Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2018, 08:56:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xwin – CryptoBet betting platform based on blockchain  (Read 11642 times)
Xwin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

XWIN Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

what happen to the bounty payment?
a simple answer would be nice

Bounty was not paid to all participants because the team is outrightly very greedy to keep tokens to themselves and even those paid were given stipends, all these without explanations. Also they have very poor communication between the team and community, in my opinion this is a scam project.

Nonsense, we paid the bounty to more than 85% of the participants.

We already answered several times that all who carefully read the rules received their tokens.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Xwin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

XWIN Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Bounty was not paid to all participants because the team is outrightly very greedy to keep tokens to themselves and even those paid were given stipends, all these without explanations. Also they have very poor communication between the team and community, in my opinion this is a scam project.

This does indeed look like a scam. And, even if it is not a planned scam, I wouldn't want to have invested into such a team that obviously is really unprofessional.

Before writing this, read the topic, there is no problem. Now the team is preparing a platform release, be patient.

ActAshton

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

Imagine if professional sports were implemented on the blockchain in more than just betting! Betting all on a decentralized platform while having updated rosters, averages, scores, w/l ratios, etc WITH betting on top of it! That'd be awesome!

Some professional football leagues are dipping their toes in- so much money and popularity in this industry! No cap: https://cryptodisrupt.com/could-a-token-within-professional-football-encourage-widespread-adoption/

Food for thought- good luck on the project, I'll keep checking up and waiting for the platform launch! 
Nuvie

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

Madness?? This is Sparta!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

When for heaven's sake is this platform gonna launch guys??? and ps...i've had this on my mind a long time now, is our tokens gonna be tradable on an exchange? or are they simply gambling tokens, only to be used on ur platform???  Shocked

cos if that's the case, that's a conflict of interest and u guys av just run away with our funds.  Sad so which is it? cos i don't get why  we arent on any of the  exchanges yet??

Are xwin tokens shares??? wtf? clear this up please, will u. i'm getting scared i've just been had.  Angry

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
Scholles

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

When for heaven's sake is this platform gonna launch guys??? and ps...i've had this on my mind a long time now, is our tokens gonna be tradable on an exchange? or are they simply gambling tokens, only to be used on ur platform???  Shocked

cos if that's the case, that's a conflict of interest and u guys av just run away with our funds.  Sad so which is it? cos i don't get why  we arent on any of the  exchanges yet??

Are xwin tokens shares??? wtf? clear this up please, will u. i'm getting scared i've just been had.  Angry

This is indeed very interesting concerns, because I am beginning to wonder if XWiN tokens will ever be traded on an exchange since all it talks about is platform and no listing plans, this has been one of my worst investments so far.

Scholles

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

We already answered several times that all who carefully read the rules received their tokens.

Indeed, I should guess with this, you deserve a trophy what happened to the remaining people you denied their payment which is a meagre stipend Huh If you cleared this up like you mentioned why would many people complain. Food for thought, open up an interactive telegram group for all supporters, investors to build a community where everyone will be free to easy talk with team one on one instead of the Announcement channel you come once in a while to drop your prepared messages.

DonPea

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

This does indeed look like a scam. And, even if it is not a planned scam, I wouldn't want to have invested into such a team that obviously is really unprofessional.

Before writing this, read the topic, there is no problem. Now the team is preparing a platform release, be patient.

Now that's a very big lie about paying all your bounty participants, also you don't even answer PM's which is very questionable. Alot of campaigners were left unpaid, the complaints are just too much, it is very clear the team is very unprofessional and very shady in their dealings on this project. You don't welcome feedback of any sort, you also answer questions in very rude manner, now I don't know if you are the only one in team because no other members (if there are indeed other people in this team) here to talk one on one with the people.

Now that's a very big lie about paying all your bounty participants, also you don't even answer PM's which is very questionable. Alot of campaigners were left unpaid, the complaints are just too much, it is very clear the team is very unprofessional and very shady in their dealings on this project. You don't welcome feedback of any sort, you also answer questions in very rude manner, now I don't know if you are the only one in team because no other members (if there are indeed other people in this team) here to talk one on one with the people. Or create a group, because there are alot of unanswered questions about this project.

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
khroma

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

There is a lot of complaints in almost all Xwin threads, I have come across from the Bounty thread to the Russian thread and to this Ann thread, people are complaining, this shows there is something fundermentally wrong with your organisation and how you run things around here since the end of your ICO. Put your house in order comrade!

opium

Activity: 490
Merit: 265

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

You collected a fairly good amount of money, but there is no progress in the "project". What are your plans for the next month? What are the plans to implement and what are you working on at the moment? I think this information would be useful to everyone.

▄█▄
   ▄████
 ▄████▀
████▀
███
████▄
 ▀████▄
   ▀████
     ▀█▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

█████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄    █████             █████  ████████████████  █████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄
████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄  █████           █████   ████████████████  ████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄
█████████████████▌     ██████████████████  █████         █████                                 ▀▀████▌     █████▀▀    ▀▀█████
            ▀█████    ██████▀      ▀██████  █████       █████                                     ████    ████            ████
             ▐████▌  ▐█████          █████▌  █████     █████                                      ▐███▌  ▐███              ███▌
             ▐████▌  █████▌          ▐█████   █████   █████                                       ▐███▌  ███▌              ▐███
            ▄█████   █████            █████    █████ █████                                        ████   ███▌              ▐███
█████████████████▌   █████            █████     █████████                                      ▄▄████▌   ███                ███
████████████████▀    ██████████████████████      ███████          ████████████████  ████████████████▀    ██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████       █████           ████████████████  █████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████
█████                ██████████████████████       █████           ███               ███       ███▌       ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███        ███▌      ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███         ███▌     ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███          ███▌    ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███           ███▌   ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███            ███▌  ███                ███

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Telegram
YouTube
Website
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.