Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1988 times)
shoaibmahar

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

Bitcoin is alive and will survive because it has unique features investors attract from it and it will create more demand in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Who really thinks that it is dying? Can you guys shake your heads and hope some light bulb would light up and make you realise that it is not dying. The rate is dropping but dying? Bitcoin has been in the long run, no one is stopping it unless the internet magically disappears.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

Bitcoin is alive and will survive because it has unique features investors attract from it and it will create more demand in future.

Yes exactly and besides that, due to the popularity of it right now, it has been in the news that it is dropping more people are getting curious about bitcoin. Let this drop be a step for new investors and buyers. Buy now because it's cheap and price is low, wait for couple of months and it is soaring high again.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin can never be dead. How come Bitcoin die when it is still very much spreading its influence and revolution around the world? I think Bitcoin is not secretly dying. Instead, you are secretly doubting that Bitcoin is going to live long, aren't you? You might be one of those people who are easily affected by the news around us, whether such news are true or not. I do not have a little doubt that Bitcoin will wrap up this year with its value not less than $30,000.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

Obviously that bitcoin isn't dead. Bitcoin will die if no one will invest on it.
And if bitcoin is dead why can we still recieve or earn bitcoin. So bitcoin isn't dead.
guon

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

Bitcoin can never be dead. idk but this is the real deal.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

Bitcoin who originated the digital currency considered as the father of all cryptocurrencies and most of these depends on the strength of bitcoin so if bitcoin will die, the other digital currencies will die also. But for me bitcoin will not die, not even in the near future simply because we are in a new digital technology and bitcoin are created on this generation. Bitcoin is very popular because of these features among these are; it is very accessible, simple trading system, no third party involve in every transaction all of these features are also the reason why i do believe that it will not die. People do not want a complicated transaction system, yes bitcoin has a lower value at the moment, it is because bitcoin is very volatile not easy to determine the price in every minute of it. Patience is a virtue that every holders,users and enthusiast need to practice to be rewarded soon the price gets higher again.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

I am totally agree with you. There is no chance of BTC Death. Rather it will run till the world end. Its popularity is increasing day by day.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dying,is actually becoming more difficult to kill as more people join the network, and will likely be around for the foreseeable future.the fundits and financial elite will spread propaganda in regards to it dying.this is because they have the most ti lose if it were to be adoptedby every member of the human family.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

yeah I agree you. bitcoin I think will continue to grow to reach the maximum point, and I hope the bitcoin price will continue to soar and not easy to decline this will make more and more bitcoin preferred.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead instead it is spreading and getting more popular in the world; maybe bitcoin is not stable sometimes its value and price is low but it is getting high most of times, I think bitcoin now is suffering in crisis that is why bitcoin has a low value and price. Bitcoin is not going to dead because there is still person who are interested and wants to have a account to have, instead of going down, bitcoin is now is more popular, we cannot feel it now but soon we can see how bitcoin is popular.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
Yeah i can say and i know that bitcoin is not dead if you know or if you have a knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency flactuation or volstility is the main answer to all crypto so its more good to buy when the value of the coin is too low we should nedd to biy or regret soon.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

Definitely, bitcoin is not dead. Of thousands and millions of people who invested here, i believe bitcoin will always be with us thru ups and downs. It may take a short and a single step, but it is still worth it until the end.

Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yes bitcoin will not die, bitcoin can still increase in value. Bitcoin will not die because the most popular bitcoin and many people believe in bitcoin. When bitcoin falls, surely some people will take the time to buy, and that can make the bitcoin increase again in value. I further believe bitcoin can last for a very long time.

billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Yes bitcoin will not die, bitcoin can still increase in value. Bitcoin will not die because the most popular bitcoin and many people believe in bitcoin. When bitcoin falls, surely some people will take the time to buy, and that can make the bitcoin increase again in value. I further believe bitcoin can last for a very long time.
bitcoin will be hard to die, bitcoin will die if internet connection around the world die. bitcoin is now a great invention on the internet and it will still run forever and always give profit.
guon

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

Every time, some one has tried to bring BTC down, it has risen again.

Yes, every single time. The recent Chinese ban on exchanges and statements by JP Morgan did see a sharp fall in the prices and to no surprise, it has started to rise again.

With over 225k transactions across the world on a daily basis, Bitcoin is not going to be dead in the coming days, or even in the near future.

Factors that affect Bitcoins are:

Media influence.
Government Regulations.
BTC demand & supply.
Stability of the BTC network.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

I think it so,,
I believe that bitcoin never dead inshallah. Bitcoin is the top of crypto market. So, i think that after some days it's price will increase very soon. Now a day's BTC price is low. So, it is the perfect time to investing.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

how often do you hear bitcoin will die, but still it's just an issue to make people panic, while there are still buy and sell bitcoin well maybe bitcoin will die will likely go ahead
pedrasantos

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

Bitcoin will not going to die as long as there are investors or people who believe in it it will continue to live,price maybe low now but it will recuperate soon.
20_JeRRy_20

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Bitcoin is not regulated by anything. He's alive , yet it is in demand, and the demand for it is and will be. Therefore, cryptocurrencies are quite popular with organizations and people who need to keep the confidentiality of transactions and, of course, to avoid taxation. So Bitcoin will live. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: