Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments.  (Read 3590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

I also noticed that the rate of TYV coin has seriously declined, I would not say that it is bad for new investors, because now it is possible to take a token at a very low price.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

I also noticed that the rate of TYV coin has seriously declined, I would not say that it is bad for new investors, because now it is possible to take a token at a very low price.
And what to expect investors who invested in the token 2-3 weeks ago?
TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

yes, I agree, it's better to go into the coin at lower levels.

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

TotSamiy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

in any case, the market is now normalizing

Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

in any case, the market is now normalizing
Absolutely true, sooner or later the market will get better, even TYV will grow, especially. the project is really good, you need to support it.

Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

yes, I agree, it's better to go into the coin at lower levels.
The coin fell very low, there is nowhere to fall further, so the investor who will buy TYV risks nothing. This is my personal opinion.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

The coin fell very low, there is nowhere to fall further, so the investor who will buy TYV risks nothing. This is my personal opinion.
I think so too, I want to invest in TYV, but for now, I'm waiting for the coin to drop even lower.
dharmapolice

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

What makes Tyrtkov different between other similar projects?
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

The project itself is a global expansion for in-game extensions. The project has a clear and, in my opinion, serious road map, and tokens to the project are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
DjonMnemonik

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

The project itself is a global expansion for in-game extensions. The project has a clear and, in my opinion, serious road map, and tokens to the project are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
As for the road map, it is just perfect, but the project lacks investors, this is evident. How do you think to solve this problem? Perhaps you should order additional advertising for the project?
Hawk01

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

Congrats to all investors of TYVscam with a new bottom at 36 sat.
When is 1 sat price dev?  i wanna buy your sh*tcoins Grin
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

Congrats to all investors of TYVscam with a new bottom at 36 sat.
When is 1 sat price dev?  i wanna buy your sh*tcoins Grin

You do not need to be so self-critical, because the project has not yet started, after the launch of the platform, the price of tokens will change.
TotSamiy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

As for the road map, it is just perfect, but the project lacks investors, this is evident. How do you think to solve this problem? Perhaps you should order additional advertising for the project?
YouTube + advertising from bloggers

blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

A good option, but this not enough, can be order advertising on forums, and so same have Google alert. In General, there are a lot of varints.

TotSamiy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

A good option, but this not enough, can be order advertising on forums, and so same have Google alert. In General, there are a lot of varints.
need advertising from gamers and such only in twitch and YouTube.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

I think so too, I want to invest in TYV, but for now, I'm waiting for the coin to drop even lower.
The price of TYV tokens has dropped rapidly. People are selling TYVs in their hands. This shows that many people no longer trust TYV. This is a terrible thing for altcoin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DjonMnemonik

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

need advertising from gamers and such only in twitch and YouTube.
By the way, twitch is a very good option, there are going to a lot of gamers who project Tyrtkov will be potentially interesting.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

I invested in TYV tokens 2 weeks ago, I agree that the price of TYV has greatly declined, but I still keep these tokens, as I expect that in half a year the price will soar to heaven.
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

I invested in TYV tokens 2 weeks ago, I agree that the price of TYV has greatly declined, but I still keep these tokens, as I expect that in half a year the price will soar to heaven.
You have very strong nerves, I couldn't stand it and would start freaking out. All holdings are always in great benefit, it is a fact.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

You have very strong nerves, I couldn't stand it and would start freaking out. All holdings are always in great benefit, it is a fact.
I agree, but that strong nerves would make him a rich man, I still believe in the project Tyrtkov, despite falling prices on TYV, I hope that everything will work out the future of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: