Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The first ICO to be listed in The Wall Street  (Read 168 times)
RandomNumberGenerator (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

Starting this April, 20% of LYMPO company will be available for LYM token holders

Just buy some LYM tokens and get their shares basically for free ($0,01 because of laws)

I am sure that the first cryptocurrency to be listed in a stock exchange will have a huge impact on the market and on the token value itself.

Feels like being a part of the history books... What an amazing emotion! Blockchain moving to The Wall Street! Go LYMPO!

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vultas

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

OMG that is great! everyone is scared of the crypto crash, but if you can get shares of a amazing company, it won't matter what happens!
 Going to invest more, it's not only safe but it's going to moon so high !!  Wink 
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

I still doubt it and this is not as easy as we imagine, but let's see if lympo is capable of doing it  Shocked
LYMPO_health_off
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

Oh WOW! What a headline. Thank you, dear community  Kiss

And today.... KUCOIN: https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/979003127880806400

Starting this April, 20% of LYMPO company will be available for LYM token holders

Just buy some LYM tokens and get their shares basically for free ($0,01 because of laws)

I am sure that the first cryptocurrency to be listed in a stock exchange will have a huge impact on the market and on the token value itself.

Feels like being a part of the history books... What an amazing emotion! Blockchain moving to The Wall Street! Go LYMPO!

The_White_RabbitBTC

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

I still doubt it and this is not as easy as we imagine, but let's see if lympo is capable of doing it  Shocked
[/quote
Why would you? Lympo always delivered since they launched and if you look at the team it looks that they will crush it Smiley
Luciferino69

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Hello people,

Heard that LYM now is on Kucoin trade.
Maybe someone can tell me how much times this new will affect LYM growing?  Smiley
vultas

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

Hello people,

Maybe someone can tell me how much times this new will affect LYM growing?  Smiley
I bet it will go 30% up at least!  Smiley
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

Wow, the new is amazing, i have some Lympo token and plan to sell at 0.3 but now i will be listed it to altcoin long term in my list
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

Hello people,

Maybe someone can tell me how much times this new will affect LYM growing?  Smiley
Depende on the community and how they will hype the project but I bet if bull market occurs then prpbably it can go up 10x from it's currenct price.
Cyberdapps

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Good News, I will enjoy lympo
vultas

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Hello people,

Maybe someone can tell me how much times this new will affect LYM growing?  Smiley
Depende on the community and how they will hype the project but I bet if bull market occurs then prpbably it can go up 10x from it's currenct price.

what do you think about this move from lympo? Smiley https://medium.com/@lympo.io/the-lym-token-is-listed-on-kucoin-one-of-the-top-crypto-exchanges-390cf66176c1
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

More and more people are interested in this promising project. Great work! https://cco.peculium.io/
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

Even though I am happy with the decision to give community equity shares, but it is a looooong way until Wall Street. Lets not get ahead of it. Legal matters are yet to be solved and I think this decision puts LYM on a fine line between utility and security tokens. I really hope they hire top world class lawyers (like Harvey Specter, lol  Cool ) before making final decisions.
wildcat24

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Hello people,

Easily and, probably more. Imagine once the product itself is actually out. This thing has remained green in my portfolio through every single crash lately. Very strong community holding on to their investments here.   Grin Grin
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

"A growing number of people in the crypto space believe that a coin which gives an additional value to the token holders in terms of the company’s ownership is key to its success in the future. Lympo will become the first company to actually make this move."

Lympo got a lot of ideas and this was just one of the really great ones! It's an interesting way to attract even more people, not just the guys on the blockchain. It has a real long term use and even a real-use case, what is one of the most important things in crypto world right now to withstand the market and even to compete with other ones.
I'm really looking forward to any new news about it the next time, it will be great!
Sid1611

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

surprising...but in current market situation nothing seems to work
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

Nice token and getting listed on Kucoin. But i am not sure if its going to get listed in Wall Street.
I couldn't find official documents about this news. Can you please share more links about wall street?
percopolis

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

If it comes to Wall Street then of course it will be a revolution. We have long been waiting for it, and it is a full integration into the entire financial system of the world!
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

If it comes to Wall Street then of course it will be a revolution. We have long been waiting for it, and it is a full integration into the entire financial system of the world!

I believe Lympo has plans to be listed publicly and operate within both worlds: crypto and regular financial one. They have a long way ahead of them with tons of legal issues to be solved. And if they do, they will be pioneers which usually leads to huge company/corporation. I will be a very happy investor if it happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: