Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: //PRE-ANN; DRegulate(DREG)={cryptoActivisim+(POW+MN.POS+ZEROknowledge)}&&!=ICO;  (Read 1174 times)
urlikeder

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

What's technology behind this project, Is it an ERC Token?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

DRegulate

(DREG)

Permissionless disobedience

We are living in a pivotal time in human history when the people are on the verge of taking the reigns of their own destiny. Cryptocurrency has given the "Average Man" a new tool to empower his own future and change his lot. Like in the past, if a man is too close to the heavens the gods must try to strike him down. The so-called "experts" have enacted a bunch of new tax laws which are so convoluted and impossible to follow that on April 15th many Americans will become criminals and face harsh penalties. These regulations will basically kill crypto as a currency and make settling trades a costly event.

Let me start by saying that i am a law-abiding citizen who wants to pay my fair share and i do not support breaking the law and THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION.  i also feel that long-term capital gains taxes seem  logical and promote holding bitcoin (this is good) however, the short-term capital gains tax on all crypto transactions (for short-term  holds) is unfair(extra taxes for payees who work for crypto and merchants who accept crypto) and impossible to track without hiring a very expensive accountant.  Some people (especially freelance programmers in the blockchain space) ACTUALLY USE CRYPTO AS A PAYMENT METHOD AND CURRENCY!!!! Miners will have a very trim profit margin (mining was previously tax-free) and many people will have years of headaches and litigation ahead of them.

Furthermore, it is futile and short-sighted to attempt forcing crypto into the old world model. A permissionless globally distributed anonymous system dosent behave in the way that a centralized system does. There are many uses for crypto and many kinds of crypto users. it is impossible to create a "one size fits all"  blanket tax and securities regulatory statute. That is kind of the point of these networks.

We are a small crew of programmers, miners, and traders who come from different backgrounds and ideologies. We have started this project with four key goals:
       1) To create a privacy-focused network using zero-knowledge and obfuscation thus rendering regulations pointless.
       2) To raise awareness about the unfairness of regulations to crypto USERS and MINERS
       3) To create a support system for people arrested or tried for tax evasion when they were not engaged in trading cryptos as a business (ie. for mining or spending crypto). We would like to start a foundation and help people by providing lawyers and accountants if needed.
       4)To Work towards a fairer system by pursuing facetime with legislators to enact fair legislation.

COIN SPECS

ALGO - TBA -(an obscure rarely used algo with gpu miner available at launch(no renters  Grin )

MAX POW - ~50,000,000

MN Availability - after 1 week with week 3 being 50/50 split (POW/MN)
                       POW phase - 1 yr

DISTRIBUTION - rapidly declining with 10 mil produced in week 1 (early adopter reward)

POS begins BLOCK 262981

2% Premine 50% reserved for the creation of a crypto user activist support group

BOUNTIES

We will set aside bounties for translation and social media/signatures

a generous airdrop for SR MEMBERS + is planned

we are considering escrow services for MN and coins being held for the activist fund. this provides a level of trust with the community

WALLETS AND GPU MINER

Launch 4/1/1 00:00 UTC

POOLS

FIRST POOL

Easypool

This pool was the first to offer a spot and we are grateful. We will throw our combined rigs at it @ launch

AVAILABLE @ LAUNCH

ART CONTEST

We have some artwork but we are going to create a contest for artists to design better material.  We are going to offer 10,000 DREG to the top artist.

if 3 or more people enter the best 2 will split 9000  60/40 and 1000 will go to the dankest meme posted. so anyone can win something.

All art must be posted by 2100 UTC March 30th.

The winner is chosen at 0000 UTC March 31st.

Sounds interesting to watch for. I hope that this project won't like that of other projects, which after a while the dev gone and no more updates for sometime until all of the project gone completely. You have a good project plan and leaving it or abandoning it isn't a good idea for now.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

ERC token is not mineable so I suppose you have the idea now that this project has its own wallet. You can profit from mining its coin once it is listed in any exchanges and when the price shoots up to the moon, you have already mined your own.
NotAReelDev (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

DRegulate

(DREG)

Permissionless disobedience

We are living in a pivotal time in human history when the people are on the verge of taking the reigns of their own destiny. Cryptocurrency has given the "Average Man" a new tool to empower his own future and change his lot. Like in the past, if a man is too close to the heavens the gods must try to strike him down. The so-called "experts" have enacted a bunch of new tax laws which are so convoluted and impossible to follow that on April 15th many Americans will become criminals and face harsh penalties. These regulations will basically kill crypto as a currency and make settling trades a costly event.

Let me start by saying that i am a law-abiding citizen who wants to pay my fair share and i do not support breaking the law and THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION.  i also feel that long-term capital gains taxes seem  logical and promote holding bitcoin (this is good) however, the short-term capital gains tax on all crypto transactions (for short-term  holds) is unfair(extra taxes for payees who work for crypto and merchants who accept crypto) and impossible to track without hiring a very expensive accountant.  Some people (especially freelance programmers in the blockchain space) ACTUALLY USE CRYPTO AS A PAYMENT METHOD AND CURRENCY!!!! Miners will have a very trim profit margin (mining was previously tax-free) and many people will have years of headaches and litigation ahead of them.

Furthermore, it is futile and short-sighted to attempt forcing crypto into the old world model. A permissionless globally distributed anonymous system dosent behave in the way that a centralized system does. There are many uses for crypto and many kinds of crypto users. it is impossible to create a "one size fits all"  blanket tax and securities regulatory statute. That is kind of the point of these networks.

We are a small crew of programmers, miners, and traders who come from different backgrounds and ideologies. We have started this project with four key goals:
         1) To create a privacy-focused network using zero-knowledge and obfuscation thus rendering regulations pointless.
       2) To raise awareness about the unfairness of regulations to crypto USERS and MINERS
       3) To create a support system for people arrested or tried for tax evasion when they were not engaged in trading cryptos as a business (ie. for mining or spending crypto). We would like to start a foundation and help people by providing lawyers and accountants if needed.
       4)To Work towards a fairer system by pursuing facetime with legislators to enact fair legislation.

COIN SPECS

ALGO - TBA -(an obscure rarely used algo with gpu miner available at launch(no renters  Grin )

MAX POW - ~50,000,000

MN Availability - after 1 week with week 3 being 50/50 split (POW/MN)
                       POW phase - 1 yr

DISTRIBUTION - rapidly declining with 10 mil produced in week 1 (early adopter reward)

POS begins BLOCK 262981

2% Premine 50% reserved for the creation of a crypto user activist support group

BOUNTIES

We will set aside bounties for translation and social media/signatures

a generous airdrop for SR MEMBERS + is planned

we are considering escrow services for MN and coins being held for the activist fund. this provides a level of trust with the community

WALLETS AND GPU MINER

Launch 4/1/1 00:00 UTC

POOLS

FIRST POOL

Easypool

This pool was the first to offer a spot and we are grateful. We will throw our combined rigs at it @ launch

AVAILABLE @ LAUNCH

ART CONTEST

We have some artwork but we are going to create a contest for artists to design better material.  We are going to offer 10,000 DREG to the top artist.

if 3 or more people enter the best 2 will split 9000  60/40 and 1000 will go to the dankest meme posted. so anyone can win something.

All art must be posted by 2100 UTC March 30th.

The winner is chosen at 0000 UTC March 31st.

Sounds interesting to watch for. I hope that this project won't like that of other projects, which after a while the dev gone and no more updates for sometime until all of the project gone completely. You have a good project plan and leaving it or abandoning it isn't a good idea for now.

thanks. i wont abandon the project and i will develop it as far as people want me to and are willing to support it

no this is a new wallet and independent chain there is no "gas " needed  (just a few million  joules )
NotAReelDev (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:55:39 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 04:08:10 PM by NotAReelDev

im also trying to up my rank so i can post pictures
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

will you have bounty social program? and with which exchanges your will cooperate?
NotAReelDev (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

will you have bounty social program? and with which exchanges your will cooperate?

yes

we arent THINKING ABOUT EXCHANGES AS MUCH AS FOCUSING ON THE LAUNCH
NotAReelDev (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

here are some great resources :

a general simple overview for the USA

https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/2017/12/30/the-tax-rules-for-crypto-in-the-u-s-simplified/

Best place

http://bitcoinlawhub.com/

This is by far the NEED TO GO place

i found it an overview of this site here

https://altcointoday.com/new-website-provides-guide-us-cryptocurrency-law/

other perspectives and real life trouble

http://bitcoinist.com/8-reasons-why-taxing-crypto-trades-is-just-not-fair/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7tmrgh/i_calculated_my_tax_to_be_50_of_my_profit_wtf/

MSM links

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/01/30/cryptocurrency-and-taxes-what-you-need-to-know.html

I am aware that this is not just a problem for Americans

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3217538.0

https://news.bitcoin.com/korean-government-answers-petition-unfair-cryptocurrency-regulations/

I want people to be aware that this is a serious issue and someone needs to do something!
oksya34

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

Good day, I see that you announced your, but havent created a bounty yet.
We are a marketing agency that can help with the creation of bounty and raising ANN thread to the top.
We worked with more than 70+ ICOs already (for example we have made Tokenbox bounty  - 8.4M$ collected;  Mold bounty - 14M$ collected). Are you interested in know more about our terms and conditions?
Sincerely,Alex
NotAReelDev (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:28:46 AM

Good day, I see that you announced your, but havent created a bounty yet.
We are a marketing agency that can help with the creation of bounty and raising ANN thread to the top.
We worked with more than 70+ ICOs already (for example we have made Tokenbox bounty  - 8.4M$ collected;  Mold bounty - 14M$ collected). Are you interested in know more about our terms and conditions?
Sincerely,Alex

error DRegulate(DREG) = {!=ICO};
NotAReelDev (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

bump
NotAReelDev (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

its so quiet, everything is ready cya soon
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

new ann?

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:19:23 AM

I am reviewing the project documents for about 4 hours. It looks like a very comprehensive project, I will invest a little for ICO. Does Elon musk really support this project?
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

Is this thread still active? OP says its been moved now to an announcement thread but there is no link to it and this thread is still open.
NotAReelDev (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:49 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 01:02:53 AM by NotAReelDev

sorry there was a bug in the p2p network which was caused by mre  lol... i found the problem and we are going to re-launch on tax day (april 15th) this gives me a week to do somethinfg that i am not talking about

i am about 80% of the way  finished developing a new feature  think  minimizing inflation in an infinate supply
taltpeltifos

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

Quite an interesting project. The idea isnt new. However, connecting this with blockchain and crypto is an innovative solution. At least I have not met competitors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: