Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin trading in crypto good or bad?  (Read 4387 times)
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

This is bad for me. Of course, there are advantages for a trader with a small capital. However, the risks associated with margin trading are much higher: if the price of a cryptoactive asset seriously goes down when trading to increase, then when it reaches a certain critical point, a trader may lose his entire deposit due to margin. -call - forced broker to close the transaction when a certain drawdown is reached on it, if the trader has not added additional funds to the account. If borrowed funds are threatened, the exchange has the right to deduct the loss from the margin account deposit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

I think margin trading has both there merit and demerits but if you ask me I will not go for it because it has more demerits then merits ... It's just like gambling where the change is more to loss your all investment.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

leverage does not make the asset more or less volatile, it is just an financial instrument, it is your choice to use it or not.
Also i am not sure that there is asset behind leverage trading or is it just a representation tied to assets value.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

if you find an exchange in which you trust that it does not do maintenance in the less indicated moments the margin trading can be an additional tool in the help of traders to avoid any losses
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

The market is young and volatile and I do not know if it is a good idea to start using margin trading. It contains a lot of risks but can give you an amazing profit, if you can analyse the market. If you want to risk and gain big profits, that margin trading is for you.
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Certainly Margin trading is more profitable but the  high level of profits associated to high risk as well.in my opinion you don't need to margin trading because the crypto market have  enough high volatility for profits.
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

in alts  price move with a good % at lest 10 to 50% in all cases so no need for leverage to make profit.
but if price move down 1 to 5 % down if you are in leverage position,  it is a big lose.

msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

I can't advice crypto traders to use margin trading because the market is already volatile and as a business minded person, you should be mindful of probability of negativity or loss.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

Margin trading has a high risk level and may not be suitable for all investors. You can sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you can not afford to lose.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

We can't say good or bad but it's risky as hell like gambling.
If you are not ready to lose your money, please don't step in.
Exercise on testnet of bitmex first

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

Margin trading in crypto is too risky and most traders will be margin called because there is huge prices volatility. I don't recommend use margin more than 5x leverage but DYOR!
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

You have also seen in the cryptocurrencies market that it is difficult to use technical analysis in predicting price trends. So the margin trading is the same as you gamble, the odds are 50/50.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

This question concerns many people in cryptocurrency today, I still think that for me margin trading is a great opportunity, so I always vote for margin trading, because it is an opportunity that should not be missed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: