Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 16266 times)
Jared.JaSean

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

Fiat based pair trading is really needed for altcoins and I'm glad to see a company like this emerge and make that a possibility.  I hate spending my BTC for alts and would prefer the hassle of by passing buying btc somewhere else then transferring them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malikaligee999

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

BTCInsert Quote
I like new cryptocurrency exchanges and the fact that you want to implement FIAT and also have your own debit card is ambitious but nice if you can implement this. With the market in flux the way it is behaving right now, we need access to FIAT pairs in the same place and on the same exchange so we can act fast whichever way we want to trade. i want to be king in crypto trading soon.....
windave

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

The other revolutionary feature is a linking of the cash account balance to a debit card issued by  BitEsprit, meaning that active users of the platform can trade crypto currencies and when the balance is put into their fiat account of choice, it will be instantly available on their debit card.  Another new innovation being launched is the ability to copy successful traders on the platform. The top traders will be listed by their trading name and performance statistics, and users will have the ability to allocate a portion of their portfolio to “follow” the trader, thereby doing the trades the successful trader does, at a scale chosen by the user.
Malikaligee999

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

I really liked the BitEsprit project - it's a universal trading solution for crypto-currency with a built-in copy-sharing function that promotes both bitcoin and altcoin trading against currency currencies.
They must remove barriers to entry into the trade of altcoin. They create a platform for trading in copies to make sure that all the crypto currency upstarts start their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
This is project implement paired trade lines to provide direct access to a wide range of Altcoins for trading. To make it easier to spend the profits received in fiat, they will be able to purchase debit cards BitEsprit, associated with the users' balances.
Malikaligee999

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

I am deeply impressed by this project because of the special advantages which it brings to users:
No fee ICO token listing: it will encourage more tokens contact for listing on BitEsprit.
Low trading fees (0.15%): it could be a win-win basic in trading market.
These are listed above not all benefit that BitEsprit brings to us but these are most important to the users
Malikaligee999

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their project, all this shows how reliable and promising this company is. I think it's worth to join.I read reviews about the project, read interviews with the organizers, looked at the nearest goals of the company and also on the prices of the tokens, and you know what I'll tell you? And this is a very promising company and if you really want to make a profit, it's your choice
Lotfi911

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.

BitEsprit is airdropping up to 100 BEC tokens to the community members. Follow them on all required social platforms, post your proof of participation to the Bitcointalk thread and submit your details to the airdrop form to receive the tokens.
quangdung5282

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

There are many exchanges now, what makes this exchange competitive? And security as well as hacker prevention like?
juskalalie

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

Interesting, wish you best of luck!

Here's a question: How are you going to evaluate ICOs for qualification in your ICO token listing program?

Cheers!
navvuonmi5

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

Hi! You can pay 50% of all trading fees on the BitEsprit exchange in BEC. Additionally, you can also pay 50% of the fiat withdrawal fees in BEC.
You also get a lifetime discount of 0.02% for your account on our exchange if you contribute to our crowdsale, and 0.04% if you're contributing to our pre-sale.
ang4my

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

Hallo! I'm beginner here and write to first of all to improve my account, and I will be more active and take part in many other campaigns Smiley
As for BitEsprit - Is it will be a exchange like a Bittrex and others?
And can I sell tokens in BitEsprit? Want to sell for fiat currencies, not only bitcoin and etherium
moeinsh

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

BitEsprit is an all-in-one electronic money transaction solution with integrated transactional transcription functionality that facilitates both Bitcoin trading and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
With the use of advanced software technology to minimize the load on a user's device, to make high-level transactions on high-end devices possible to enjoy a smoother user experience.
Project with great potential, beneficial to the user.
Duong Vinh Danh

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

BitEsprit (BEC) is Great.
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.
MANDEEP98717

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

BitEsprit is an all-in-one electronic money transaction solution with integrated transactional transcription functionality that facilitates both Bitcoin trading and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
With the use of advanced software technology to minimize the load on a user's device, to make high-level transactions on high-end devices possible to enjoy a smoother user
I am very happy to be a part of this project
Curioracle2

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Project fills the gap of integration of crypto into real words.. today, there is a lack of easy and straightforward systems to exchange between crypto and fiat.

The debit cards linked to fiat. Alances is great idea and would give many users the flexibility they need to keep more of their savings in crypto and be able to spend them when desired by converting in advance at good price.
Wonder Delight

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

BitEsprit is an all-in-one fast and secure cryptocurrency exchange that features:

• altcoin-fiat trading pairs,
• debit cards issued by BitEsprit linked to users’ fiat balances,
• copy trading,
• no-fee ICO token listing,
• advanced charting functionality
• margin trading
• 24/7 account creation and user validation
• Simple fiat deposits from major debit cards, SEPA and SWIFT deposits
• 0.15%: trading fees. Special rates for market makers
• 24/7/365 friendly, helpful and professional customer support
• BEC token providing additional discounts to trading...
dimikfx

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

How many tokens do you allocate to the bounty program? As a percentage of the total number of tokens.
4xid

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

No-Fee Token Listing

intresting system , what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO
mykanone

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
The vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

It implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.

There are a lot of features in the App.

1. Fiat - altcoin trading pairs
2. Debit card issuance
3. Bank level security (ISO 27001, PCI DSS)
4. Copy trade platform
5. Internal exchange (market, limit)
6.  Withdraw fiat to bank account, or use BitEsprit debit card
7.  Deposit more than 100 cryptocurrencies, or deposit fiat from bank account
8. 70+ indicators and draw function
9. Save chart template
10. Successful new ICO token listing for zero fee
11.Online multi-cryptocurrency wallet
12. Clear and modern UI
13. iOS App
14. Android App
15 24/7 multilingual technical support

virazr

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

Wow! The idea of sharing everything in one is really interesting. I think you can enter the TOP 10 cryptocurrency exchanges. I have a few questions. Will it be possible to transfer Fiat money directly to your card? What will be the fees for Deposit / withdrawal and trading?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: