Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin fair for those who buy for the first time now?  (Read 715 times)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

I think bitcoin is very fair for everyone. Anonymity in bitcoin transactions create favorable conditions for those who are beginners in trading. They can buy a lot of copper Coin that does not need to know the identity. I very like this feature. It helps me buy a lot of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

I think it's fair for them who buy bitcoin in first time because it's your choice when you buy it even it's a higher price or dip price. And I think no one can blame  about that because in a first you should know the strategy when is the right time to buy of bitcoin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Yes it is somehow fair and it will depend on how you will going to play that holdings if you will do day trading or you will just hold it until you get a good profit. But if you are going to ask for those who had been here before 2017 had the highest record on bitcoin market price then those people are the most lucky to get a good market price increase for bitcoin from 200 USD to 19K USD. probably per BTC.
It can be banned or not applied to a new country. But the bitcoin future will prove to the world how valuable it is and how useful the community is. I believe that countries will soon embrace this market because there is a new fast-growing economy.

Well there is no fair in investing, you will only choose the perfect time to buy and have some profit in it, buying bitcoin at its good vision of becoming high in the next months then, why not.
crypto success

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

Some persons who are struggling to buy bitcoin today had the opportunity to buy it when it was almost nothing but refuse to and even despise it then and today they need that same bitcoin who is not fair to each other? judge wisely bitcoin is been over fair besides no one is compelled to buy
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

I think it's fair for them who buy bitcoin in first time because it's your choice when you buy it even it's a higher price or dip price. And I think no one can blame  about that because in a first you should know the strategy when is the right time to buy of bitcoin.
For me,it is also fair to buy bitcoin for the first time even if its price is high or in dips.It's just a matter of choice and how you take risks through spending your money from your own pockets just for the aim of making it grow in the near future.If you really believe in bitcoin,then have your faith in it and soon you will see the huge profit it will bring to you.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

Actually cryptocurrency dont intend to be for holding because this is currency and should be circulated buthe problem is people find the volatility of the coins and learn that theres a profit in holding.

But in same manner i dont find that fairness in crypto is indeed and nothing to be alarmed if you can invest at anytime you can and willing to wait for long time the buy bitcoin to earn in future
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

That's certainly fair, since bitcoin is a beneficial asset for the long run, no one knows the future of bitcoin and now we can see that bitcoin is now increasing. Those who buy bitcoin now certainly have a certain strategy because they see references from the previous year.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:44:12 AM

I think bitcoin is very fair for everyone. Anonymity in bitcoin transactions create favorable conditions for those who are beginners in trading. They can buy a lot of copper Coin that does not need to know the identity. I very like this feature. It helps me buy a lot of bitcoin.
Yeah everyone gets the facilities from bitcoin and that's a fair thing, but the question here is, many early users are getting rich from bitcoin, is that fair? I think that's fine, because they need the courage to invest in coins that have not developed at all, and they also have more patience
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

Bitcoin is giving away the same benefits as before except for it's initial price. It is being fair in many ways but for those who are still new in cryptocurrency who may feel that they are too late to know about bitcoin, it is a natural feeling of being unfair.
comoestudiar

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:53:26 AM

buen post para saber sobre bicoin
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

As the OP said I think bitcoin is unfair to the older generation and the late adopters in some ways but Bitcoin is not to be blame for that. However, most bitcoin adopters are those that revolves with modern technology and the right people which enlighten them the potentials of bitcoin this is why the company we keep is vital to our success life. An example is Erik Finan which was told about bitcoin through his genius brother and he seized the opportunity.

Nevertheless, it is better to invest in bitcoin now before it reaches the 21 million and genuine promising ICOs now than complaints or waiting for something better which may not come cause most new project are following the steps of old project.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:59:10 AM

Well that is the downside of not getting into crypto currency early on. I mean people eho first invested on Bitcoin was laughed at and they actually thought that their investments will be lost. But look at them now, laughing their way to the bank. I think we should look out for the next Bitcoin in the market.

Lucasmcdonnell87

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

I think now is a good time to buy. Maybe the market will change up or down, but if we persevere and good luck can regain the results. Investing in ICOs is the quickest way to make a profit, but the risk is very high.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

I think now is a good time to buy. Maybe the market will change up or down, but if we persevere and good luck can regain the results. Investing in ICOs is the quickest way to make a profit, but the risk is very high.

Yes it is, the very most important is the willingness to take the risk. And I agree with you that in ICO we make money right away and it's gonna be a good start for making investments.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

Bitcoin is fair to everyone, in every purchase, not the first time or the last. Simply because Bitcoin is just a currency and not a charity. The point is if the time you buy Bitcoin is appropriate? This is really hard. You need experience and wisdom. Wish you will succeed in your investment decisions.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

As an economist, I worry about a lot of issues related to economies in this world.
Bitcoin is surely a revolution, but I worry that it is highly unfair for the older generations and the people who join Bitcoin in later periods.

Most people in the world do not hold Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. If they started buying it, prices would soar and there would be a huge purchasing power transfer from those who got later in to those who got in earlier. For these people, staying in Fiat currency will be the best option.

Also, there is the issue of scalability and of the timeframe of existance of Bitcoin.
Isn't it better to jump try an ICO? And following this reasoning why invest in an ICO now when something better may come later?

I think many of the discussions about cryptocurrencies leave out those of our society who have less access to information and new technologies.

What do you think?
Thank you.

Of course it is not fair because those people who buy bitcoins before of course have gain a lot of money today because the price of the bitcoins before compared to now is way too far. The bitcoins worth almost centavos when they first come to the world but not look at their price they are still increasing. But if you are a new comer dont lose hope you can still gain more the most important is the opportunity
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

As an economist, I worry about a lot of issues related to economies in this world.
Bitcoin is surely a revolution, but I worry that it is highly unfair for the older generations and the people who join Bitcoin in later periods.

Most people in the world do not hold Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. If they started buying it, prices would soar and there would be a huge purchasing power transfer from those who got later in to those who got in earlier. For these people, staying in Fiat currency will be the best option.

Also, there is the issue of scalability and of the timeframe of existance of Bitcoin.
Isn't it better to jump try an ICO? And following this reasoning why invest in an ICO now when something better may come later?

I think many of the discussions about cryptocurrencies leave out those of our society who have less access to information and new technologies.

What do you think?
Thank you.

I think so, fair enough but there would be a certain condition to be fulfilled and that is to hoard it, so you can expect higher amount of profit when Bitcoin itself raise in its price. If you buy Bitcoin these days and sell it or use it for finance purposes I think you are just fooling yourself when you are able to wait for the fluctuation of price.
Phil315

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

As for me, I would rather prefer to buy new upcoming coins that are sure and certain, rather than buying bitcoin now. You will make better profit from the new ICO coins.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

Why not, everything depends from the investors themselves, which budget they have and how much they are willing to invest in bitcoin. At the moment in general, in bitcoin need invest at least several thousand dollars, so then there will be some profit, and if investor budget is small, it is better to choose any alt and not worry.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

I really doubt about the economic part because every investment is unfair for the last investor. Tongue . Bitcoin is an open source project and if someone is last to know about it , who to blame, just make sure you understand the risk and invest accordingly or stay away from it .

It is an individual's choice whether to invest in bitcoin or some other projects out there . Before investing wage the risk in investing in a proper technology like bitcoin or any other make belief projects. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: