Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxNOW raise 1 MILLION dollars in 12 hours! [UPDATE : make that 2]  (Read 4851 times)
bidji29 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:33:37 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2013, 09:29:28 AM by bidji29

mcxNOW is currently selling 45,000 feeshares , reprensenting 45% of the Exchange revenue.

And it's just crazy!
The IPO began this morning and they're selling like hot cakes.
Already almost 12,000 are sold, That's 4800BTC! or a MILLION DOLLARS!!  

UPDATE 10/02 : 2 MILLION NOW

For sure, the site is cool and smooth but woaw, that's a lot of Bitcoin.
You can follow this historical moment with me and a lot of other in real-time here :

https://mcxnow.com/buymcx.html

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bidji29 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:43:44 PM

Realsolid what have you done.. Pray to the Lord that he doesn't run away with a "hacked" site, or just sells it.

He's selling it, to the users! (Well, technically it's not share in the site, only in revenue)
This million dollar is RealSolid own money. mcxNOw made him millionnaire so I don't see why he would run away.

mcxNOW is a success, and all the hater or whatever just need to accept it

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:46:41 PM

Holy crap  Shocked Shocked

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:47:49 PM

I hope Cryptsy is taking notes!
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:50:29 PM

The site makes just about six figs a month, I wish RS would sell it, to mee ---

bidji29 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:22:22 PM

Or the site will continue growing more and more.
Yeah, ...seems a lot more plausible than your theory with RS abandonning a gold mine

ANiceJewishBoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:26:26 PM

Damn.

And he won't cut and run, not with the projected growth. It would kinda be stupid.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:29:10 PM

Damn.

And he won't cut and run, not with the projected growth. It would kinda be stupid.
The bitcoin to crapcoin market doesn't have much room for growth. Half the coins traded on that site are obvious scams (worldcoin, mincoin, solidcoin, feathercoin).

RS, while certainly a shady character, is no dumbass. He knows that he can sell these shares for far more than they'll ever generate in dividends. That is a fact. Buying them is a losing proposition.

ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:40:53 PM

Damn.

The bitcoin to crapcoin market doesn't have much room for growth. Half the coins traded on that site are obvious scams (worldcoin, mincoin, solidcoin, feathercoin).

RS, while certainly a shady character, is no dumbass. He knows that he can sell these shares for far more than they'll ever generate in dividends. That is a fact. Buying them is a losing proposition.

Altcoins are a largely growing market. In the past they have been a small section of the Bitcoin community, but I think that soon we will be seeing them as more of a "gateway to bitcoin" for people that can not mine, or buy their own coins.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321086
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:58:17 PM

Realsolid has made it to the finish line, it really doesn't matter what happens at this point, he has won and won big.

There is simply no denying it.

To the idiot that posted Realsolid is selling the exchange to users via MCXfee shares, you really need to educate yourself on what it is you bought.

After the last shares are sold, I doubt we will hear very much from Realsolid, it won't be long before he sells the exchange and walks away incognito.

At this point, there is absolutely no need to run with the BTC in the wallets as that would bring legions of people hunting for him as well possible legal action if found.

A couple of years I stated that if he made it to where he is now, "Well done Realsolid, Well Played"

Today is that day  Grin Grin Grin

Well done Realsolid, Well Played!

~BCX~

Kind of what I've been feeling reading up on RealSolid. I imagine things will happen a bit differently though. He's probably going to disappear, no news. Simply no one will hear from him. Then it may be months or more than a year later Mcxnow will go down for some reason. People shilling now will insist it much eventually come back up. The site stays down.

Atruk

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:59:43 AM

Realsolid has made it to the finish line, it really doesn't matter what happens at this point, he has won and won big.

There is simply no denying it.

To the idiot that posted Realsolid is selling the exchange to users via MCXfee shares, you really need to educate yourself on what it is you bought.

After the last shares are sold, I doubt we will hear very much from Realsolid, it won't be long before he sells the exchange and walks away incognito.

At this point, there is absolutely no need to run with the BTC in the wallets as that would bring legions of people hunting for him as well possible legal action if found.

A couple of years I stated that if he made it to where he is now, I would publicly say... "Well done Realsolid, Well Played"

Today is that day  Grin Grin Grin

Well done Realsolid, Well Played!

~BCX~

Kind of what I've been feeling reading up on RealSolid. I imagine things will happen a bit differently though. He's probably going to disappear, no news. Simply no one will hear from him. Then it may be months or more than a year later Mcxnow will go down for some reason. People shilling now will insist it much eventually come back up. The site stays down.

His history dictates that when he reaches his goal, he just walks away and disappears.

~BCX~

Yup. I imagine he will let the exchange/ponzi run a while in his absence this time though.

ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:09:03 AM

I think you guys just want to scare people into not buying fees while they are cheap, so you can get them.
ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:33:25 AM

Why would you walk away from millions, when you can make billions and not even have to go through the trouble of walking away?

And just because the fees don't transfer ownership does not mean that it would be impossible to implement a voting system based on share holders, so that he could walk away from a democracy instead of a train wreck. And be able to come back at his leisure, while making massive profit the entire time.
Atruk

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:47:09 AM

@Artruk,

After he sells off this $3.5 Million to $5.0 Million USD round of shares he could simply return everyone's current deposits as to not steal a single coin and shut the exchange down and walk away. The MCXfees are for shares of fees only and do not in anyway transfer ownership.

Why would he do that you ask?

Simple, really.

Right now Realsolid is an unknown "ghost", 100% anonymous with several million USD in BTC. No one knows where crypto as a whole is headed, will it grow or will the governments of the world outlaw it? who knows?

He also runs the risk of exposing his identity and the biggest reason of all, why bring the headaches on when you can walk away clean with millions.

Realsolid/Coinhunter is a very smart guy that rightfully practices self protection as a religion.

He'll vaporize in the coming weeks.

He has won, nothing really matters now.

~BCX~

C'mon Coinhunter at least for the sake of a victory lap, make a post here.

You've earned it, you have won. I admit it.

I don't think I can disagree.

Why would you walk away from millions, when you can make billions and not even have to go through the trouble of walking away?

And just because the fees don't transfer ownership does not mean that it would be impossible to implement a voting system based on share holders, so that he could walk away from a democracy instead of a train wreck. And be able to come back at his leisure, while making massive profit the entire time.

Well not a democracy since he remains the majority shareholder... Erik managed to walk away from S.DICE at substantial profit to himself and people who bought at IPO.

All of these coins have a limited supply. Millions and billions is irrelevant. If you are talking dollars he needs only to wait now, operating an exchange be damned.

ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:56:56 AM

@Artruk,

After he sells off this $3.5 Million to $5.0 Million USD round of shares he could simply return everyone's current deposits as to not steal a single coin and shut the exchange down and walk away. The MCXfees are for shares of fees only and do not in anyway transfer ownership.

Simple, really.

Right now Realsolid is an unknown "ghost", 100% anonymous with several million USD in BTC. No one knows where crypto as a whole is headed, will it grow or will the governments of the world outlaw it? who knows?

He also runs the risk of exposing his identity and the biggest reason of all, why bring the headaches on when you can walk away clean with millions.

Realsolid/Coinhunter is a very smart guy that rightfully practices self protection as a religion.

~BCX~

Well not a democracy since he remains the majority shareholder... Erik managed to walk away from S.DICE at substantial profit to himself and people who bought at IPO.

All of these coins have a limited supply. Millions and billions is irrelevant. If you are talking dollars he needs only to wait now, operating an exchange be damned.

I'm just saying, you don't stop when you're on a streak. It is much better to set yourself up for the future than it is to cash out full of faith.
What if he could make his kids (if he has any) head of the company, with a board of directors (share holders) to advise them.

I'm not saying it would be completely democratic. I'm saying it would work like a shareholder company.

It really makes so much sense at this point, with all the fees being sold, and the plan to implement games into the sites structure to increase flow of coins, instead of just having them sit in wallets.

If he is one to "leave after his goals are accomplished" then I would imagine he still wants to stick around for now.
Atruk

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:18:15 AM

@Artruk,

Simple, really.

~BCX~

I'm just saying, you don't stop when you're on a streak. It is much better to set yourself up for the future than it is to cash out full of faith.
What if he could make his kids (if he has any) head of the company, with a board of directors (share holders) to advise them.

I'm not saying it would be completely democratic. I'm saying it would work like a shareholder company.

It really makes so much sense at this point, with all the fees being sold, and the plan to implement games into the sites structure to increase flow of coins, instead of just having them sit in wallets.

If he is one to "leave after his goals are accomplished" then I would imagine he still wants to stick around for now.

I'm just thinking this looks kind of like a stealth Ponzi. The stealth part being it doesn't pay as much as an actual ponzi.

BitcoinHeroes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:21:24 AM

Wow, lets just assume its legit and do you think its worth buying and how much return?
Atruk

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:23:32 AM

Wow, lets just assume its legit and do you think its worth buying and how much return?

I assume it is not legit because the operator has been demonstrated to be unreliable in the past. It probably isn't worth buying and the luckiest might receive a return of 30% of their capital. Probably less though.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:45:43 AM

Has anyone entertained the idea of the exchange getting "hacked" and then claim the funds are now lost?

Wasn't that what happened with the 250 BTC donation?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

ANiceJewishBoy

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:49:56 AM

If real solid is a scammer, then why has not ONE person labeled him as such in his reputation.

I think everyone has been waiting for days to find out what was going to happen with these, and now that fee holders are getting a 72 hr head start, all the people that waited to buy are scared that they won't get any, or at least won't get them cheap.

So they are crying wolf, but in hopes of a reverse effect. Instead of trying to draw a crowd, it's more like the bad guys in scooby doo.

And pretty soon people are going to be profiting on fees, then we're all going to say "Who's that making all that money" and I'm gonna be over here all like Velma saying "Well according to those posts before and blah blah blah"

OLD MAN JINKINS?!??!?!?!? Then he'll say "and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: