Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67645 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

This is a good project, they are giving away a generous amount of rewards for their bounty hunters and it is not by staking so I think everyone will get a fair amount of rewards even if the bounty hunters increase.

Nice to know that team is doing their best to make the project become more popular. I really hope that their marketing and advertising strategies will make this project successful soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

I liked the project very much, but you will most likely have a lot of competitors, because many people want to do such a project.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

This is a good project, they are giving away a generous amount of rewards for their bounty hunters and it is not by staking so I think everyone will get a fair amount of rewards even if the bounty hunters increase.

Nice to know that team is doing their best to make the project become more popular. I really hope that their marketing and advertising strategies will make this project successful soon.

It would be good though to see a marketing strategy that stands out from all the other projects. All the strategies are very similar, I think something special would be great.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

What unusual strategy of promotion of the project have you noticed here? As on me, the team does absolutely ordinary things for promoting and undertakes nothing new.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

What unusual strategy of promotion of the project have you noticed here? As on me, the team does absolutely ordinary things for promoting and undertakes nothing new.
Yes the team is undergoing various promotional activities and also i think that they are not special or something new but they are really effective and are attracting several investors towards the project which would surely predict a better future for this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Yes the team is undergoing various promotional activities and also i think that they are not special or something new but they are really effective and are attracting several investors towards the project which would surely predict a better future for this project.
But i think that they should undergo more promotional activities and also they should try to do something new to promote their project more and more. Hope that it would bring the success much more closer to the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

But i think that they should undergo more promotional activities and also they should try to do something new to promote their project more and more. Hope that it would bring the success much more closer to the project.
If a project is really good and is going to have some great profits ahead then the project itself reaches various investors and i think that the same case wil lgo with this project too. This project will really have some great profits ahead.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

You say that AllStocks token will be supported by real assets such as stock, bonds and other financial assets, can a user who has AllStocks tokens exchange them for assets such as stock and bonds, does the AllStocks holder receive dividends?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

It is good to see the team making efforts to make the project a success. I hope they continue to do so and become known in the crypto market. Advertising a project effectively is always a plus point for any project, and I hope they use this measure effectively.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:06:30 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 03:43:27 AM by Turbo-S

he All-Stock project has great potential in the global stock market.
Prompt for investors whether any bonuses are provided?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
I really appreciate what you are saying is true, this project has a very good advantage for us to join the prize program provided by this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

Exactly, this project is so promising and convincing. Hopefully the team may do their very best since there are a lot.of competitors around here in the crypto currency world. I believe this project has a bright and great future that can be profitable for all of us here in the cyberworld.
To make really a successful project, even it's promising and convincing, if it can get the right people to support and invest the project, it will not likely to succeed. The team needs more hard work too by promoting this project in many ways.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

lets hope so i for one am digging this one here and i think they have the potential to really succeed stock trading like this is really awesome

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

When do you plan to launch the beta version? I wanted to try it, in order to understand whether it's worth keeping an eye on the project

On the roadmap, Development of core platform infrastructure including API will take place in Q2 of this year ( July, August and September ). For now they have only prototype and as I said before, building platform in term of coding is key for this project. It's like building centralized exchange, it's just matter of time if you have money to paid developers to build platform for you, but main point is, if can make that exchange succeed in term of business.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

well, I like the idea and I also like that they have a prototype and I am sure soon they will release their beta version. But if you have no idea and knowledge about stock markets, so don't trade - this is not like crypto market.

I am also a newbie to these kinds of matter. But if the site can teach and encourage people to trade it will be a good way to gain more people and supporters for their platforms plus helping members to also profit from trading.

I don't really think they are going to invest time and money to educate people in traditional stock markets; because there are already enough traders in this area; but if the traditional stock traders will be able to trade with cryptocurrency? We will going to see after the real launch.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

lets hope so i for one am digging this one here and i think they have the potential to really succeed stock trading like this is really awesome
This will be really an interesting idea and many crypto users from the community will love to educate them self to adopt to this new trading phenomena as there will be more profits.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:58:54 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:14:38 AM by vivavivu

This will be really an interesting idea and many crypto users from the community will love to educate them self to adopt to this new trading phenomena as there will be more profits.
Well, a lot of optimistic and good sentences about All-Stock. And yes, you are right. We can believe about their team and their future if they still keep hard working like now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: