Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New revolutionary software for cryptocurrency mining  (Read 6015 times)
MinerAnarchist

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

We develop our own pool in our company. Can you add it to the minerboard?
Hello, we need to know more about your project. Write to mail - join@minerboard.com
What about the coins?
And now? Are there any changes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerAnarchist

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

After acquiantance with the representative of minerboard team on world digital mining summit I connected ten asics to minerboard. In the moment it works well and brings me more benefit due to useful functions like tags, graphics, sharing option and etc.
egor_zakusilo

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

After acquiantance with the representative of minerboard team on world digital mining summit I connected ten asics to minerboard. In the moment it works well and brings me more benefit due to useful functions like tags, graphics, sharing option and etc.
I also saw the presentation of their project at this summit and clearly saw all its advantages and differences from other mining software.
LZBN (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

Thanks a lot for the feedback! We are pleased that our product has been helpful to you.
LZBN (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

I also saw the presentation of their project at this summit and clearly saw all its advantages and differences from other mining software.
Thanks  for the feedback!
LZBN (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Have you connected your equipment?
egor_zakusilo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

Yes. How much equipment can I connect?
Alexey78

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

One of our features is ability to connect unlimited number of your hardware to Minerboard.
egor_zakusilo

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

One of our features is ability to connect unlimited number of your hardware to Minerboard.
Great. Maybe I try to connect all my devices to Minerboard and see what happens.
Alexey78

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

Great. Maybe I try to connect all my devices to Minerboard and see what happens.
I am sure that it will be more convenient for you to manage all your equipment. Just please let us know your impressions.
Alexey78

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Hey guys! Sorry for lack of news: our team is working hard on adding new features and fixing bugs that we found. If you want to help us, feel free to report any problems you found to our support team at support@minerboard.com
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Sooner or later, the energetics of their daughters will enter mining.

they can set a tariff close to 0 and practically monopolize the industry.

Now there is not enough energy, now there are few networks that can withstand a large permanent load, so the cost of production will be determined only by salary / rent / depreciation of equipment, i.e. will fall several times.
Alexey78

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Sooner or later, the energetics of their daughters will enter mining.

they can set a tariff close to 0 and practically monopolize the industry.

Now there is not enough energy, now there are few networks that can withstand a large permanent load, so the cost of production will be determined only by salary / rent / depreciation of equipment, i.e. will fall several times.
Maybe you are right. This is verified only by time.
And what do you think about our project? You can go to the site of our mining software Minerboard and see if the software is suitable for your needs.
egor_zakusilo

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

Hey guys! Sorry for lack of news: our team is working hard on adding new features and fixing bugs that we found. If you want to help us, feel free to report any problems you found to our support team at support@minerboard.com
What features are you going to add?
Alexey78

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

What features are you going to add?
Of course, we will add a huge amount of pools. And more extensive ASICs control.
Maybe you are interested in something specifically? Your opinion is important to us.
Manolsib

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Can you tell me where can I add a link to download minerboard?
Alexey78

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

You just have to click on the button "Join Minerboard". After you will need to register in our web service. After you can connect your hardware.
Manolsib

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

You just have to click on the button "Join Minerboard". After you will need to register in our web service. After you can connect your hardware.
Good, I'll try. But can I get more profit if I use your software?
Alexey78

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

You can get more profit due to handy management and monitoring of your equipment with the help of our software and also with our affiliate program.
Manolsib

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

You can get more profit due to handy management and monitoring of your equipment with the help of our software and also with our affiliate program.
So does it make sense to switch to your software?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: