Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: proof bitcointalk will do anything for bfl scammers  (Read 2279 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:29:13 PM

Thats fine and all if you trust theymos.

IMO, the first thing people should do here on these forums is delete the trust inheritance, and build their own network of trust starting from zero.

The default trust list is... interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 06:34:46 PM

site STILL promotes BFL

hmm for $6000 a week or so, would you let a "scammer" post an add on your forum?

hmm... i sure could use $300,000 extra a year. im almost out of hooker and blow money... theymos might be too.

well i thought the forum is not owned by a single person? I believe I read it somewhere that the money that goes to the forum is for community benefit... "ONLY"...

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:47:26 PM

well i thought the forum is not owned by a single person? I believe I read it somewhere that the money that goes to the forum is for community benefit... "ONLY"...

'Reading it somewhere', and especially if that somewhere was linked to bitcointalk.org, is of questionable value when it comes to understanding reality.

Theymos might have produced some sort of verifiable accounting, but I've not paid much attention.  It's not terribly important to me, and I figure that if he wants to pocket it or distribute it among his friends, that's exactly what he'll do.

For my part, I've never made any contribution to bitcointalk.org.  Partly this is because for a while at least there seemed to be a trend of people being 'donors' mostly for the purposes of using it as a confidence inspiring ruse targeting newbies.  Also, though, because there are a lot of other valuable and worthwhile efforts in the ecosystem which are less well funded.  And which rely on more honorable methods of funding as well.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:23:14 PM

i wanted to get new forum software so we would not get hacked again. shock theymos just kept the money and we got hacked again..

In my experience, upgrading software is not at all a sure-fire way to increase security.  Often enough it is counterproductive in this respect.

...the same fucking way too...

Ya, that was one of the more amusing things I've seen lately.

I didn't even bother to change my password after either hack.  I'd probably just have to do it again later on after the next one, and if someone obtains it from the hash (unlikely) the worst they can do is pretend to be me.  Then I obtain plausible deniability for my ravings.  What's not to love!

Obviously I don't share either usernames or passwords on any site, and certainly not one like bitcointalk.org.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
m3sSh3aD (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:29:23 AM

Xian01 - the worlds biggest hipocrit who was backing up bfl even when it was obvious to the rest of the world it was scam! Get back under your rock troll, your just as much in the wrong has cockroach josh and thermoflask!

Where's the cock roach? As he ran to the woods yet before someone gets him! He really should be looking over his shoulder everyday from now on! Seriously, everyone at bfl too because you have pissed so many people off I'm surprised he's still breathing as it is. Cockroaches are hard to kill though apparently!

Thermoflask not defending himself either? Bet it was him who deleted my comment because he's josh's bum buddy. Josh loves going on a picnic with his thermoflask
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:10:49 AM

Xian01 - the worlds biggest hipocrit who was backing up bfl even when it was obvious to the rest of the world it was scam! Get back under your rock troll, your just as much in the wrong has cockroach josh and thermoflask!

Excuse me ? I'm the troll ?

If it's not clear to you that I turned a complete 180 on my support of Butterfly Labs, then there is absolutely no way to reason with you.

Maybe it was obvious to you. Some of us took a little bit longer to get the memo, and are, sadly, trusting people who had that trust abused and broken in the most duplicitous and malicious manner possible.
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:15:01 AM

Excuse me ? I'm the troll ?

If it's not clear to you that I turned a complete 180 on my support of Butterfly Labs, then there is absolutely no way to reason with you.

Maybe it was obvious to you. Some of us took a little bit longer to get the memo, and are, sadly, trusting people who had that trust abused and broken in the most duplicitous and malicious manner possible.

Told you so! And you abused me!

TOLD YOU SO! You trashed me on the butterfly web site too. Some people can't see the woods for the trees though, sorry, most people!

Anyways, where josh the dirty cockroach! He's gone quiet lately the dirty little spunk bubble. He truely as no moral compass and neither did bfl, what ever happened to the old bint Jody at butterfly labs, did she ever wake up to what a load of bullshit she was being fed by CEO/coo cockroaches or is she apart of the scam too?

Some people just can't use there own brains they were given! And just allow them to be taken away! Which is why the world is where it is! Fucked!
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:31:27 AM

TOLD YOU SO! You trashed me on the butterfly web site too. Some people can't see the woods for the trees though, sorry, most people!

... and so I've now been told. Can you move on now and give it a rest ?

I honestly have no recollection of whatever slight I've committed towards you to be the recipient of so much vitriol.

It seems I owe you an apology as well.

If I could offer some advice, I might recommend turning down the intensity of your rhetoric here. Your noise:signal is confusing to take in and decode.
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:38:33 AM

... and so I've now been told. Can you move on now and give it a rest ?

I honestly have no recollection of whatever slight I've committed towards you to be the recipient of so much vitriol.

It seems I owe you an apology as well.

If I could offer some advice, I might recommend turning down the intensity of your rhetoric here. Your noise:signal is confusing to take in and decode.

Maybe.... ;-)

Everyone makes mistakes I suppose, its a shame people don't pay more attention to what I say though because however unbelievable the things I say, they are true...

Queen of UK, of Netherlands, Rothschild's, Rockefeller's are all men behind the curtain and need hanging for global crimes and genocide. Its time to root out this evil blood from the human race before they finish agenda 21!

Agenda 21 is how they are going kill us all off and its well in motion now.

Again though, people will say I'm crazy, people may say I'm mad, but that doesn't change the fact that what I say is true!

Down with the cockroaches ;-)

P.S - your forgiven xian01, just rooting out the cockroaches
eoJ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 07:11:21 PM

So, you see an ad for miners on a forum. You're new to bitcoin, and know nothing about bitcoin mining, but can see it costs several thousand dollars.

You then click on that ad, and are led to a website promising you wildly high returns, with no effort, just a bit of capital expenditure.

You see that anything you order won't be shipped yet. You also are again reminded of the price.

Despite being reminded of the several thousand pounds it costs for this magical machine that prints money, you make no effort to even Google the company, buy bitcoins blindly, without knowing anything about them, so you can buy one. You immediately pay, again, without doing even the slightest bit of searching.

If that situation applies to anyone, well, a fool and his money...
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:55:32 AM

"Hey, do think I should try that secure wallet run by the friend of the admin over at Bitcointalk.org?"

A:  http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1pw46j/someone_just_transferred_0095_from_my_inputsio/

Well , he did reimburse...
But this has scared me.
There will be a limit to the amount he can reimburse , I should probably leave it for blockchain.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: