Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 06:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading addiction will increase marketcap  (Read 78 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:50:50 AM

I have been trading from past 5 years (Equity , commodity now crypto ) i thought to get small profit or double my initial investment and quit . but that never happened .Even i got 10 times profit from my initial investment. Now the current scenario of crypto market is whales are taking their profit . Marketcap gone 800+ billion to 300 billion . Based on my experience there will be lots of money will come back to crytpo . Overall money will never enough for any one . Sure they will come back and invest to get more profit.
covfefe_

Activity: 946
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

Yes, it's the same in every speculative sector be it in stocks. But what should we realize is the real money is never hold hostage and the money flows to the one that can turn money to product in the best way.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

Yes, you are right, but i believe addiction can still be overcome. There was a time i was almost getting addicted to trading, that i had no time for any other thing. It got to a point that even if i had nothing to exchange yet, i would be on internet, watching the trends. It got to a time that i had to caution mud lf that it was getting too much. From that point, i started engaging in other things.
Addition itself is strong and truly the marketcap will escalate, because those who are addicted to it will want to pump in more into the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: