they are mot that bad at all but yes they are almost near to the 1/4 of their price compared to last year but still i know that they can manage that thing to happen for sure.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

You are just under the newbie condition and newbie thinking level where you are not aware that what the bitcoin is in reality and also you are unaware about those things which going on ( totally invisible  for normal bitcoiners ) .
Such types of the dump without any reason in the field of cryptourrency is only due to the reason of the whales planning who are selling Thier bitcoin to give fear and buy bitcoin at small price, overall they are making profit only by spreading Panic with the help of Thier money power 
So don't think that bitcoin is towards the end and there is something limit and we can face loss , but see it as a opportunity to invest in bulk amount and make profit in short time easily .
May be sometimes we need to wait for the big pump , so that is a type of exam of our patience to have to make profit , otherwise we should not get into panic and also not loose patience .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Johnabraham

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

No It is impossible to end easily
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

keep calm mate, it is very normal when bitcoin is going up or down. you must believe it.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Mining will end but the cycle of bitcoin won't. Even though there is a steady direction of bitcoin going down it is still not enough for it to be categorized as an END. Remember that bitcoin always has its flop every year. Do not be disheartened. Bitcoin will be alive for many years.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

I think no, the bitcoins era will be running inna long time because as we can see in some country especially japan they are very dedicated for the bitcoins to be part of their currency because they warned to be the bitcoin capital of the world. And the bitcoins falling is not gonna tell that they are going to an end this year because they are mot that bad at all but yes they are almost near to the 1/4 of their price compared to last year but still i know that they can manage that thing to happen for sure.
If we are going to see that bitcoin is keep on improving to stay being competitive to the other cryptocurrency then i think that yeah, bitcoin will be in a long era for sure because it has the basic foundation like being updated and always getting improved to get more energy and to be stronger compare to the other cryptocurrency in the market.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

No It is impossible to end easily

Technical, it is not impossible.

It can disappear, but with disappear, i mean that the price could collapse and go nearly to zero, well, this would not be so realistic but the manipulation could get this done.

dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

I hope it is only a mere fear, and I feel bitcoin is still far from the final word and the problem of price reduction may be all crypto market games only and it will be stable as time passes
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

By that questions.. you won't get a "Yes" answers I think. Bitcoin will probably do not end neither stop. Only the price has affected by such FUDs made by certain regulations. While the development of the core of Bitcoin is so amazing.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

no, it is normal for currency  fluctuations.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

this is nothing about Bitcoin Dying or Bitcoin being Dead - just some market manipulation by whales who took the opportunity of some greedy and ignorant people. just have some patience - the market will go up steady and stable.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

i think maybe it is a sign that someday bitcoin will end although its value is still increasing sometimes but the decrease of value is greater. if the value of bitcoin continue to be like that maybe it go to an end. but then we don't need to panic, if bitcoin will end it will be after many years. that's for me.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Nope. The decline in price is probably staging a rise in price for a few more months from now. This usually happens to bitcoins so it's no surprise that other cryptocurrencies follow the same pattern. It'll probably gain more value in a few months time along with the other cryptocurrencies.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

i don't think this is the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin price now falling because the hype on last december 2017.
Bitcoin price need to be corrected back to normal price i think sir.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

I'm not sure, but I'm sure if the current is just the same while, all will also come back at the best time for the best point for bitcoin. I am convinced of the bitcoin and future that it will create.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Yes, the price is falling since the last couple of months but there is a concrete reason behind it and as we all know that big whales were playing the game with their high capital and as soon as they left the game price started falling resulted in a panic selling wave in the market and that ultimately caused the correction. I believe that we are in the last phase of the correction process and I am expecting sustainable growth from this month and I am also expecting afresh all-time high level in this year itself. I don't see anything that is going to destroy Bitcoin at least for next 5 to 10 years.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

I think the bitcoin will not end. bitcoin is resurrected. Many countries are adopting bitcoin and promoting bitcoin development. Japan is the first country to adopt bitcoin. They encourage people to use bitcoin. so bitcoin will last long.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Bitcoin does go down and down, but I guess that's not the end of bitcoin, the decline in the price of crypto coins is normal, so we have to be patient and do not panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: