Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of crypto is near  (Read 1289 times)
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
Stocks has already dwindling now and same will comeback to crypto.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Hope i will save someone.
Thank you.
Price today: 7930 usd per bitcoin.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.

ok , thanks for sharing Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

I too support the thought because recently I noticed that the btcs are abandoned by fresh newbies on account of fluctuations
One odd event cannot result in the end of the crypto currencies and that I am very much sure that nothing like that will ever happen. The market will keep on behaving in a way we wanted it to behave and that it will keep on helping all those who will be there in making of more money and that they will never see any of the crypto coin crashing or getting banned. We need to hope for the best and that we need to think positively.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

Care to elaborate a little more as to your reasoning? Many people seem to offer quite sensational opinions on this forum one way or another as to what is going to happen but don't really give any reasoning as to why. What have you noticed that makes you inclined to think that institutional investors are moving away from crypto and stocks?

The same thought goes to my mind. If his reasoning is true then there should be an attached article to support what he claims that institutional investors are moving out of crypto. I personally disagree on a statement where there is no article to support his claims.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

I don't feel that crypto will fall down because crypto is just getting started and there is just a correction and let's wait until may because that date is est to make crypto pump.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

I don't feel that crypto will fall down because crypto is just getting started and there is just a correction and let's wait until may because that date is est to make crypto pump.
If investors change their decision making and leave the crypto world I think it will fall down but its too confusing if they move on other opportunity .The crypto prices was based on the demand and supply in the market ,the more investor to invest money the popularity of crypto has. But I throughly believe on crypto, and I'm hoping for infinite years to come as our single currency in all over the world and hoping for unity for individuals . Crypto is a good investment that has a potential to grow our money than centralized bank that uses fiat money.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

If investors change their decision making and leave the crypto world I think it will fall down but its too confusing if they move on other opportunity .The crypto prices was based on the demand and supply in the market ,the more investor to invest money the popularity of crypto has. But I throughly believe on crypto, and I'm hoping for infinite years to come as our single currency in all over the world and hoping for unity for individuals . Crypto is a good investment that has a potential to grow our money than centralized bank that uses fiat money.

It could be one of the reasons why theres a downfall in cryptocurrency markets. We should not fear about it, otherwise, we must pursue our goals to make more investors invest in our crypto markets. We need some investors that have perseverance and patience, for us we can help each other to have a better crypto market
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Care to elaborate a little more as to your reasoning? Many people seem to offer quite sensational opinions on this forum one way or another as to what is going to happen but don't really give any reasoning as to why. What have you noticed that makes you inclined to think that institutional investors are moving away from crypto and stocks?
Same question on here which he havent even explained why he do have such thinking about institutional investors. Ive been seeing some threads do said about the end is near, its already over for crypto.
Im not saying its bad to have such view but people do have different mindset when it comes to risking money.Some may leave some may stay and might buy even more.We see falling prices but doesnt indicate we are just ending up here.
I agreed on you Sir, people here in this industry had their principles in terms of believing on bitcoin and Altcoins. Maybe this could be one of their way to destroy the beliefs of other which for them if people panic the value will crush down. What do you think?
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

I just think that this market is really very young. There are many opportunities for this market to grow. It will not be like you think and speak here. For at least 10 years, this market will still exist
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Thank you.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.

Well, I don't know what information indeed you have got from whom and why are saying that institutional investors are bidding out from the crypto and stocks. Let me tell you that according to my knowledge the professional traders are not going to leave the crypto and stocks for now because I think there is some more room left over there crypto coins are going to accumulate for another few months and it is expected to break the $20k price level and it will soon make a new record high. Actually, pro traders are making the market situation feel like it is going to crash so that amateurs who are holding will leave the market and they will enter soon on the start of the new uptrend.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
simonabad90

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

the fall was because of the sudden marketing and all weak hands got it. now the current price is a stable one which should be the real one.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

Thank you.

I think you are too negative about crypto. We, as crypto lovers should have faith and trust that crypto would last longer with us. I believe that it's price drop is just a part of it's votality and we have nothing to fear about it. We must put our trust in it so we'll don't feel fearful about it. Crypto won't be a bubble as easy as that. Remember that bitcoin also started at a very low value and there's a possibility of price drop down any moment.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

I just think that this market is really very young. There are many opportunities for this market to grow. It will not be like you think and speak here. For at least 10 years, this market will still exist
existence of the market, this does not mean good prospects in the future. Everything today revolves around Bitcoin and if this coin falls again, the market will fall again into the pit. What awaits us in the next 10 years is difficult to predict.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

Bitcoin,  in my opinion,  is going to go up in price. What I reason is happening now is all about countries trying to benefit from a new shift in the financial system. For example, certain Russian hotel will introduce the use of Bitcon for the payment of hotel accommodation for the upcoming World Cup, secondly, Switzerland is renowned for being cryptocurrency friendly,  among other factors. What is happening now is a kind of consolidation of Bitcoin.  Bitcoin,  to my view,  has a bright future.
If we want to bring a positive change in our lives, then we need to think in a positive way and that we need to throw away all our negative thoughts from our minds. Nothing like that is going to happen and that there is no such need to be worried about the future of the crypto coins as all of them holds a very bright future and that we can really hope the market values of the crypto coins going much higher.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

Funny, not fall but ramp of the crypto would be better. Before nobody knew about crypto, but now all the world is aware of it.
After some time I believe, every company will have their coin and world will use crypto instead of forex.
The most important one, the money concept is changing!
The money from Facebook made Mark Zuckerberg the 5th richest in the world in the age of 33. But there was a hard time for him when few apps connected to facebook used the data of the users without their permission and a down trend in the use of Facebook was witnessed. The downtrend did not last long and people started using it again. What I want to say is that you can never predict about the end of technology. Bitcoin a new one and has a long way to go.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

Thank you.

I believe you have your reasons for having this kinds of speculations and I would like to know all of that. I mean, I am nor against your words and I actually know that it is quite alarming to believe and not to believe. So I would like to know what have you considered for this strong opinion of yours. Because we all know that many traders are still in hope for hodling and keeping the coins with them.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

existence of the market, this does not mean good prospects in the future. Everything today revolves around Bitcoin and if this coin falls again, the market will fall again into the pit. What awaits us in the next 10 years is difficult to predict.
The market did not really fall, it just gone through a massive correction that is why it's down.
But, look at the market today, it has been consistent already and I think in a week we have already witness a price climbing, and the good news
is that it's not only for bitcoin.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:30:51 AM

Yeah it is not the time to fall now but it is the time to rise and shine so for me this time is to get your output just hold and see your money increasing from thousands to millions and from millions to billions, so for me bitcoin is increasing but a small time of particle patience will give you the highest profit of your life, hold with patience good time is near to come, don’t lose your hope for this kind of fake news.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

These people are really stupid. They don’t know even what they are saying and about whom they are saying all this rubbish thing. If this statement was about the ripple or the Monaro or any other altcoin that have been down since long time and don’t coming up, we may at least consider this statement for that case. But bitcoins are emerging and they are just making up the place so crypto can’t be end.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Thank you.

Unfortunately i cannot agree with you af all my friend because the cryptos are just falling yes but this is not their end. Theybare falling intot he market for a while not for permanently. I know that they will be much more huge in the year end. Like in the last quarter of the year they will gonna grow up again. I am not saying that all the cryptocurrency will rise up in the end of the year but i am limiting that more those that ae successful and people love like bitcoins ethereum litecoins something.like that
Badjasman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

Bitcoin will exponentially grow and you will regret you sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: