Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling YouTube Account 869k Subscribers 275 mill Views  (Read 100 times)
melbmin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

I am looking into selling my YouTube account as I am about to begin my full time career as a Civil Engineer and do not have the time to maintain frequent uploads.

It's a music promotion channel with a niche EDM audience with most views coming from the UK, Australia, Germany, US, Poland, Italy and other European countries.

The account is in good standard and has no strikes, its currently partnered with a network which monetizes my content and that contract will be ending in June 2018.

Revenue for the last 365 days is 26.9K AUD roughly 20.2K USD. This is straight from YouTube analytics.

Uploads have been daily recently and consistent throughout its creation in 2012.

If this is something that interests you feel free to PM me here or email at melbourneminimal@gmail.com with something appropriate in the subject line. I can provide any further proof through personal messages.

I would be happy with anything over 35K AUD = 26K USD. At this moment that is roughly 3.2 BTC however that is subject to change upon price fluctuations at the time of sale.

It's almost at one million subscribers and would love for someone genuinely interested to grow the channel as it has huge potential given the right motivation which I currently do not have.

I am new to this and am open to any suggestions!

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MelbourneBeats/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: