Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (CLOSED) loan for 1.2 TH/s macine.  (Read 1248 times)
huuline (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:49:08 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 02:24:20 AM by huuline

Hi my name is Collin Giusti and I am looking to start serious mining. I have been working with 3 usb block erupters for a month now to get a bit into the mining part of bitcoins. I must say that I really enjoy it. The reason for my loan is to get a mining rig that well turn a actual profit. Currently I live in government housing and do not pay electricity so that is not an issue on profit. I do not want to start small with a 80 GH/s rig because the $ per GH is not worth it, but buying a large rig is. The amount I am looking for is 40-45 BTC which well cover the rig and shipping. In return I well split the weekly bitcoin out put until a total of 75 BTC is payed back. I well be using my weekly share to invest in another 1.2 TH/s rig (or higher if I can find one for the right price.) Of course shipping well take 8 weeks so 1st payment well be delayed by 8 weeks. I well provide any info about myself as you require but well not upload on here. Contracts with a lawyer seals well be accepted if you require.

Edit: by current difficulty increase rate, pay back time would be 4-5 months.

please message me if interested, or just feel like donating to anew bitcoiner.

Thankyou for the loan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 01:52:01 AM

So your a newbie to this forum, a new bitcoiner.
You play games to make 0.01 BTC a week.
You have no trust whatsoever, except for negatives from tysat.
You want $9000 USD.  Would you lend someone that much money?
4 months to pay back WITHOUT the difficulty increasing, which it obviously will.
You REALLY haven't thought this through.
huuline (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:58:18 AM

acutally I have that's 4 months with difficulty inscrease at current rate. You don't have to be so negative to the request. Only the end result well speak for me. I also have a few things as collateral. The rig being one of them
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:06:22 AM

acutally I have that's 4 months with difficulty inscrease at current rate. You don't have to be so negative to the request. Only the end result well speak for me. I also have a few things as collateral. The rig being one of them
The rig you're going to buy with the money won't be suitable. It should be something you have already that will be sent to the lender or an escrow.
huuline (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:12:29 AM

The rig you're going to buy with the money won't be suitable. It should be something you have already that will be sent to the lender or an escrow.

I got shares in google , I also have a car.
mytey

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:14:44 AM

I would suggest going to a bank with your google shares and your car.  You would have better luck.

#bitcoin-otc--innosenselost || bitmit--innosenselost || ebay--mwilga.designs || btcjam--mytey ||TorChat--r6bdccgrsvw2hjtd || localbitcoins--innosenselost
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:14:55 AM

Sell them, buy your miner. Why should someone loan you this when they could just buy the rig for themselves?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
huuline (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:25:12 AM

Sell them, buy your miner. Why should someone loan you this when they could just buy the rig for themselves?

Because the see the earning potential for doing nothing. I got the loan really quickly. In cash!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:25:48 AM

I'd highly suggest that nobody loan to this guy as it will never be paid back. If you're looking to throw your BTC away, you can always send to the address in my sig.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:35:48 AM

Just got this in PM from huuline:

already received from a professional miner that heard my full speal. loaned it to me with a smile. He knows for a fact that I well make a profit. Alarge one at that! what proof do u have that I wont? none that's right

ROFL! Whatever helps you sleep better at night...

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:39:00 AM

Show the TxID for that 40-45 BTC for proof that you received the funds.

Oh, you say it was cash? So you just randomly posted a message on the board and in about 35 minutes you received cash in hand from somebody on the internet. That's amazing!

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:40:52 AM

Because the see the earning potential for doing nothing. I got the loan really quickly. In cash!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
huuline (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:55:34 AM

Oh, you say it was cash? So you just randomly posted a message on the board and in about 35 minutes you received cash in hand from somebody on the internet. That's amazing!

I was from adifferent loan group. coinlenders.com
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:38:49 PM

I'll make you an offer, working on your 45BTC cost price.

Are you still interested in purchasing it?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 01:07:03 AM

Lol, right. You found a BTC lending site's URL! Well done!

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
huuline (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 06:56:21 AM

Lol, right. You found a BTC lending site's URL! Well done!

the altcoin forum warned me that the bitcoin community is just a bunch of assholes. now i know they are right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: