Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 659 times)
Dimanman113

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

All ICO should be checked very carefully in many ways. Now they will not give huge profits to all of the ICO, only quality ones, with a strong team, product, idea and HYIP around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarajahon

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Yes!.
Amazing experience, I suggest people to invest in the ICO's
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

If you are doing bounties on this forum, you absolutely into ICO, even you are not investing anything (money) you are putting your time and effort into it.
And for you to give that much you surely believe on that ICO, remember that hunters must study and research the ICO's potential before joining.
SO you will end up earning and not wasting all you put it.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

ICOs can be a good investment if they work out and succeed finally, but caution should be taken when venturing in the,m i have invested in a couple of ICOs and haven't had any difficulty, one just have to a certain that they aren't investing in scams.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

ICOs can be a good investment if they work out and succeed finally, but caution should be taken when venturing in the,m i have invested in a couple of ICOs and haven't had any difficulty, one just have to a certain that they aren't investing in scams.

Investment and waiting for ICO token releasing will not be in my idea at all. If I like the project I would like to go with the coins and join their bounty campaigns and get the tokens for participation on that. I things this is a good for the people who ever want to invest on the cheap amount.
I just confirm the best manager managing the signature campaign projects.
Keep reading the white paper and dev team information to confirm they are legit or not.
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

Of course I invested in ICOs and continue to do so, as it the most easiest way of earning money. I had few negative experience from investing in ICOs like Restart Energy and Jet8. But most of my other investments were very profitable, so they easily overlap my loss. The next ICO which I gonna invest in will be Egretia. The project looks very solid, with experienced team and already working engine. I believe such projects as Egretia can be successful even if the crypto market is falling.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

I have heared so many comments and news about ICO some says..they can be scam some says they can help you increase you money and etc.but have not try invested on it..maybe if I heared more positive news about it Im looking forward to invest too..
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

while I have not dared to invest my assets in ICO, it sounds very promising but I'm afraid for now there are some cases of ICO failing because it did not reach the target as planned, but if the situation is secure enough then I make sure to start investing in ICO which I think is good.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

Yes i have invested in some ICO and i had good profits from most of them, before they dumped. Most times, I prefer to invest in the ICOs i am campaigning for, except for some very few and those few ones were ETN, INS and Arcblock. I missed the bounty for those three, but i bought their ICOs. I do not just invest. I always study and research on projects of my invest. If such project appeals to my interest i will invest and if not, i will let go.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

Yes I did  invested in 3 major ICO, swissborg,Neuromation,and Engagement, yet to earn profit as the market is generally dip, keeping  hope alive, the future is sure to be profitable.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

When the markets are capricious, there’s money to be made in creaming profits off small price movements.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Godwans

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Heya Homies

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

Of course, i am investing in Ternio ICO
Get That Free $$
#FreeCrypto
#FreeStuff
#FreeMoney
#FreeTernio
#FreeTheWhales
#FreeCash

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio

This is my siggy
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

Yes, i invested my first ico experience is mobilego , so what can i say - i had the chance to sell with profit, but I expected better results, but nothing and last time it seems to me that the project is kind of dead. no news, no developments, nothing.  Second ico experience is wagger, so - not bad, i sold the part of holding with x10 profit several months ago.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
LordMeowMeow

Activity: 617
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

Yes, i did. I think, they have much valuable projects in them and this project produces systems that work with blockchain technology for us to use in our future life. The idea is valuable, money is needed to improve the project.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

I did not invest any ICO . But i 'll do it. First, i research all comments, projects about ICO's. When i find a good ICO , i 'll invest.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

Since i'm still new to cryptocurrency or ICO and still learning from the process i don't have money or any asset to invest from it. But i can say i still do invest in ICO. I invest my time and learned knowledge to it for me to have earnings.
btc1

Activity: 527

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

I did not invest any ICO . But i 'll do it. First, i research all comments, projects about ICO's. When i find a good ICO , i 'll invest.

Just invest in those projects who are worth it, there are a lot of trashy ico's nowadays, they do not deserve to have our money to be honest.

But yes, there are some who are good enough, i have invested in three ico's lately.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

Participating ICO are truly in high risk especially when market is down. I may try it at once, yes big profits is their if a certain coin won't  fall badly. But as I'd today's situation,  it's really hard to gain profit if you only aiming for short term investment cause usually it dumps after ICO ends. You may wait for few weeks or months to recover from dip.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

Participating ICO are truly in high risk especially when market is down. I may try it at once, yes big profits is their if a certain coin won't  fall badly. But as I'd today's situation,  it's really hard to gain profit if you only aiming for short term investment cause usually it dumps after ICO ends. You may wait for few weeks or months to recover from dip.
At least if we can buy on the pre-sale and then there will be a little pump after it being listed on the exchange site and it can become a way for us to exit from there to taking another dip soon or later.
In fact many people are doing it right now. they are following icos but at the same time they are thinking about how not to get trapped by the market.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

I have not yet tried it and if ever there would be a lot of time before i might try it, maybe when i have a stable job which i earn enough to do so or if my business grows and matured the way i planned. I am not saying that it is my last option but as a citizen that does not earn yet or have a money to do so, i will be doing the waiting game and plan for now so when the time comes, i will just lend the money with ease and enough courage to do so.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: