Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3589 times)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

Currently I see some positive steps in attitude toward crypto. Some huge banks are going to make crypto portfolios for VIP clients and it looks great.
But long time should pass before crypto will be adopted in Russia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Legalizing cryptocurrency is a very good thing, but trying to effectively crack down on illegal activities using cryptocurrencies must be coordinated by all countries in the world to achieve! Russia may become a representative in this area!

chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

I think it's terrible. The government of Russia can only steal its people. For this, the crypto also legalizes.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

Good news, Russia is one of the country aprove the Cryptocurrency and the Russia Goverment has the plan to bring Blockchain into their administration. Hope that crypto will soon become more popular in the world like as stock

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:45:21 AM

I strongly agree that with russian thought it would legalize cryptocurency that russia also has a reason for the security of the vehicles not for illegal transactions

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
esitnikova318

Activity: 33
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

wow, I didn't know about that. I have friend from Russia, I told him about that and he was surprised a lot, but maybe he just missed that news
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

The day will come when the government of Russia receives Cryptocurrency, nowadays there are two banks that are already supporting.
Two banks from Russia are testing crypto-based investment options which they intend to offer to their customers. The two Russian banks which are Sberbank and Alfa-Bank have decided to start experimenting with different products based on digital financial assets in order to be in line with the Russian central bank’s regulatory sandbox.

The banks confirmed that the assets will take the form of six digital currencies which will include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. The digital currencies will form an investment portfolio. This move has come during a time when Russia is preparing to come up with binding laws to govern digital currencies and blockchain technology. The regulatory will see cryptocurrency become formally defined and also become a legal investment asset under the Russian law.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

That is the best rule for russia. it is likely that in the future all nations will have their own coin or as a symbol of their own country. whether it will affect the fiat currency later?
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

Russia taking such decisions will greatly affect the cryptocurrency market as a whole! Since Russia is a strong country, and its economy has a good weight for all countries.Therefore, the decision will affect the entire economic world!
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

It is not true, Putin is against cryptocurrency. He told reporters on the news. I do not think that in Russia with cryptocurrency will be all right
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

It is not true, Putin is against cryptocurrency. He told reporters on the news. I do not think that in Russia with cryptocurrency will be all right

Is that real? I dont think I have heard many any country really against crypto. There is no boundaries in crypto. You can always trade by one way or the other.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

That is the best rule for russia. it is likely that in the future all nations will have their own coin or as a symbol of their own country. whether it will affect the fiat currency later?
I think that the developed world and the good things will be used and the things that will not work will be eliminated. Thus, if cryptocurrency becomes more efficient than fiat currency substitution is possible.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
I consider it to be good actions, but I think that this is only one conversation so far, the main thing is that all this was pleasantly normal, and not as usual.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

Is that real? I dont think I have heard many any country really against crypto. There is no boundaries in crypto. You can always trade by one way or the other.

Previously, Russia was against cryptocurrency and planned to ban it. But after reviewing the decision, a year later we came to the decision on the legalization of the cryptocurrency! This is a good chance to level the level of earnings of people!
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
I think this is very good news. Because if the Russian state wants to befriend the cryptocurrency, of course, the development of crypto in the future will surely be more rapid and there will be many countries that accept crypto. And if Russia wants to create its own cryptocurrency, of course, we must also support the country.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

Russia taking such decisions will greatly affect the cryptocurrency market as a whole! Since Russia is a strong country, and its economy has a good weight for all countries.Therefore, the decision will affect the entire economic world!
I also hope that the decision to become a Russian cryptocurrency support country may affect the development of this market and that it also promotes stronger cryptocurrency in the future. Russia is truly a powerful country and has a vision.
PavelRostov

Activity: 632
Merit: 108

https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:56:35 AM

I do not expect that the regulation of the cryptocurrency market in Russia will be friendly. On the contrary, there are all prerequisites to expect strict regulation of this sphere and taxation at high rates.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

Legalizing cryptocurrency is a very good thing, but trying to effectively crack down on illegal activities using cryptocurrencies must be coordinated by all countries in the world to achieve! Russia may become a representative in this area!

Not only Russia there are many countries will follow something because the government are talking time to control the illegal activities. Cryptocurrency is very good for future digital payments but in the beginning, we have to sort many things in order to be safe from illegal activities in this regard Russia is good.
YoungAge

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

Russia is one of the countries I like, because I see in addition to its advanced country, Russia is also one of the good countries in the economy, I hear people in Russia cryptocurrency demand is very high, therefore the Russian government is now processing about it is possible to legalize the bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency (electronic currency) in order to make Russia more advanced in the economic field.
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

Russia need some strong currencies to competitive with USD, and cryptocurrency is one of choices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: