Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3587 times)
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

I hope that it will be very important step for Russia. It seems to me that with wise management, a crypto currency can be a good incentive for the growth of the economy. I think that everyone will benefit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yazman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

I doubt that the Russian government will side with the people. Crypto-currencies make life easier for us, but not for the state
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

Every government is highly interested in controlling cryptocurrencies. But ok ok. Lets name it friendship Grin
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

I think that the future is for Blockchain. And after 5 years we will see that many states will transfer their national crypto-currency to Blockchain. And we will use them as we now use credit cards.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
LazsFace

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

this is a great things for cryptos in Russia!!!
I think with this move more people will join cryptos in Russia!
more people will buy cryptos so more money come in!!

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

in Russia, as in any other country, crypto currency is accepted not because it is necessary and useful, but because they do not want to pass by a great piece of the pie. At least in Russia this is exactly the case, I am from Russia myself and know what I'm talking about)

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

I think it is soo good because not all countries legalize cryptocurrency as a legitimate means of exchange, and hopefully, in the future, all countries legalize cryptocurrency as a legitimate means of exchange
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

This is a good news that Russia legalize bitcoin and they have a plan to create their own cryptocurrency. It is very essential for the growth of the economy. They accept cryptocurrencies and they ask people to use it with some limitations. Then only it can be controlled by the government. May be this will effect in other states also to accept crypto as legal in their country.
Bambaster
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

I think that they have nothing internal will not work, strange this is quite backward due to the acceleration of the government. People are smart but the state is horrible. Therefore, the people will bypass the new laws on tax payments related to the crypt or some other business. But it will be convenient for large enterprises to work legally on the territory of the country!
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Russia already being a big player in the cryptocurrency has now come up with the legalizing of bitcoin. This contributes good to the growth of cryptocurrency network. Once bitcoin was opposed by Russia, and later it has realized the need for bitcoin. Similarly can expect more and more countries to involve into cryptocurrency legalizing supporting the growth.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
Surely this is very good news for the future development of cryptocurrency. If the Russian state will be friends with cryptocurrency, this will make other countries follow. If more and more countries are receiving cryptocurrency, of course, crypto will continue to grow very well.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

I think the news is good, and it is already worth it to legalize everything. The more countries this will accept, the better it will be for crypto in general.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:56 AM

this technology can be developed anywhere and this technology is very fast and not much time and all countries play a role in this world of cryptocurrency we must always think ahead and follow the developments in various countries that we can learn.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

Russia is a big country. And i think it will make big impact on the price of cryptos. If russia will make friend with cryptocurrency. And the market will have many investors and users.

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

it good news then for future of crypto
and many ico come from that country, that mean a lot of expert and professional in crypto there
the more country open to crypto my mean legal the more price will be increase for future
let hope china , and japan do something with their ruler

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:20:10 AM

thats very nice move! goverment intervention would secure us from any intruders. we are safe in doing trading because we are protected by the goverment... i hope some countries would also embrace the crytocurrency so we could be more transfarent and all our transaction would be secured.
Indeed this is a good news to cryptoworld that Russia will fully supports all the crypto related activities and we can see soon more ICO's will be launching from Russia with their huge population it's advantage to them. I'm hoping that more countries will follow as what Russia did.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1948

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

I live in Russia. And we don't have anything like that yet. For miners only introduced a tax and obliged to be an individual entrepreneur. Usually the government in Russia always goes against the earnings of the people, so we'll see. I apologize for my English.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
IrinaKaizer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Crypto Lady

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

never in Russia will do anything to make life easier for ordinary people. This is at odds with the already institutionalized corruption, money laundering and so on. And with regards to their own coins doubt that it will appear from the state at the usual level.
but I really hope I'm wrong.
Ps sorry for my English - I write through a translator))

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

I think that it is unlikely that crypto-currencies will be accepted in Russia at the state level.
Even if this happens, everything will be done through one place, as all laws and decrees are usually made.
They can also impose incalculable taxes, so that you yourself will inevitably quit dealing with the crypto currency, because it will be unprofitable, and everyone will try to leave for the shadow economy.
Godex_io

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

In fact, they only want to find new areas for taxation, I guarantee it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: