Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google ReCaptcha problem  (Read 3742 times)
N3znicitelny

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:23:22 AM

I found only one solution for now, complete logout from google accout or block cookies to google.com and www.google.com,but you can not fill google forms etc. Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:00:57 PM

After I set up my email client to sync with gmail, life is much easier. No more  forgetting to log out...

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
heartboss

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

BEST SOLUTION TO ALL

PLEASE SIGN OUT GMAIL THEN TRY 100% CAPTCHA WORKING WELL
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

BEST SOLUTION TO ALL

PLEASE SIGN OUT GMAIL THEN TRY 100% CAPTCHA WORKING WELL

I can second this. Works every time for me - annoying but true.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

for me this problem comes only on pages wher i often have to solve chaptcha !
So when i have to click on pictures on many faucets the cpatch is automatic solved on othger pages non bitcin  relatet.

regards
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

I too have been facing Google ReCaptcha problem from months and had been searching for better solution to it, but still haven't found any.
Sometimes it so irritating to solve ReCaptcha, that i think of tearing my hair off.
In one such incident, that even after trying for almost 20 minutes it said wrong captcha, finally I closed my browser and shut down my computer muttering "F$%@!@#$hole Google ReCaptcha creator".

smiledove221

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

We all know the feeling when have to try again and again with the sh*tty Recaptcha from sh*tty Gcompany. Just because we are the faucet earner, have to click many recaptcha and so they think we bot and blocked us?? Not even care anything, just a small money earner but they wouldn't let us giving anything. That sucks.
Dear all, my current problem for me now is sigh out google account as all you have said but i have to say more that after sign out if you solve captcha so much then they will make hard with you again.
Each time for that, to let Google know we are human really then you should try some products from their Company. Like make search on google, access sites from after search. Make search from youtube, watch video. Also you shouldn't doing very fast, its might not work (not sure i think). Just do as you do everyday when you look up and watch youtube. With google search, remember that you make search in google by open google.com not typing anything on the address bar, that is wrong.
That is some small solution for now. I hope everyone can get pass this sh*tty captcha.
Also you should look up for some videos about this suck captcha. Would helpful if anyone make some parody killer this captcha. This sh*t make me feel illness
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

love you guys
after a month with daily headaches
bitcointalk gives me the solution
no need to do anything else just log out from gfmail lol

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
hASHmETAL

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

What Problem with reCaptcha? It's killing all faucet's!!!

No one is able to solve it ... error after error!!!
hASHmETAL

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

I'm wondering the problem of not able to pass recaptcha is problem with me only or everyone facing it!!!

As I don't see any one complaining about it since yesterday!!!
giahuy123

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

Before I also have problems with recaptcha, if you have not solved the contact I will help you overcome the simplest that I still do.
hASHmETAL

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

Please help, I'm unable to solve to solve recaptcha..

vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

Grin
I found a solution..
The problem is with gmail acounts, i dont know exactly what is, but the log out from the gmail acount or the private window it doesnt help any more.
The best solution i have find until now is to login in your gmail with another or a new gmail.
google is shit company ithink , doesnt care about the community only for money..
Fuck Google

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: