Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 16266 times)
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1440

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Hello, I went through your white paper and I must say i'm interested in following this project. Introduction of card related to our fiat and possibility of performing some copy trading are not minor arguments. I'll keep an eye on development Smiley

Do you plan to offer multi language support on your platform ? I personally am 'correct' in english writing/reading but i know people who are even worse  Grin... And maybe to really offer an 'all in one' product for everyone it's one key (imo...)

Anyway, i wish you luck Smiley
Dharmesh0603

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2022, 12:03:21 PM by mprep

BitEsprit project will  implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and one of the most needed projects for crypto at the moment. It will be the one of best project in crypto currency as long as it manages to fullfill all their set goals. Best of luck to the team, looking forward to it

for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
bumbleebin

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

BitEsprit is a promising project in the future, great project with great team. I am really considering to join in. i think we can go to moon together. How much token for 1 eth? have airdrop, bounty, bonus? and Do I have to pass KYC procedure when I want to participate?
santhosh121081

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

BitEsprit is a cryptocurrency exchange with all-in-one futures it has all the futures that are needed for trading and also buying and storing some coins for long term.  They also have copy trade platform, intrinsic to our internal markets, provides a means for traders without substantial trading expertise to copy and learn from more adept traders, providing value to both beginners and experts.  BitEsprit will accept fiat deposits and withdrawals, as well as feature fiat-altcoin trading pairs to meet an increasing demand for altcoin trading against fiat currencies.  They are promising they will be issuing credit cards of their own.  Listing your token after a successful ICO will not be a problem anymore, due to our ICO token listing program in which we list promising and trusted crypto projects with qualified teams free of charge.  If more coins are listed after ICO direct we will be able to get some coins even lesser price than the ICO and we will also be able to get entirely separate wallet from the exchange, will be the best place to store your crypto assets. You will be the sole owner of your private keys, while being one click away from placing funds on the BitEsprit exchange to start trading. So, on the better side it is the win win exchange like Binance, Kucoin, Coinex, etc. 
RameshSekar111

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

Idea of all-in-one cryptocurrency trading with built-in copy trading  functionality is great concept.
facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies is much needed for the current market situation.
Please make these trading feature to be available for all people irrespective of their country.
My suggestion make partnership with bank's and Debit card company to issue the debit card to everyone.
Create virtual debit card to all user's.
Crypto_Duderino

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:08:57 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2022, 02:30:25 PM by mprep

It says that you can spend your profits that you have on your debit card...can you also load money (of some type - crypto or fiat) on the card to use?

Do you think that making it easier for new cryptocurrencies to start up is an entirely beneficial thing or does it pose some risk, since there have been the stories recently about scammy ICOs?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
UnknownTraders

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

The amount of shady replies in this topic is frightening. The topic for PRiVCY got deleted for supposedly the same reason.
So if the comments are not saying much other than "nice team, great concept, joined.. " or in very broken english something like this:

Project has many different. Mong that that the future will be better, better!

...the mods should really clean it up as a prevention. If the topic looks clean, the project also looks more trustworthy. The amount of pages in a topic is irrelevant if most replies are spam.
Crypto_Duderino

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.

This is a good question...will you get a free debit card? Will you get the bonus that the debit card will be loaded with some initial funds?
Sandeep Khant

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.
hattrick77

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

BitEsprit is an “all-in-one” cryptocurrency exchange that will be launching it’s ICO this summer 2018!  By providing a high-end quality user interface that is user friendly, easy-to-use/learn and attractive, BitEsprit will couple this with innovative trading services that will cater to beginners to expert investors alike.  One of the great features of the new BitEsprit platform is that it will allow for multiply altcoin to fiat trading.  In addition, it will provide a low entry cost for ICO tokens and new projects.  The BitEsprit crypto exchange will also provide enhanced usability for any type of investor as well as high-security and high liquidity that is so important for any new exchange today. The integration of trading and investing services will also provide a unique ‘copy trading’ system whereby investors can follow and ‘copy’ expert traders to gain more success. A high level of quality customer support will also be launched with the BitEsprit platform.  When talking about “all-in-one” the BitEsprit exchange will feature more than 100 cryptocurrencies to trade against major cryptocurrencies as well as against fiat currencies, and will operate with a low fee structure, half of which will be payable with BEC.  The BitEsprit exchange will facilitate copy trading alongside simple buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, and it will also make it possible for our users to have their own BitEsprit debit cards issued that are linked to the fiat funds on their user accounts. The new exchange will also have its advanced, built-in charting solution so that everything comes to the doors of BitEsprit’s users in one single online trading platform. The BitEsprit token (BEC) will be an ERC20 compatible token (based on Ethereum). The open beta and bug hunt program will be in Quarter 4 of 2018.
mehedi2ms3

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

hi all,
yes, how can I keep 2 different configurations "Connection - Proxy & Nat", and switch between them transparently?
In fact, I need 2 different "Connection" profiles, one pure, direct connection.. and another one using a proxy server..
Ok, using USB stick, the first from home, the second from job.. Smiley)
The only way I found to make this work is, every time DELETE the proxy configuration connection, and restart BS.
In that way I can have direct connection download (from home)
If Im at job, than I have to CREATE a new connection, set the proxy parameters, and it goes ok.. but absolutely 1 only new connection.. if there are 2 or more BS wont connect.. Tongue
Is that an issue we can solve?
Something like, set 2 configurations, 1 proxy and 1 direct, and a key to "Set" the actual working configuration?
I dont know... Tongue
Thanks
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

When BitEsprit exchange release, i think it will be the attractive exchange with not only trader, but also dev of new ICO platforms. Why?
Because BitEsprit born to solve the problem of traditional exchange:
There are 8 primary problem:
1. Disintegration of cryptocurrency trading and investing services
2. Altcoin-fiat trading is still heavily obstructed
3. The majority of people entering altcoin exchanges do not have trading expertise
to become successful
4. High listing fees for ICO tokens
5. Usability of the current exchanges
6. Insufficient security
7. Lack of liquidity
8. Unresponsive or non-existent customer support
BitEsprit is the all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange,and provide a high-end quality interface with innovative trading services where traders have everything they need for their trading activities. Due to this new comprehensive approach, BitEsprit will be a one of a kind cryptocurrency exchange that is tailored towards making
altcoin-fiat trading mainstream.
I belive BitEsprit will be success if they have enough fund to develop.
This is time to invest in a good project live BitEsprit.
Can wait to see BitEsprit in next years.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

What makes BitEsprit “all-in-one”?

Trade Bitcoin and a wide list of altcoins against fiat currencies
This has been the new used niche / keyword in the crypto space.
The thing is that in order to pair crypto with fiat you need huge Fiat liquidity or banking license so you're not out of fiat, so do you have any of the ones i mentioned?
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
Merited by xandry (3)

A great project with a very good team. BitEsprit will revolutionize Bitcoin and Altcoin cryptocurrency trading because it is easy to follow and copy trading of other experienced users. If you are a cryptocurrency fan don't miss this one. I think great profits are in the future. Good Luck!

Isn't copy trading already possible with 1Broker or the new trading platform they launched several months ago?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
coinusS

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:27:43 PM

The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here.This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction.Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future.I hope that team gonna know how to develop their ideas especially in the presence of so many other platforms considered to be hard competitors.Bitesprit will provide convenient, effective and secure crypto-safe, payment and electronic commercial solutions.
joshuasign

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

What I really like about the project is the copy trading functions for users that are not experienced with trading. Very interesting thing. Also the linked debit cards to FIAT money from the customer as well as the possibility to make deposits from SEPA and SWIFT. The 0.11% trading fee for lifetime for pre-sale Users sounds very well. The BEC token will provide discount when trading with these tokens. So BitEsprit is the all-in-one exchange for everybody interested into crypto Smiley
saxadeayo

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Grin
Interested in the bounty learn more in the fiat trading, various categories
BitEsprit will enable users to trade altcoins against fiat currencies. This means that besides the three base cryptocurrencies, (BTC, ETH, BEC), three fiat currencies, namely USD, GBP,  and EUR, will be made available as base currencies for trading. Later, other local currencies will also be tradeable as base currencies. The exchange has an 0.15% exchange fee it easier for you to get going on our platform.
tpoclub

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

People who do not like bitcoin try to call it fraud or scam, because then they will no longer need to discuss the merits and demerits of the crypto currency. They are sure that bitcoin will remain afloat only as long as enough people buy the fiction that bitcoin is of real value. Such people do not understand the essence of bitcoin and do not seek to know it, so it's easier for them to condemn crypto-currencies.

I could be there's a certain possibilities that bitcoin was the greatest biggest scam ever created by humanity who know only satoshi can answer that, but if this happens lot of people who will not trust crypto for a long time for sure and it will have a huge impact to the crypto community in a certain point where no one else will believe in crypto.

just showing my insight it could be wrong, foremost the important is say your side and opinion might not affect the others right. Because, blockchain is a decentralised system. It means that bitcoin transactions cannot be tracked or prevented. It is very bad for the governments. They can now control all the money flow in banks. But, they won't be able to control btc transfers. As we know, bitcoin was initially used for illegal things such as serial killer renting, drugs etc.

Keep moving up team, good project in crypto world, love all done guys! Thanks! Smiley  |  Love and like this airdrop Promotion! Thanks! 😀
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

Among the best services that BitEsprit can provided is when trading on BitEsprit Exchange Platform, the traders who have no trading knowledge or skill will be supported by using copy trading in the BitEsprit exchange. This dominated feature, all users can trade easily on BitEsprit.

That also means that good traders get quite a say if they build large investment communities. Putting your own effort in is always better because it also holds you responsible.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Tobelive212

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

I am profoundly awed by this undertaking in view of the extraordinary focal points which it conveys to clients:

1. No expense ICO token posting: it will support more tokens contact for posting on BitEsprit.

2. Low exchanging charges (0.15%): it could be a win-win essential in exchanging market.

These are recorded above not all profit that BitEsprit conveys to us but rather these are most essential to the clients
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: