Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67647 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

All stock projects have their own trading platform. so I do not think it is necessary to list their tokens on other exchanges. Need more information on their website for more information. The team of the project has to work more so that it can achieve huge trading volume and easily reach everyone.
but it's great to have lots of exchange places for easier access. but you have a point also if the one home exchange place that will make sales tokens quickly sold.
of course much more convenient if there are several places to exchange, and not just one platform. I think this option is always much better for any coin. But of course the developers will solve this issue themselves, we will follow the development of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

does this also include a project that will have its own exchange?
Yes, the platform of the project will be natural to include own exchange with the features as the developer speaks about it. Soon we will watch this.

More and more are making their own exchanges for the project, which is a question of whether it will last long or shortly? but it's better to try to see it further.
As for me, it will be a convenient function, instant exchange. You do not have to transfer your funds to other exchangers and then again to your purse. And when there is an exchange function, it is convenient.
It also actually gains more and more investors because an internal exchange is always much convenient and also can be trusted by several investors as it does sounds much profitable for future too.

An internal exchange sounds more convenient and shit until you realise that you're stuck with an exchange without any competitor and you're fucked
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
Well, I do not want to say that what is posted on the site says about the developers, but still it is executed qualitatively.
I actually have no doubts for the devlopers of this project because they really seems to be much trsutworthy and also we can surely invest into the project to have good profits ahead.
My opinion is similar, the developers look quite hard working and if they consistently put in the efforts I'm sure they'll get positive results
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
Well, I do not want to say that what is posted on the site says about the developers, but still it is executed qualitatively.
I actually have no doubts for the devlopers of this project because they really seems to be much trsutworthy and also we can surely invest into the project to have good profits ahead.
My opinion is similar, the developers look quite hard working and if they consistently put in the efforts I'm sure they'll get positive results
I hope they dont slack with time, as most icos do. This consistency should remain throught if they want to see good outcomes.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

does this also include a project that will have its own exchange?
Yes, the platform of the project will be natural to include own exchange with the features as the developer speaks about it. Soon we will watch this.

More and more are making their own exchanges for the project, which is a question of whether it will last long or shortly? but it's better to try to see it further.
As for me, it will be a convenient function, instant exchange. You do not have to transfer your funds to other exchangers and then again to your purse. And when there is an exchange function, it is convenient.
Ofcourse, same here buddy. I think most of the users and client's always look for a quality project. Specialy that offers convince and friendly to use. All Stocks surely able to setup a new window of opportunities and the advantage of both parties.
Someone looks for the project on the interests, someone according to the specification of the activity. And I think that in particular this project will be very opportunely to traders who deal every day with warrants.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

Not only the developers must work hard to make a consistent effort towards a positive result of the project but also the community supporting it must give a consistent effort in helping spreading the information about ALL-STOCKS.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:22:14 PM

Ofcourse, same here buddy. I think most of the users and client's always look for a quality project. Specialy that offers convince and friendly to use. All Stocks surely able to setup a new window of opportunities and the advantage of both parties.
Lets hope they actually deliver on that and maybe they hit softcap and all features will be delivered eventually eventually we might get the full platform running

glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Yeah, legal laws r hard to compete because it needs lots of funds and requirements too. This days, a lot of new projects are created so having many competitors are normal. They just need to create strategies that will make them different.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

All stock projects have their own trading platform. so I do not think it is necessary to list their tokens on other exchanges. Need more information on their website for more information. The team of the project has to work more so that it can achieve huge trading volume and easily reach everyone.
but it's great to have lots of exchange places for easier access. but you have a point also if the one home exchange place that will make sales tokens quickly sold.
of course much more convenient if there are several places to exchange, and not just one platform. I think this option is always much better for any coin. But of course the developers will solve this issue themselves, we will follow the development of the project.

Having more available exchanges means the risk is not totally big because if there is the possibility that one exchanges will have trouble then we can choose another to make a transaction. This is why it is much better to have more exchanges so that people will not be in trouble if they want to make a transaction.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

Having more available exchanges means the risk is not totally big because if there is the possibility that one exchanges will have trouble then we can choose another to make a transaction. This is why it is much better to have more exchanges so that people will not be in trouble if they want to make a transaction.
But we really need an exchange which is genuine where we can make our transactions with less service charges to the exchanges for using their service, such exchanges will really be beneficial.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

Of course, everyone need to a coin or token have liquidity at exchange. If All-Stock only have internal exchange, it is really not good.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

Not only the developers must work hard to make a consistent effort towards a positive result of the project but also the community supporting it must give a consistent effort in helping spreading the information about ALL-STOCKS.
Yes, i see the good community at here: telegram group, BCT ANN. And this is really good sign for everyone join AST project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

Yes, i see the good community at here: telegram group, BCT ANN. And this is really good sign for everyone join AST project.
ALL-Stocks not only launched the project they are now also actively incorporated the official All-stocks telegram channel to actively communicate with the participants.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

this project will be much in demand by investors because many have tremendous potential, hopefully ico or sales tokens can run well.

I'm still looking if the team can show us some transparency from their project. Are there any videos or interviews from the CEO or team discussing their ICO platform from the public.

Same here, as of now I dint found videos and interviews of any team members of this project. You're right mate the project must prioritize project transparency to stop people from doubting the authenticity of the project. The public are always look for project identity and also the people that include to the said project. I found it natural because if they are planning to invest they need to clarify things before they will invest their funds.

In 2018 everybody has phone with camera and they posted interview in text version with Oren Nataf, AllStocks CTO on their blog ! I think only newbie still invest in project that doesn't provide necessary information. Experience investors are now ask to call team on skype before investing.

Definitely right, this is due to so many scam ICOs and investors already learned to be vigilant with their acts. Being able to contact directly the team can be somewhat a guaranteed to be sure that what they are investing were absolutely legit and also they are transparent to their clients.

Personality, I never ever investor in any regulated business that its team doesn't appear in videos and interviews, because it doesn't make sense to do regulated business without showing yourself and your activities.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

this project will be much in demand by investors because many have tremendous potential, hopefully ico or sales tokens can run well.

I'm still looking if the team can show us some transparency from their project. Are there any videos or interviews from the CEO or team discussing their ICO platform from the public.

Same here, as of now I dint found videos and interviews of any team members of this project. You're right mate the project must prioritize project transparency to stop people from doubting the authenticity of the project. The public are always look for project identity and also the people that include to the said project. I found it natural because if they are planning to invest they need to clarify things before they will invest their funds.

In 2018 everybody has phone with camera and they posted interview in text version with Oren Nataf, AllStocks CTO on their blog ! I think only newbie still invest in project that doesn't provide necessary information. Experience investors are now ask to call team on skype before investing.

Definitely right, this is due to so many scam ICOs and investors already learned to be vigilant with their acts. Being able to contact directly the team can be somewhat a guaranteed to be sure that what they are investing were absolutely legit and also they are transparent to their clients.

Personality, I never ever investor in any regulated business that its team doesn't appear in videos and interviews, because it doesn't make sense to do regulated business without showing yourself and your activities.
May be they might wish to be behind and run the operations by actively working with teams and once we successfullu reap victory by achieving success they may expose their identity.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.

It would not only be nice, it would be essential because many investors will go away if they don't know the terms of other investors. Would you invest in a project that gives you 20% discount while others got 200% discount?
I absolutely agree, you need to disclose information about bonuses or it will be unfair for investors.
Yes mig63 actually have a point, its important to show transparency to the members specially to the investors.
Of course, communication and transparency in work always attracts the attention of investors. People trust the project more when developers are maximally open with them. I think the project team All stocks should understand this.

I hope as long as there is no transparency about these things that people stop to put their money here. They should first ask these questions.
Transparency merely depends on the active communication and bringing resolutions for all the bugs on priority that will drive building trust for all the participants who choose the platform.

Transparency is a pretty clearly defined term, although people still interpret it differently for their own purposes. If you think about it, it should be pretty clear what it means.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

There are some important questions about the project, but I did not see any admin here that also reply these questions, which is also neccessary to gain trust and make clarifications about the project. All Stocks Team / Admin must be more responsive in this thread, in my opinion.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

There are some important questions about the project, but I did not see any admin here that also reply these questions, which is also neccessary to gain trust and make clarifications about the project. All Stocks Team / Admin must be more responsive in this thread, in my opinion.
They might be actively monitoring on all our expectations or queries we raised but they are not responding due to the priorities but they might be working behind even fixing all our highlights.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

I find the staffs or the team are basically active on their social media but not to worry I think the devs and team will answer all the quires you need to know, in my opinion, they are busy with the development and improvements of these project?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

I find the staffs or the team are basically active on their social media but not to worry I think the devs and team will answer all the quires you need to know, in my opinion, they are busy with the development and improvements of these project?
I believe in the same line with you buddy. The All-Stocks project has a great team that keep kicking here in the crypro currency community proving us that they worth our trust and support. And let's not think negatively for this project just because of the delay answering of the team to other queries in this thread. Let's understand the team that they are really prioritising on the development of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: