Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News  (Read 614 times)
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

That's not a good news and no there won't be any pump. Their legal action won't get anywhere especially against huge companies like Google and Facebook. I don't why there are people who see that banning ICO ads are bad for crypto when in fact it is very healthy for the ecosystem since ICOs are mostly scams and contribute nothing to the ecosystem.

Its true that banning ICO ads on Facebook and google will help to a scam though at first, it would make the industry or the price of the coin in bearish market. But, I still believe that because of this action, there would be a point on time that investor will start to research and investigate their prospect ICO that they will be invest in and i think that would make the whole industry healthy.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

These are really good news, hopefully after them to become something good with the market. I hope this is the way to get better and better after May.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

This is a clear manipulation. I bet facebook and google have a lot of bitcoins. I think they are one of the few sharks hiding behind their big names thats why they're doing a clear tearing of beliefs for people who are weak and then pulling back their threads when they realized they got what they want
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

what's with doing that have any effect on the development of crypto?
I still doubt it will be followed up to the green table. but this might be a good way for future crypto development. yes hopefully positive results

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

this a good news for us specially the bitcoin holder's with have plenty amount in their storage, sorry for the people getting nervous and sell the bitcoin during the price is dip.

hoping this petition for the google facebook and twitter immediately to resolve as soon as possible and the decision goes to cryptocurrency and I really believe this coming month of april price will be comeback at 12k usd until reach the price prediction for this year.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

This is in deed a real good news of this week but unfortunately I don't see this pumping the price of bitcoin or crypto market because there is still 1.5 billion USD worth of BTC which the Mt. Box have to move and will still cause dip in price once they move it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

I'm glad for this great news and it good to see this nations coming together to fight the crypto ads banned and of course we should expect some pump in price. Mind you, my prediction is that the market will start to recover next month.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

There are a lot of good news but still bitcoin is not pumping because every now and then we hear a negative news on bitcoins. Unless we are pure positive about bitcoin, we shall not see a bull run. There are many fears among the people regarding crypto and bitcoin's future and this is causing slow movement of bitcoin price surge.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

This is possible, since the market has already fallen, many bad news has been from different people. Growth is coming soon, you need to wait.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

Whether if this might be true or totally wrong , it'll help increasing the value since it'll be an anti FUD action which will make people think in acquiring some coins in order to collect the promised gains . And gains will be there if the market gets some air and we cross the 10k mark again , which is totally doable .
Bitcoin have had better times for sure but we all have seen it's aptitude to overcome such dips and comeback even stronger each time .
As for myself , the ban of ICO adds is very acceptable for me since i'll be spared of all those shitty coins adds all over my facebook pages and google researches .. I get my daily does of cryptos , FUD and shitty projects here on the forum and i don't really need to interact with this field elsewhere .
But we shouldn't be very enthusiastic about this since such companies know what they are doing and their policies doesn't agree with investment adds promoting and it's their land so they apply whatever rules they want .. sadly the odds are for the companies in this fight .
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

This news until proven legit or representatives of RACIB, KOVA and LBTC won the case against the banning of ads by the internet giants, hardly going to have any major impact on the price. the main reason of bearish market is the reduced inflow of dollar. Cryptocurrency landscape is finding it hard to attract more investors from other investment assets. This news is indeed anti FUD and if legit can create positive atmosphere among the community and can also help in spreading the word among new investors.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:05:43 PM

Yes, this news can be a good one and also a bad one based on the positivity and how real the information is. Here in this article, it is also mentioned that there chances that SnapChat and Twitter can also be banned the ICO and other crypto related ads on their website and this is a negative news which can affect the bitcoin price and other altcoin prices. But i will wait till may for the organization to form and then we will see how will they take some positive steps in the favor of Cryptocurrency.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Union of cryptocurrency users is much needed now otherwise we will have to face a big downfall after this crackdown.
Puppet of government and banks are trying to bring cryptos down by creating hurdles in promotion and advertisement of cryptos.
cryptodoido

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

I love when companies that think they own and rule the Internet are prosecuted. They must learn it's as free as the future of crypto
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

Union of cryptocurrency users is much needed now otherwise we will have to face a big downfall after this crackdown.
Puppet of government and banks are trying to bring cryptos down by creating hurdles in promotion and advertisement of cryptos.
currently from banks and governments that manage bitcoin attacks, and whether unity can be run by bitcoin users or users of crypto money, even if it can raise the price of bitcoin again nothing is wrong for example will make unity.
Aresion

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

People like to see news like an ignition spark for pump or dump. Instead, It should be viewed as an additional fuel for maintaining the rhythm, nothing more. The market has its own flow, which is exactly the same every freaking time, just with a different time frame for every part of it (drop or rise). Stupid, ignorant or people who don't know how it works don't get it and that's why it stays the same every freaking time.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

I'm not really sure why this is good news for bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't advertise, but the half-baked ICO token scams do and I'm not exactly against them being banned because all they do is tar the name of crypto. They're mostly all just ponzi-like get rich quick schemes that make the owners and early investors money whilst latecomers are left holding the bag and once that is over they just move on to the next one. Personally I'm getting sick and tired of being spammed by yet another flavor of the month token sale on Youtube and ads following me all around the internet and I hope they start to go away before more naive suckers are fleeced of their money putting yet more people off the entire crypto industry.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:03:30 PM

This is a clear manipulation. I bet facebook and google have a lot of bitcoins. I think they are one of the few sharks hiding behind their big names thats why they're doing a clear tearing of beliefs for people who are weak and then pulling back their threads when they realized they got what they want

Sorry, but what you said has no sense at all.

"Facebook and Google have a lot of bitcoins... hiding behind their big names.....they got what they want."

You say that they are big bag holders and spread FUD, cancel ads etc.

When and which big bag holder behaves like this?

mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

when Crypto is naturally accepted amount G 20 nations why social media giants are banning crypto ads blockchain innovation is future no one can stop the future lets allow freedom of advertising all over internet
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:03:20 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 06:27:13 PM by suzanne5223

when Crypto is naturally accepted amount G 20 nations why social media giants are banning crypto ads blockchain innovation is future no one can stop the future lets allow freedom of advertising all over internet
You're right and out the social media twitter was only social media than ban crypto ads for a good reason and i think the rest were after what the government wanted.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: