Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:05:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RavenCoin (RVN), x16r NVidia miner. UPD! Windows version  (Read 6018 times)
Jeggu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

Still mining to dev pool first and now with 0.0.2 the fee time is even longer Sad Not good for idle only mining
Pantostao

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:02:45 AM

0.0.2 much worse than 0.0.1 Huh i tried the finished in 9, is the best one for win10 1080ti right???
kesifkartal

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:37 AM

Is it possible to set intensity?
I had no luck with the standard params -i or --intensity, the miner just crashes.
SEA1138

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

a) doesn't work with my failover.conf so you lose your edge when your pool goes down

b) I think it's a trojan. Windows Defender always flags miners but not as trojans; it flagged this one specifically as trojan instead of just a coin miner.
xTommYx

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

The worst miner ever.

- Dev mining first. So even if you want to test it, you test it on devs pool (almost 3 mins of mining)
- Speed is good in the start (while mining for dev), decreases after the switch to your pool. It keeps on decreasing further more. (core +110, mem +400)
- With no fees and even better/stable speeds, there are better options out there.

I don't mind fees but fu for putting yourself first. This is the worst level of greed i've seen.
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

The worst miner ever.

- Dev mining first. So even if you want to test it, you test it on devs pool (almost 3 mins of mining)
- Speed is good in the start (while mining for dev), decreases after the switch to your pool. It keeps on decreasing further more. (core +110, mem +400)
- With no fees and even better/stable speeds, there are better options out there.

I don't mind fees but fu for putting yourself first. This is the worst level of greed i've seen.

y i k e s
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

A good dump to buy pivx ! the ravencoin is so archaic, it can't survive in the wild Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
miningbabapk

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

It was good but after 3 hours rig got stuck (hang), So I switched. It might be OC settings error in Simplemining. Wll check tomorrow.
Pantostao

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:09:11 PM

Are you working in another version?
Lukras

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:02:41 AM

that would not talk, show the miner, because of the 4 x16r miners, only on this miner I get a big profit by 15-17%, maybe I do not know what? or I smoke the wrong grass?
Bluecheese

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

GoogleDrive is saying "hell nall!"  Virus for the windows version and will not let me download it.

rvwf (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Yes, but it becomes difficult to squeeze  more hashrate.
Lukras

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

Yes, but it becomes difficult to squeeze  more hashrate.
no longer needed))), you need stability, and less floating hashed
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

I highly recommend not using this miner because I had no pool setup and after 3 minutes it says it's mining on my pool. Roll Eyes I believe it just keeps on mining on his pool.
Lukras

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

I highly recommend not using this miner because I had no pool setup and after 3 minutes it says it's mining on my pool. Roll Eyes I believe it just keeps on mining on his pool.
but I have the opposite, I really began to see on the pool what the miner shows, show the batch file, can something you do wrong? on the first page about these 3 minutes all painted.
I switched to this miner from version 2, and mine production increased compared to what NEMOS offers
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

but I have the opposite, I really began to see on the pool what the miner shows, show the batch file, can something you do wrong? on the first page about these 3 minutes all painted.
I switched to this miner from version 2, and mine production increased compared to what NEMOS offers
What pool? I have no pool setup in that folder? That mining app. should after 3 minutes of mining say... no pool found... shutting down.
Lukras

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

What pool? I have no pool setup in that folder? That mining app. should after 3 minutes of mining say... no pool found... shutting down.
http://zerg.zergpool.com
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Ok I'll try again ..... open app. it's mining on his pool. Ok 3 minutes later.. it tries to mine on my pool and stops mining on his pool ok. Now I have no pool bat file setup ok. But it is still mining. It should close the cmd window.
Lukras

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Ok I'll try again ..... open app. it's mining on his pool. Ok 3 minutes later.. it tries to mine on my pool and stops mining on his pool ok. Now I have no pool bat file setup ok. But it is still mining. It should close the cmd window.

and you try to close the window with the handles of the miner, and not your program, which is unknown to anyone. I close the miner and the statistics in 3 seconds disappears from the pool about my miner. I remember talking about Claymore on the ETH+dual, maybe you're right, but the man has just started, he can fix it, if there's anything to fix, I personally like this miner if you're not comfortable with tweaking your scripts.
Bluecheese

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:41:19 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 12:14:25 AM by Bluecheese

@RVWF

He bro, thanks for the mining engine.  From what I can tell it's the best one yet.  IIIFFF you continue to make improvements over the life of this file, then I'll have no issues with your dev fee.  Even you have to eat and drink beer.  LOL

How long before you can add API support because I need it added to Awesome Miner.  I don't like running it in the wild without monitoring.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: