Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: German National Tourist Board will accept Bitcoin ?  (Read 204 times)
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

Quantity of the companies which accept cryptocurrencies every day more increasing, but I don't understand why the price of the bitcoin still continues to fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

The number of businesseses that accept payment with cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day. The reputation of cryptocurrencies continues to grow. German National Tourist Board (GNTB) wants to accept bitcoin as an alternative payment method for its digitalisation strategy.

http://www.tradearabia.com/news/BANK_338291.html
crypto is here to stay, the more they ( media personnel's ) are trying to silence it course the more people are getting to know of it. this news is not a surprise to me , i have been expecting it!
omorfi (OP)

Merit: 264

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

Commercial businesses started to accept Bitcoin as a payment method, because i think they realized that Bitcoins future will be very bright. Simplification of paying with Bitcoin or other cryptos will increase the cryptocurrency usage rate even more.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

The number of businesseses that accept payment with cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day. The reputation of cryptocurrencies continues to grow. German National Tourist Board (GNTB) wants to accept bitcoin as an alternative payment method for its digitalisation strategy.
The reputation of bitcoin is increasing and with the transaction charges back to normal we will see more companies start accepting it, it is a good thing to see a government body is accepting bitcoin and so their approach toward bitcoin is evident and expect these sort of attitude from major European countries too, hopefully we will have a clear picture about regulation this year around the world and the market starts to rise again.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

I'm sure this will be followed by in many countries that support Bitcoin,
just how they seek the best concept so that service providers or business actors do not lose if received Bitcoin as an alternative payment.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

Germany is a developed country. So I am not surprised that they will accept Bitcoin as well as Switzerland. Dannsaya believes they are reviewing Bitcoin very closely.
omorfi (OP)

Merit: 264

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

I never saw a blockchain based decentralized project for tourism industry. Guys what do you think about a blockchain based reservation business project ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: