Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are CoinPot tokens?  (Read 1125 times)
Adam556 (OP)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

I just went to convert my bitcoin cash into bitcoin core on CoinPot and kind of did it without looking (because bitcoin core is usually automatically selected) and hit convert, only to discover that it had been converted into a new option called 'CoinPot Tokens'.

I've never seen this before and I can't find a balance/other information about this anywhere on CoinPot.

Has anyone else seen this or know what it is?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kam9090

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

I JUST saw this too!!! It looks like it's a new strategy for coinpot to get some new users, and excited old ones! Not gonna lie I was excited when I saw this new way to earn money. Doesn't look like they have an actual faucet out yet (I'll be looking), but you can browser mine it to earn your first few. Might be a good idea to get a few early for a great conversion rate! In the future, they said that you will be able to exchange the coins regularly between currencies, and also for giftcards etc.
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

From https://coinpot.co/news/earn-mine-and-win-coinpot-tokens

Earn, mine, and win CoinPot Tokens!

Today (28th March 2018) we are excited to announce a new fun way to earn, mine and win on our site...CoinPot Tokens! CoinPot Tokens are a new type of "asset" that sits alongside our existing coins - Bitcoin (Core/Cash), Litecoin, Dogecoin and Dash.

HOW CAN I GET COINPOT TOKENS?
There are several ways that you can increase your CoinPot Tokens balance...
FAUCETS: Use any of our supported faucets - for each individual faucet claim you will earn 3 CoinPot Tokens, and for each claim made by any of your referrals you will earn 1 CoinPot Token.
MINING: You can mine CoinPot Tokens in exactly the same way that you can mine any of our other coins directly in your browser
CONVERT: You can use our usual conversion system to convert from your other coins to CoinPot Tokens - the exchange rate will fluctuate similar to how it does with the other coins.

WHAT CAN I USE COINPOT TOKENS FOR?
There are also several things that you can spend your CoinPot Tokens balance on...
CONVERT: You can use our usual conversion system to convert your CoinPot Tokens into any of our other coins - the exchange rate will fluctuate similar to how it does with the other coins.
LOTTERY: We have created a new hourly lottery where you can win more CoinPot Tokens. The prizes given out each hour include all the tokens used to buy tickets plus an extra 1000 tokens donated by CoinPot to each round! AND MORE! We are working on more ways for you to use your CoinPot Tokens in the future, including being able to exchange them for gifts/gift cards and more games like the lottery!
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

From https://coinpot.co/news/earn-mine-and-win-coinpot-tokens

Earn, mine, and win CoinPot Tokens!

Today (28th March 2018) we are excited to announce a new fun way to earn, mine and win on our site...CoinPot Tokens! CoinPot Tokens are a new type of "asset" that sits alongside our existing coins - Bitcoin (Core/Cash), Litecoin, Dogecoin and Dash.

HOW CAN I GET COINPOT TOKENS?
There are several ways that you can increase your CoinPot Tokens balance...
FAUCETS: Use any of our supported faucets - for each individual faucet claim you will earn 3 CoinPot Tokens, and for each claim made by any of your referrals you will earn 1 CoinPot Token.
MINING: You can mine CoinPot Tokens in exactly the same way that you can mine any of our other coins directly in your browser
CONVERT: You can use our usual conversion system to convert from your other coins to CoinPot Tokens - the exchange rate will fluctuate similar to how it does with the other coins.

WHAT CAN I USE COINPOT TOKENS FOR?
There are also several things that you can spend your CoinPot Tokens balance on...
CONVERT: You can use our usual conversion system to convert your CoinPot Tokens into any of our other coins - the exchange rate will fluctuate similar to how it does with the other coins.
LOTTERY: We have created a new hourly lottery where you can win more CoinPot Tokens. The prizes given out each hour include all the tokens used to buy tickets plus an extra 1000 tokens donated by CoinPot to each round! AND MORE! We are working on more ways for you to use your CoinPot Tokens in the future, including being able to exchange them for gifts/gift cards and more games like the lottery!

Thanks for posting this - it wasn't up when I made my original post - looks very interesting!

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
jefharris

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I had the same experience as Adam556, also happy to see another way to collect coins.
CappuccinoCoin

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

What a great new Idea... I have seen it too in my CoinPot today  Grin
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

It's great to see Coinpot owner adding new things to his websites. And these Coinpot Tokens is something similar to reward points on Freebitco.in. We get these tokens by claiming from faucets, by mining it or getting from referrals.
Hourly lottery is also interesting thing. But it's strange that we can buy tickets only with Coinpot tokens, we can't spend other coins there. And it's not possible to buy custom amount of tickets - only 1 and 10. And they are planning to add some more games, gifts, gift cards for Coinpot tokens. But I would be happy if instead of adding new features to website they finally would hire some support staff.

speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

It's great to see Coinpot owner adding new things to his websites. And these Coinpot Tokens is something similar to reward points on Freebitco.in. We get these tokens by claiming from faucets, by mining it or getting from referrals.
Hourly lottery is also interesting thing. But it's strange that we can buy tickets only with Coinpot tokens, we can't spend other coins there. And it's not possible to buy custom amount of tickets - only 1 and 10. And they are planning to add some more games, gifts, gift cards for Coinpot tokens. But I would be happy if instead of adding new features to website they finally would hire some support staff.

You can convert other coins into coinpot tokens and then use it to buy tickets.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

You can convert other coins into coinpot tokens and then use it to buy tickets.
Yeah, I know that, but I'm interested why it's not possible to buy lottery tickets directly with these coins without converting it into Coinpot tokens. Anyway, it's not a problem, because there are no conversion fee on Coinpot.

bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

Wonderful idea for increasing features in future.

Coinpot is really growing with good ideas. Token can be used for many purposes in future features. Hope something more interesting we will see in future.

Good luck to Coinpot team. Best of Luck

** FREE SPACE **
eliascarvalho1101

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

Olá todos,

Só sei que estou guardando com carinho meus tokens coinpot. Achei excelente a ideia deles, torcer para valer uns trocos no futuro, Abraço todos...
ShayD

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:07:58 AM

I like this faucet network, absolutely my most trusted favorite.  They have it on the ball and if you do have a question that cannot be figured out easily on forums or just google searching, they will go out of their way to answer you, I promise. They must get HAMMERED with dumb questions, so many users around that it's got to be thousands a day. I have a hard time keeping up with 200 emails a day, much less a crypto faucet network business with scammers, hackers, currency changes, new coins, transfers and all the other crap they have to deal with that we don't think about.

I also don't know that we will ever see a posted value to the CoinPot token. It's just not good for business when you have faucets to post the FIAT price everywhere. Exodus wallet has the value of your entire balance and individual coins with the click of a button however, faucets are different. What if, after you were brand new faucet claimer and after a few days, saw what we all know about the actual $$$ amount when just starting "coin-collecting?" A lot of us wouldn't be here months later had we saw how much our holdings were worth then. Most people don't think about a year from now or even 2, 3, 5 years ahead when our holdings have appreciated into something substantial. Nope. It's not good to blow out the newbies immediately letting them know they almost collected $0.02 (2 cents USD) in their first full week visiting faucet after faucet, popup after popup and ad after ad.

I like the token blind, at this point because new ideas (like this token) aren't free to roll out and the token can be adjusted as the business needs to get the token on it's feet.   Well done, CoinPot.  
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

I like this faucet network, absolutely my most trusted favorite.  They have it on the ball and if you do have a question that cannot be figured out easily on forums or just google searching, they will go out of their way to answer you, I promise. They must get HAMMERED with dumb questions, so many users around that it's got to be thousands a day. I have a hard time keeping up with 200 emails a day, much less a crypto faucet network business with scammers, hackers, currency changes, new coins, transfers and all the other crap they have to deal with that we don't think about.

I also don't know that we will ever see a posted value to the CoinPot token. It's just not good for business when you have faucets to post the FIAT price everywhere. Exodus wallet has the value of your entire balance and individual coins with the click of a button however, faucets are different. What if, after you were brand new faucet claimer and after a few days, saw what we all know about the actual $$$ amount when just starting "coin-collecting?" A lot of us wouldn't be here months later had we saw how much our holdings were worth then. Most people don't think about a year from now or even 2, 3, 5 years ahead when our holdings have appreciated into something substantial. Nope. It's not good to blow out the newbies immediately letting them know they almost collected $0.02 (2 cents USD) in their first full week visiting faucet after faucet, popup after popup and ad after ad.

I like the token blind, at this point because new ideas (like this token) aren't free to roll out and the token can be adjusted as the business needs to get the token on it's feet.   Well done, CoinPot.  

I totally agree with this post, which makes some very good points. Re people not thinking about the future - it's so true.

I find that when the bitcoin price slums the number of referrals claiming slumps also and vice versa. People should hit the claims even harder when the price is lower so they get more sats for each claim. Then (hopefully) the price will go back up again and they'll be very happy!

reveur

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

thats great news! glad to see coinpot evolving since faucethub and their greedy owners decided to be another ripoff microwallet... Coinpot tokens ftw! xD
panthera68

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

Great to see this. I m so interested what will happend with this later. Half i will exchange and half leave on hold
jakeshadows27

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

im newbie in using coinpot im curious to coinpot token how can exchange it or their has value already ? how much the value each token?

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

im newbie in using coinpot im curious to coinpot token how can exchange it or their has value already ? how much the value each token?

You can exchange it instantly on site for any of the supported coins (Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash or Doge) or use it to buy lottery tickets or play the new hi-lo game.

At the time of writing a crude exchange rate is: one token is worth slightly more than one Satoshi.

dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

Is Coinpot token an ERC20 token? I can't find any information about it on ethplorer
creahui

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

coinpot token is really great. I can convert it to btc, as if I earn another bonus Wink
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

Is Coinpot token an ERC20 token? I can't find any information about it on ethplorer

No, it is a reward you get from coinpot for claiming on their faucets. Each claim gives you 3 tokens. I collect them and convert them to btc. Atm the exchange rate is 1 token=1,06 Satoshis.
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

It's really cool. It's a bonus option to earn more satoshi for each claim or to convert to another cryptocoin. Coinpot is becoming one of my favorite cryptosites! Smiley
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

It's really cool. It's a bonus option to earn more satoshi for each claim or to convert to another cryptocoin. Coinpot is becoming one of my favorite cryptosites! Smiley

Awesome isn't it! I just hope that more faucets are added in the future.

masterfocus

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

true. A ripple faucet would be nice.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Ripple? Why? It's not even a cryptocurrency. There are so many coins with better potential than centralized Ripple.

masta23

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

Is coinpot.co a faucet site? Can't find a faucet on the site. Or is it only browser mining?
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

Is coinpot.co a faucet site? Can't find a faucet on the site. Or is it only browser mining?

CoinPot is a microwallet which aggregates your faucet earnings. It's not a faucet in its own right. However, you can mine coins from CoinPot. There are a selection of faucets linked to CoinPot which you'll need to visit to start earning, including the Moon faucets (more details on my blog if needed - see signature below).

koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

CoinPot is a microwallet which aggregates your faucet earnings. It's not a faucet in its own right. However, you can mine coins from CoinPot. There are a selection of faucets linked to CoinPot which you'll need to visit to start earning, including the Moon faucets (more details on my blog if needed - see signature below).

Just wanted to ask for a list Smiley. Thanks Adam. I copy it here:

Visit the CoinPot faucets:

Bit Fun
    Bonusbitcoin
    Moon Bitcoin
    Moon Bitcoin Cash
    Moon Litecoin
    Moon Dash
    Moon Dogecoin

I noticed the Moon Dash link leads to the Litecoin faucet. just you know. ..

HEX.com
masterfocus

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

Ripple? Why? It's not even a cryptocurrency. There are so many coins with better potential than centralized Ripple.
it's not? I did not know.. =/
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

Just wanted to ask for a list Smiley. Thanks Adam. I copy it here:

Visit the CoinPot faucets:

Bit Fun
    Bonusbitcoin
    Moon Bitcoin
    Moon Bitcoin Cash
    Moon Litecoin
    Moon Dash
    Moon Dogecoin

I noticed the Moon Dash link leads to the Litecoin faucet. just you know. ..

Thanks for letting me know Koanado! I've amended my blog now.

Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

coinpot token really a helpful alternative but risky if if use in multiplier, earning a small amount of satoshi every seconds helps a lot.

All this extra bits all add up to more free Satoshi!

masterfocus

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

The best thing about coinpot is that the withdraws are FREE! I already did many times.

And you can converte to any coin between their options: BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE and LTC (and coinpot tokens)
UserU

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

I'm glad I found Coinpot, the website is really neat!

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄                     ▄ █
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
Cryptojunction

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:19:25 AM

Coin pot scam or not?
UserU

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:59:55 AM

Coin pot scam or not?

Nope, got paid recently.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
masterfocus

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

Coin pot scam or not?
Nope. I ALWAYS got paid until now.
creahui

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

i got paid almost twice per week
the faucets under coinpot are best
ad not annoying compared to other sites
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

Coin pot scam or not?

No. I've been using it since its launch last year and been paid every single time quickly and without problem. Definitely NOT a scam.

zmadah

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

Coin pot scam or not?
i've paid recently and i hope it goes on like before
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

I wonder when Coinpot is going to offer the gift cards etc that we can buy with the tokens as they suggested when the token scheme was launched?

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: