Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum market value going down?  (Read 994 times)
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

This is all because of strategy. We should not let the market dictate on what we should do with our monies. Instead, let us altogether dictate how the market should be by strategizing smartly as well. We should recognize the fact that the market can sustain a good value provided we give cumulative efforts that help its value flourish. If all investors know how to wittingly play the game just like in stock market, surely the values of cryptocurrencies will somehow stabilize. Nevertheless, I think it is still important to have it regulated in order for the price to very well stick to a safe range.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Crypto space is independent from specially any governments, then the price is fully relied on the market. This market is easily controlled by a person or groups which has abundant amount of money, there will be no protection at all to the crypto holders as it is purely market to control. Now Bitcoin and Etherium is in downtrend, it seems most probably from the rising price of last December was pumped by big worldclass group or persons since they know how easy to control the market by their capital until certain value. Now the price is downtrend most probably to reach certain value, the victims are holders who had been panic. They sold their crypto for loss to be bought by the big worldclass people or group at certain low value. What we can do just hold tightly now and follow the flow price later as I fully believe the price will reverse as the certain buyers want to make big profit.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

Because the market is still chaotic, things are still not stable. Bitcoins fall down and it seems that all other altcoins are also experiencing the same status. When market conditions are not good, many traders will stand still and wait for the market to return and therefore, the market capitalization of ETH and some other altcoins will decrease. However, some positive signs have appeared, hoping that the market will recover soon. This is just my opinion
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

The whole market was overpriced(easy to say now but that's the reality, it increased too fast) a lot of ICOs dumped their ETH and there was not enough demand, all the people bough tokens for it.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

It's because of all the currencies are going down and most importantly bitcoin. Bitcoin has the most market dominance so if it goes down most of the cryptocurrency goes down with that and at this time Ethereum is doing the same.
ExoticMotors

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

Everything follows bitcoin at the moment. Just as the dollar collapsing would effect other global currencies. When you trade in an environment where altcoins are involved this will happen the same way.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

The whole marketcap down dy by day because we have seen the market going too high last year and now is time to make some correction and consolidation. Its a normal move for the market especially crypto market which very vollatile. Crypto market movement is 10% per day and in crash day its possible to down or up 30%. High gain = high risk
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

If you haven't notice all of the cryptocurrencies are going down and right now and the market is currently on the bearish side. Now we can say that Ethereum is taking a lot of hit but other Altcoins as well as the King are way below their ATH. Look at Ripple which is now worth .50$. The market is scared right now to put their money to cryptocurrencies that is why a lot of them are pulling out their money keeping it safe by holding Fiat currency temporarily. But when the FUD is over as well as when cryptocurrencies look to have an attractive price people will start buying cryptocurrencies again. We must not worry about this stage of the market, we should even take advantage of the current situation right now.
I agree with your opinion sir, most of the investor are keeping safe their money from crypto to fiat currency. That is why most of the alt-coins are dropping, But i positively looking forward that this will end up and start to climb up in the upcoming months, Today is the best opportunity to invest:)

Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

Its not just ethereum, the general market cap is going down too... this is normal so there is nothing to worry about. Just remember that eventually there will be a bullish trend and after that bullish trend we shall see a bearish trend.
This is the game actually. Bitcoins don’t stay at one place and so are the other altcoins. No need to worry really because you must know things would be better in other days. Now, as the prices have been in dip since long time so this is the time when prices of bitcoins have to show some successful jumping feats because we need that desperately. People are so conscious about the prices now.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Some people believe and think whale are manipulating the market by selling lots of their coin to drive than the price so they can buy low. Mining Asic is another factor that might ve driving down the price. A lot of this mining gear are been produce and miners are dumping

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
It is going down just because the bitcoin is facing massive dump. The rest of the coins whether it is ethereum, neo or any other altcoin, they are completely relying on bitcoin for the rise in their market values. This is the major reason why you are observing downfall in the prices of ethereum too. This is not permanent at all, with the passage of some time, ethereum will rise following the leader of crypto market.
Yes, I agree. Because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency as many claim it, so when it is down the normal market reaction is down also. Bitcoin commands the cryptocurrency world. I do not know when other altcoin next to bitcoin will take over the throne to the leading bitcoin. But as of now, when the market is down it is because of bitcoin.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

Some people believe and think whale are manipulating the market by selling lots of their coin to drive than the price so they can buy low. Mining Asic is another factor that might ve driving down the price. A lot of this mining gear are been produce and miners are dumping

of course this is the situation you described, very handy for Bitcoin. This is what is happening today with Bitcoin on the market. But the etherium suffers because of the state of things on the market. The general decline of the market dumped all coins, including the etherium.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

Its not just ethereum, the general market cap is going down too... this is normal so there is nothing to worry about. Just remember that eventually there will be a bullish trend and after that bullish trend we shall see a bearish trend.
may be due to several reasons. but I think the current eth price drops due to the declining bitcoin price. well, the bitcoin price drops very far, and eth also follows it. altcoin falls due to both prices declining. I think like that.
The main reason is the one you have mentioned already. It is bitcoin that decides the future of altcoins. Mostly, altcoins also decrease whenever bitcoin stops moving forward and take one step backward. Few altcoins gain a tiny increment but those are not even bothered.

Bitcoin is the benchmark for altcoins. One it will soaring up, Ethereum would be doing the exact. Wait for the Crypto King to move and follow!
luckybar

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

It should start to recover for now back to 1k+, I believe bitmain dumped most of their asic mined eth and the scam ICOS already dumped as well.
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

It should start to recover for now back to 1k+, I believe bitmain dumped most of their asic mined eth and the scam ICOS already dumped as well.
This is a very usual thing. There is always up and down in prices like there is up and down in the ECG. If the ECG starts giving a straight line, it means death. Same thing follows in the market. If the prices stay steady for long, the attraction for investment will disappear. This is the time to invest that is why the prices are low. Besides, the demand for the ETH will slowly increase the value of ETH as well.

olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

I think that in the price of Ethereum a speculative superstructure was allowed. As soon as the ETH clears from it, you can see its real value. And it runs the risk of being substantially lower than the one that now exists.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

Ethereum this time last year was below $50! Ethereum has grown so much in just a space if one year. There will  naturally be some corrections before we begin to see another bull run on price of ethereum.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:57:23 AM

I see the market cap of Ethereum is going down day by day. Could someone explain what is really driving down? Is it due to market FUD or sth different.
This is due to the price fall in the bitcoin so other coin holders are also in panic and selling their coins and the reason is yeah FUD.BUt we don't know when the price will recover I hope this end month will be the recovery phase for crypto currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

For my thought, the reasons are the same as for bitcoin, market is unstable right now, so we can wait stupid things from it. I would rather hold my currencies for better times.
Like Bitcoin and other coins Ethereum is also going down due to its decrease in demand so that its value will must go down. Other coins for example alcoins are also going down but Bitcoin value id still very higher than all the other currencies and will recover and will regain its stability in the next few days as demand for it is increasing now and soon the value for Bitcoin will goes up.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

because the shaft and the center of the crypto is bitcoin then when the bitcoin price drops all altcoin including ethreum will come down as well. it is not possible when the bitcoin goes down but there is one altcoin that still exists growing steadily

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: