Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67645 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
In this statement I think that the answer to the first questing is a clear yes.
But I don't think that we will be able to transfer the tokens immediately.
I don't think so. If token transfer to your wallet (MEW, Meta Mask) why not can transfer it immediately?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

ı know this project is also struggling like the other ICOs, but without any advertisement you can not gain potential invetors. The key solution is influencer marketing. People believe their influences. I hope some new ICOs understand this one day also Smiley
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

ı know this project is also struggling like the other ICOs, but without any advertisement you can not gain potential invetors. The key solution is influencer marketing. People believe their influences. I hope some new ICOs understand this one day also Smiley
Have a lot of way for make community can grow. Influencer at crypto world can have crowded affect, but it is not important that what the team can provide for user at their platform. Let the user have their own feeling and choosing.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

Yep, Social media influencers play big role in marketing for ICOs after facebook and other platforms banned crypto ads and soon (in June) google will join them. Some youtubers get above 1 bitcoin to make review about ICOs, it's big amount for poor team.  
cabsahia

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

are there any restrictions? didn't see anything in their Whitepaper...
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

Yeah, legal laws r hard to compete because it needs lots of funds and requirements too. This days, a lot of new projects are created so having many competitors are normal. They just need to create strategies that will make them different.

They just need to have good and unique features that the other project doesn't have. Also, they need a good endorser like a crypto guru, to give a statement in their project.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:52 AM

Yeah, legal laws r hard to compete because it needs lots of funds and requirements too. This days, a lot of new projects are created so having many competitors are normal. They just need to create strategies that will make them different.

They just need to have good and unique features that the other project doesn't have. Also, they need a good endorser like a crypto guru, to give a statement in their project.
I agree with you, it is the unique functions that exist only in this project that make it a strong competitor to other projects. I think the All-stocks project has every chance of becoming a strong competitor in its field of work.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

Have a lot of way for make community can grow. Influencer at crypto world can have crowded affect, but it is not important that what the team can provide for user at their platform. Let the user have their own feeling and choosing.
Social media influencers are too expensive and demands alot but not realy a successful driving force for agood ico sale.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

Right, in world of crypto competition is always there. This competition serves as the basis for the team to add or improve more of their work and  unique strategies just for good improvement and ahead of the competition.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Right, in world of crypto competition is always there. This competition serves as the basis for the team to add or improve more of their work and  unique strategies just for good improvement and ahead of the competition.

Indeed. There is so many competition right here in the cryptocurrency world but I think All-Stocks can fight them one by one by improving their technology.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

There are many people wants to participates in the All-Stocks project bounty programs. Competitors are a common part here in the world of the crypto currency that we cannot easily be avoided. Because the team working on just like this project needs to strive in double effort to keep strong and remain standing here in this crypto world. So goodluck to the team for that.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

There are many people wants to participates in the All-Stocks project bounty programs. Competitors are a common part here in the world of the crypto currency that we cannot easily be avoided. Because the team working on just like this project needs to strive in double effort to keep strong and remain standing here in this crypto world. So goodluck to the team for that.
I agree mate. Until now new members are joining and really like the project so far. The bounty campaign really gives opportunity to the members that want to help and gain free tokens.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley

Well, that's good to know that you have many languages. I guess you need to communicate on the team if they have translation bounty.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

Precisely they need to do more effort to do better than others. They must be more competitive and aggressive to show their differences from others. All-Stocks community increasing and popularity is now on their hands. Maybe they just need to add more features and project contents so they can spot their best than others.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

I agree mate. Until now new members are joining and really like the project so far. The bounty campaign really gives opportunity to the members that want to help and gain free tokens.
Exactly. Bounty campaigns really have a big impact for Allstocks project. In fact, more and more people keep coming here just to joined on it. So far so good for this team because everyday, their popularity always keeps increasing which is a good signs to have a chance to succeed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

Exactly. Bounty campaigns really have a big impact for Allstocks project. In fact, more and more people keep coming here just to joined on it. So far so good for this team because everyday, their popularity always keeps increasing which is a good signs to have a chance to succeed.

In addition to that,  besides from helping the project to be known, bounty campaign can help us also in a way in earning profit which helps a lot to everybody. The positive thing they do will be rewarded into an increasing number of investors which is so good impact to newly interested people.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

You're absolutely correct. Well, as this project is in progression stage we need to understand on some features that doesn't works as they just have a prototype sample. As the team working hard just to make things smooth and easy but they need some time to settle it first. Hopefully their would be many investors to this project which for me it really make sense here in crypto currency community.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

You may have a point since the market is really hard to compete, they need to think of a better idea to pushed their project to be on top. Since, this is keep on developing, maybe sooner or later we can witnessed some of their improvement.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Because of the bounty campaign, the project is growing continuously and consistently investors are coming toward the platform for joining the project. I really hope very soon they will become hugely successful.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

You may have a point since the market is really hard to compete, they need to think of a better idea to pushed their project to be on top. Since, this is keep on developing, maybe sooner or later we can witnessed some of their improvement.

I think to be able to compete in the market the project needs to improve their marketing strategies so that they can be able to attract more investors to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: