Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sites similar to coinad and bitvisitor  (Read 5016 times)
dustofdeath (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:01:06 AM

Are there any other sites like those two? Coinad tho has limited daily ads but generally decent value.
bitvisitor for viewing sites has good payout and quite a few every day. Roughly 0.001 btc off those two in 2 days.
The 5 min time on bitvisitor is great - can do it while watching yt or doing other stuff at your pc.
But they do run out.
not interested of the video sites and offers - none of them work (no videos and offers are generally scam/require money or pay too little for loads of work).
Most of the faucets are waste of time - spending hours to get microscopic amounts.

Bitcoin GHAS renting and 0% fee stratum mining.
https://cex.io/r/0/condemned/0/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:24:41 AM

Last time I counted I've got about twenty on my site, see signature. Most have payment proof... Grin
decembermouse

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:02:28 AM

You may or may not like all - or any - of these, but this is most of my list.

Try BitcoinGet, Land of Bitcoin (use their faucet aggregator tool to get a decent sum multiple times a day), DailyBitcoins (useful for the vouchers they provide too... cash in PeerBet vouchers and either use them to gamble or just deposit the funds right to your wallet, and redeem the DailyBitcoins Ad Vouchers on their site, then generate a larger voucher and sell it, as you cannot cash out those voucher values yourself), bitcoin4you.net, earnfreebitcoins.com (lower payout but as long as you're doing these sites and waiting for timers on other ones, might as well use this one too).

Also freedigitalmoney.com (Idk how often they pay or if I have even been paid by them), ABitBack, BTCClicks, CoinTube, and BitVisit.

Always check the site you're using - some of them automatically pay you once you reach a certain balance, but others require you to request a payout in order to get paid.
dustofdeath (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:50:01 AM

earnfreebitcoins.com  is possibly another one ill add - altho they do have a bit high payout that can take  up to a week at current   values.

Some other  are  slow and keep timing out  Oo

DailyBitcoins

.. http://freebitco.in might work aswell

birkomester

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:58:34 PM

https://easybitco.in/
Coinad and Bitvistor are much better than any site btw.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:26:50 PM

Coinad is good. I've gotten several $$ worth from them.  Only problem is it takes 2-3 days from withdrawal before they actually send it.

I like freebitco.in.

Received a payment of 0.001 from them on Monday!  I somehow ended up with 0.0001 in my account free (maybe from the gambling site) and from my referrals and gambled it up.

mindfulmojo

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:30:46 PM

Coinad is good. I've gotten several $$ worth from them.  Only problem is it takes 2-3 days from withdrawal before they actually send it.

I like freebitco.in.

Received a payment of 0.001 from them on Monday!  I somehow ended up with 0.0001 in my account free (maybe from the gambling site) and from my referrals and gambled it up.

I like that site too and got payment proof. I'm not sure how the site is sustainable though.  Huh

Adchoices can't be paying that much, can it?
RogerMendes

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:19:17 AM

I was thinking that myself about freebitco.in
How can they be sustainable, they've spent over 4.4 BTC to this moment. That's more than $1000 at current prices. I wonder what they have in mind to monetize their site, or else it will just turn into a dry faucet in no time.

Here is their link btw...
with referral (doesn't cost you anything): http://freebitco.in/?r=798
without referral: http://freebitco.in

Earn Devcoins by Writing

DVC: 1DAzdsSAS7ixC9LXFUkjNiaE4fhKSKkzaB
SRG

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:25:35 AM

For awhile now the best site for this kind of pay to click has been bitcoinget. However, they recently lowered their payouts for videos and are now lower than abitback.  However, I still prefer their no registration approach.

Good Luck!
superstalker

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:44:59 AM

try coinreaper.com ?
you can get some btc every 30min
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 07:49:48 AM

Coinad is good. I've gotten several $$ worth from them.  Only problem is it takes 2-3 days from withdrawal before they actually send it.

I like freebitco.in.

Received a payment of 0.001 from them on Monday!  I somehow ended up with 0.0001 in my account free (maybe from the gambling site) and from my referrals and gambled it up.
Yup, i like that site. I already got about 0.02BTC from it caused by my referal

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
holyhammer

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 08:41:55 AM

Last time I counted I've got about twenty on my site, see signature. Most have payment proof... Grin

But most of it only pay few penny worth.... and most have minimum payout.... I guess coinad and bitvisitor is still among the highest paying free faucet...
dustofdeath (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:44:43 PM

seems like with the increasing btcc price... bitvisitor has died out - i havent had any paid sites to view for 2 days now.

krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:16:04 PM

Tremorgames is also a good site.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:43:48 PM

Just posting here so I can look at it more when I go ony computer. Continue.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:46:40 PM

Of the paying BTC-PTC sites I only know coinad,bitvisitor and BTC clicks, but as you already mentioned 2/3 Smiley
I'm not sure if referral links are allowed here so please send me a PM so I can send you my link to register Cheesy
I help you, you help me  Smiley

dustofdeath (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:58:36 PM

btc clicks isnt worth it - high payout 0.001, and basically  cant do anythign withotu gettign "premium" - which costs WAAAAY more then you earn (10 days 0.01).
Ur lucky if you make min payout withint the 10 days.

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:00:31 PM

btc clicks isnt worth it - high payout 0.001, and basically  cant do anythign withotu gettign "premium" - which costs WAAAAY more then you earn (10 days 0.01).

damn, I wanted to say that Cheesy

you might not earn a lot though it's a lot better then a faucet  Smiley

hromobiti

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:02:08 PM

Are there any other sites like those two?

Best updated thread about free faucets is this topic:

FREE BITCOIN Sites *and* Free Newbie Lotto
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.0

I use these free faucets from time to time to get some BTC
mindfulmojo

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:24:14 PM

damn, I wanted to say that Cheesy

you might not earn a lot though it's a lot better then a faucet  Smiley

I just wanted to say, that premium should only be used if you can 100+ referrals. At that point, it will pay for the membership and then some....

Now if you can in the 1000+ referral range this site is very lucrative..  Grin

Please see my signature for many more ways to earn the bitcoins....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: