Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Triip Protocol - TIIM - Triip - The Sustainable Travel Tech Company  (Read 18320 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:14:49 AM

As you said before ICO must be launched on 29th january. But as I see still not beginned. So you postponed ICO date in relation with current market situation? When will be the new date? Seems some big things happens in March (like Fidelity platform launch). So we can see growing in March I think  Huh
Hi, so sorry for the mistake - Jan 29th is for Presales with 25% bonus.
At this moment we run the Pre-sales on Latoken with 20% bonus here: https://wallet.latoken.com/ico/ETH-TIIM
For the public ICO, it will be Feb 23rd

So you raised 314k usd from 2.4 mln allocted for pre-sale? What will happens with unsold tokens? They will be buerned?
Did you have a private sale too and how much funds were raised there? And how much you want to raise at main sale?

Do you planning list TIIM to some other liquid exchanges (like Kucoin) after token sale or Latoken will be only one exchange for trading?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thanhphank34 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:33:30 AM

As you said before ICO must be launched on 29th january. But as I see still not beginned. So you postponed ICO date in relation with current market situation? When will be the new date? Seems some big things happens in March (like Fidelity platform launch). So we can see growing in March I think  Huh
At this moment we run the Pre-sales on Latoken with 20% bonus here: https://wallet.latoken.com/ico/ETH-TIIM

So you raised 314k usd from 2.4 mln allocted for pre-sale? What will happens with unsold tokens? They will be buerned?
Did you have a private sale too and how much funds were raised there? And how much you want to raise at main sale?

Do you planning list TIIM to some other liquid exchanges (like Kucoin) after token sale or Latoken will be only one exchange for trading?
Yes, Pre-sales for the private investor? For the unsold token, we are consider to burn or use to reward user who deposit TIIM as a Patron.
At this moment, The bonus for private sales is 20% with a minimum is 1ETH. We want to raise about 1,8M.
About the exchange, we do the listing as much as we can but can not disclose at this moment. Kucoin or Liquid is one of exchange we want to be listed.
gembira

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:07:07 PM

Yes, Pre-sales for the private investor? For the unsold token, we are consider to burn or use to reward user who deposit TIIM as a Patron.
At this moment, The bonus for private sales is 20% with a minimum is 1ETH. We want to raise about 1,8M.
About the exchange, we do the listing as much as we can but can not disclose at this moment. Kucoin or Liquid is one of exchange we want to be listed.

I mean how much was raised on private sale? On pre-sale I see how much raised so far on latoken exchange platform.

What you mean by "who deposit TIIM as a Patron" ?

We want to raise about 1,8M.

This is the soft cap or hardcap? You will accept only ETH or Tomo as well on main sale as payment?

Liquid is not a good exchange nowdays. There are a very little volume and activity. Hope to see TIM at Kucoin exchange. This is really good middle exchange.
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:38:35 AM

I mean how much was raised on private sale? On pre-sale I see how much raised so far on latoken exchange platform.

What you mean by "who deposit TIIM as a Patron" ?

We want to raise about 1,8M.

This is the soft cap or hardcap? You will accept only ETH or Tomo as well on main sale as payment?

Liquid is not a good exchange nowdays. There are a very little volume and activity. Hope to see TIM at Kucoin exchange. This is really good middle exchange.
For the private sales is about 280K and presales is about 100K.
Patron is one of our feature: Patrons are TriipMiles holders who believe and support for sustainable growth of travel. A TriipMiles holder becomes a Patron when she/he acquires stake of any amount TriipMiles above 50 in each epoch. A Patron can resign, but the tokens will be locked for the next 7 days after the resignation.
Reward: The reward a Patron receives in each epoch is proportional to the amount of TriipMiles he/she holds.
1.8 is the rest we need to raise to reach hardcap( 2.4m).  For next sale period, we accept both ETH and TOMO - not BTC.
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:23:03 AM

Triip Protocol is LIVE now: https://ico.triip.me/?utm_source=ateam
Now you can buy TIIM with ETH, TOMO or USD.
Hope to see you guys here
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:15:21 PM

is there any bounty program?
Yes, we are.
There is a bounty program is coming this week.

Where I can find bounty program?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 08:21:20 AM

Yes, we are.

Hi there is an airdrop for download the app - you will get 88TIIM.
Besides, you have 3 spins per day to earn more TIIM.
Here is the link to download: https://ico.triip.me/
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:16:19 PM

Yes, we are.

Is there a signature bounty campaign or you dont have?
Your token has been built on Ethereum blockchain  or on Tomochcain? Because on the site I see that this is :

TOKEN FORMAT
ERC 20, ERC 677.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:33:13 AM

Yes, we are.

Is there a signature bounty campaign or you dont have?
Your token has been built on Ethereum blockchain  or on Tomochcain? Because on the site I see that this is :

TOKEN FORMAT
ERC 20, ERC 677.
The TIIM token is build on Tomochain. Here is the smartcontract: https://github.com/triipme/triip-smart-contract/blob/master/contracts/TIIMToken.sol
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:13:52 PM

April announcement of the Triip protocol

The ICO was successfully completed, a new application was released, and a smart contract is also ready!
https://medium.com/triipmiles/triip-april-announcement-fd26b6bc04b6

gembira

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:45:30 AM

What will be with unsold tokens? Will they burn them? And what about token listing? Any approximate or exact date and what exchanges will be?
thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:55:36 AM

What will be with unsold tokens? Will they burn them? And what about token listing? Any approximate or exact date and what exchanges will be?
We will allocate the token to Triip Community Pool for rewards. We do not have any official listing yet. Expect to annouce on this May.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:34:04 AM

yes, ICO has ended and it was a success with the reached of $7 million.

if compared with the exchange rate USD to BTC this time +/- 132 bitcoin, so that any listing on market is matters like a high fees. ok, do management developer will consider going on IEOs well which is currently the trend.

So, overall this project looks good, ranging from a product platform, an outstanding team, experienced in their field I guess this will improve good customers as well as growing economic challenges

narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:58:43 AM

yes, ICO has ended and it was a success with the reached of $7 million.

if compared with the exchange rate USD to BTC this time +/- 132 bitcoin, so that any listing on market is matters like a high fees. ok, do management developer will consider going on IEOs well which is currently the trend.

So, overall this project looks good, ranging from a product platform, an outstanding team, experienced in their field I guess this will improve good customers as well as growing economic challenges

The project really looks good compared to its competitors.
If it is not difficult then you can see the transparency of collected funds.
Where can I see the addresses where the money went. In such a market, it is doubtful that such a project could collect such sums. But only words can not be trusted devs also say that I collected millions without evidence.
gembira

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:16:00 AM

We will allocate the token to Triip Community Pool for rewards. We do not have any official listing yet. Expect to annouce on this May.

What you mean by this? Are you planning to airdrop all unsold tokens or about which rewards you are talking about?
And when are you going to accept your token and Tomo token as payment on your travel site?
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:42:50 AM

If it is not difficult then you can see the transparency of collected funds
well it matters for a startup (developer) in case transparency needed project TriipMe that true successful an ICOs, make sense that there is no other words without openness it will be worse for the community, investors as well the development to future.

anyone know?

is there true the project base-on the protocol tomochain, the previous protocol ethereum so I saw them make a token base new as ecosystem Tomo.

gembira

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:06:49 PM

If it is not difficult then you can see the transparency of collected funds
well it matters for a startup (developer) in case transparency needed project TriipMe that true successful an ICOs, make sense that there is no other words without openness it will be worse for the community, investors as well the development to future.

anyone know?

is there true the project base-on the protocol tomochain, the previous protocol ethereum so I saw them make a token base new as ecosystem Tomo.

Yes, their token buil on Tomochain blockchain. Its more faster blockchain than Ethereum and with almost zero transactions.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 02:40:46 PM

TIIM is now on Binance Smart Chain
Contract: 0x3DA4F9e86DEeF7C50a8b167493f26e894edcd7d5
Decimals: 18
Symbol: TIIM

Check the new Roadmap!
[Second revision of 2021 and beyond roadmap, published Q4/2021]
https://share.triip.me/c/blog/2021-and-beyond-baa36db6-1636-4500-8032-1f0f0bef21dc

TriipMiles has grown 6000% to reach a new ATH: $0.06/ TIIM with a market cap above $19M
Another milestone - Another step!

thanhphank34 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 11:11:02 AM

TIIM is now on Binance Smart Chain
Contract: 0x3DA4F9e86DEeF7C50a8b167493f26e894edcd7d5
Decimals: 18
Symbol: TIIM

Check the new Roadmap!
[Second revision of 2021 and beyond roadmap, published Q4/2021]
https://share.triip.me/c/blog/2021-and-beyond-baa36db6-1636-4500-8032-1f0f0bef21dc

TriipMiles has grown 6000% to reach a new ATH: $0.06/ TIIM with a market cap above $19M
Another milestone - Another step!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBkSTlvUUAUaCOl?format=jpg&name=medium

Thank you for updating!
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 11:26:35 AM

Very impressive...

Token: TRIIPMILES (TIIM)
Price: $0.116275
24-hour trading volume of US$1,318,649
Total Supply: 400,000,000

@thanhphank34  When Bridge from Tomo to BSC and what about Bridge ratio?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: