Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitParse  (Read 109 times)
Bormando (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

I am a student and I'd like to introduce my project to you.

The purpose of my project is very simple: getting data from crypto-trading platforms and setting this data at one place, so user could track changes of cryptocurrencies' costs between the trading platforms.

The link: http://www.bitparse.ru

Currently, it's not a final product (hours and days charts are not completed yet).

/=======================================================/

Q & A:

Q: How frequently data updates?
A: Data updates every minute. You don't need to update the page.

/=======================================================/

I'd like to thank everyone for taking a look at my project and leaving your comments. The project is fully free.

If you'd like to support the project - feel free to make a donation on one of the wallets, listed on the web-site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

You should add/implement the following as well:

1. Ability to set "start and end dates/time", either by inputting or by highlighting.
2. On "Days" tab: Instead of showing -1, -2, -3 and so on..., their actual dates should be there.
3. More exchanges and crypto choices.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

You should add/implement the following as well:

1. Ability to set "start and end dates/time", either by inputting or by highlighting.
2. On "Days" tab: Instead of showing -1, -2, -3 and so on..., their actual dates should be there.
3. More exchanges and crypto choices.

I wouldn't put every date on there. Look at graphs with large data; they typically go by every other month, or something similar.

Also, pending the updates you make, this applies to how it is currently set up. Instead of "Minutes", "Hours", and "Days", you should specify what the range is. So, the result would be "Last Hour", "Previous 24 Hours", and then something else for the days. A 10 day span is a weird span. Go for like 2 weeks or something. Also, only Bitfinex's data shows if you choose any range other than "Minutes".
Bormando (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

Thanks for taking a look and leaving your comments, gentlemens! It really means a lot for me since it's my study project.

SFR10, I'm thinking about how to develop charts ranged by dates/time, so if I'll reach the solution, I think, I'll leave 2 types of view: current one and new one.

braindeadgenius, the idea of renaming the timelapses is actually a good idea, so I'll check this out soon! Wink Hours' and Days' charts are showing Bitfinex only (and not really correct values) because they're not completed yet (as I mentioned in the first post).
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

Thanks for taking a look and leaving your comments, gentlemens! It really means a lot for me since it's my study project.

SFR10, I'm thinking about how to develop charts ranged by dates/time, so if I'll reach the solution, I think, I'll leave 2 types of view: current one and new one.

braindeadgenius, the idea of renaming the timelapses is actually a good idea, so I'll check this out soon! Wink Hours' and Days' charts are showing Bitfinex only (and not really correct values) because they're not completed yet (as I mentioned in the first post).

I wasn't entirely sure what aspects of it were not yet complete. However, it does look fairly decent overall though.
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

You are up for a lot of competition right now Hope you do well. Just keep the UI crisp and intuitive.

Best of Luck !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: