Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you willing to participate in group legal action to recover funds ?
Yes please, we have been scammed.
No,no, Steve is legit and will do the right thing.
Am not sure, I do not want to loose more money.
This was a scam, but I got my escrow thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: T13hydra - Thread Locked, Unofficial Disscusion  (Read 16000 times)
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 04:40:47 PM

Not all batch1 addresses were processed. I was left out too... So list send to JohnK was incomplete or just intentionally wrong so he could bought KNC...
Have you brought this up with johnk, I no this is not his fault (he can only work on info given) but I would be curious to compare the refund list provided by Steve without going through all the transactions on the block chain.

Its not really my position to ask for it as am not owed.
I contacted him 2 times but got no replay...

I'll be contacting John at some point too, when he makes time for his obligations, seems he's pretty tied up with who knows what right now.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:22:56 PM

No one has really replied about preparing the invoices and correspondence, but this stuff will be required wether we just use a European Payment Order or choose to take some other form of legal action. It might be that you don't feel comfortable passing this on to me, if this is the case, let me remind you that someone that has ran off with our funds has all of that information himself.

Perhaps I should provide my passport ect.. To John K for people's ease of mind?
Why would we complicate things for you. We(at lest I) are grateful you step out... How would you like to get them? I might miss this one... PDF and on a mail? If so can you tell use where. Maybe make a gmail or something just for this... Or PM...
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 07:31:26 PM

No one has really replied about preparing the invoices and correspondence, but this stuff will be required wether we just use a European Payment Order or choose to take some other form of legal action. It might be that you don't feel comfortable passing this on to me, if this is the case, let me remind you that someone that has ran off with our funds has all of that information himself.

Perhaps I should provide my passport ect.. To John K for people's ease of mind?
Why would we complicate things for you. We(at lest I) are grateful you step out... How would you like to get them? I might miss this one... PDF and on a mail? If so can you tell use where. Maybe make a gmail or something just for this... Or PM...

Thanks, it's hard to know if people will really want  to carry this through. I just checked in on the thread now to see if there was any activity. I'm really busy every day this week with my new job, so I can't put any extra hours into this until the weekend.

It's enough to copy and paste/save the correspondence out as a text file, I just though PDFs might be easier to organise.

Here's an email I made for this:

t13hydra.groupbuy.legal@gmail.com

Please forward  the aforementioned correspondence and also your invoice for your order if you bought via Steve's site.

Like I wrote before, this should only take me a few hours to collate and organise in a file to present to the lawyers in Romania, then they can give us an idea of their fees or the options  we have to structure our case for example they can get a percentage of anything retrieved, with appropriate caveats to incentivise the most retrieval realistic and possible.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 07:33:04 PM

Also, I've just made a copy of the current spreadsheet  of orders. I'll leave it open and unlocked in case there are any stragglers who wish to participate.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Lucko

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:43:50 PM

Sorry just notice this update... Will be sending you that shortly...
Lucko

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:20:07 PM

Send ti yesterday. I hope all is OK. If you need anything else let me know and I will send it...
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:03:11 PM

What are we up to now ? What are we going to do ?

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 08:36:45 PM

OracionSeis, please be patient. I'm a little busy to say the least, but I have not forgot about this. I don't want it to fizzle out.

As far as an update goes, a very small number have sent me details, I will reply to let people know I've got it, but collating may have to wait until next weekend depending on what I have on my plate next week. Hopefully I'll have a few hours to begin the collating process, work out a pipeline so I'll be able to add each submission as I receive them with minimal effort.

My guess is that it will take 2 weeks to a month to receive all the info from everyone. So things are moving slowly. Once it is all together I will contact the lawyers and get back to you guys with what they have to say.

I don't like using big fonts, but in case people miss it Smiley

Please email order invoice/receipts and correspondence with Steve with a summary of the interaction and result to the email here and fill in the googledoc linked below as well if you have not already.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au69mccTiKbldFdJRm9WS2RzVGliMG5JbnJMZUhyTWc&usp=sharing

Thanks for everyone's submissions so far, let's get the boring stuff out of the way so we can get on. Shoot me an email if your submission goes past 20, I think I only set the formula up to that on the sheet.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:25:01 PM

OracionSeis, please be patient. I'm a little busy to say the least, but I have not forgot about this. I don't want it to fizzle out.

As far as an update goes, a very small number have sent me details, I will reply to let people know I've got it, but collating may have to wait until next weekend depending on what I have on my plate next week. Hopefully I'll have a few hours to begin the collating process, work out a pipeline so I'll be able to add each submission as I receive them with minimal effort.

My guess is that it will take 2 weeks to a month to receive all the info from everyone. So things are moving slowly. Once it is all together I will contact the lawyers and get back to you guys with what they have to say.

I don't like using big fonts, but in case people miss it Smiley

Please email order invoice/receipts and correspondence with Steve with a summary of the interaction and result to the email here and fill in the googledoc linked below as well if you have not already.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au69mccTiKbldFdJRm9WS2RzVGliMG5JbnJMZUhyTWc&usp=sharing

Thanks for everyone's submissions so far, let's get the boring stuff out of the way so we can get on. Shoot me an email if your submission goes past 20, I think I only set the formula up to that on the sheet.

Have sent you an e-mail

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 10:49:35 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 07:46:52 PM by bigtimespaghetti

A note- I will note click on links in emails without any other text in it. Please attach a PDF or something similar. preferably with an explanation.

I've received very few emails, I know this is a slow process guys, but if we can't get the evidence together by the end of the month I can't see how we can move forward with any speed.

I'll be taking my limited legal action towards the end of February *edit* or the beginning of March. I do have my wedding in April, so it may be as late as the end of April if I'm bogged down  with work and planning. *end of edit* if we do not go forward with the solicitors and leaving this open for a few months if people want to go further than just typing into a spreadsheet.

This thread seems pretty dead to me now and I must admit how dissapointed I am at the lack of conviction by a lot of us to take this scam on.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Lucko

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:52:53 AM

Well how many responses did you get? We might set up deadline...
elektrax

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:50:05 AM

Hi.
I also typed me up at this spreadsheet, dunno if its maintained anymore.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApqxniIazmNidHdyMDZoQ3NhRVZkb0JuMGRBa0xqRHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I also signed the spreadsheet right up here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au69mccTiKbldFdJRm9WS2RzVGliMG5JbnJMZUhyTWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

If there is enough money in this, I know some really *really* bad people who would take a cut to get as much back as we can. I am not talking about internet-ragers.

1%.
Say no more.

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:51:03 AM

4-5 responses.

A deadline would be a good idea. Let's say by the end of the month. Feb 28th will be a cut off for people willing to participate in group legal action. This may or may not involve solicitors, this is still undecided.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:53:37 AM

Hi.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApqxniIazmNidHdyMDZoQ3NhRVZkb0JuMGRBa0xqRHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I also signed the spreadsheet right up here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au69mccTiKbldFdJRm9WS2RzVGliMG5JbnJMZUhyTWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

If there is enough money in this, I know some really *really* bad people who would take a cut to get as much back as we can. I am not talking about internet-ragers.

1%.
Say no more.

Thanks for the support, can you please send the details requested to the email from a few pages back too?

I'm not sure what you're intimating, but as long as the process is legal I would be happy to consider it. Please email me the details and I'll try to get back to you by tonight.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
southerngentuk (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:25:29 PM

Hi.

1%.
Say no more.

Thanks for the support, can you please send the details requested to the email from a few pages back too?

I'm not sure what you're intimating, but as long as the process is legal I would be happy to consider it. Please email me the details and I'll try to get back to you by tonight.

There is nothing Illegal with a knock on the door.  Wink

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
elektrax

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:38:09 PM

Well, if he is living the good life with a garage full of mining gear that we paid for, it's morally correct to seize it. Forget the romanian police, they dont give a shit. he's romanian right? people knows where he lives (most likely)

has anyone tried physically tracking him ? can anybody prove that he received the chips ? and that the boards were manufactured locally, as he said?

is there any pictures of the rigs? or did he just convert it all into fiat and moved to beverly hills?

BTC: 1G6Fc3sWL9E9DShfitjQvP2SGXvNLbqzGz | GP: GdTPHPNRV6P49mtW6Bc8kFBvRx4oofx4eX
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 03:08:39 PM

Well, if he is living the good life with a garage full of mining gear that we paid for, it's morally correct to seize it. Forget the romanian police, they dont give a shit. he's romanian right? people knows where he lives (most likely)

has anyone tried physically tracking him ? can anybody prove that he received the chips ? and that the boards were manufactured locally, as he said?

is there any pictures of the rigs? or did he just convert it all into fiat and moved to beverly hills?

There was one member that was in Romania, don't think he's chimed in for a while.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
southerngentuk (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:12:02 AM

I can not confirm that he received them, but I have a very reliable PM that confirms 800+ chips where sent to him.
I shall not post it publicly but if you want to see then PM me.

I am not aware of any manufacturing but there was a shady character trying to sell 1k Avalon chips here in the forums.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
elektrax

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:54:24 PM

As far as I know, there was a smaller electronics manufacturing factory nearby his home. I think i have a PM somewhere with how much each board would cost to manufacture there and there was a sample too, im pretty sure. there was some back and forth with the exact print card measuring.

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 05:58:43 PM

As far as I know, there was a smaller electronics manufacturing factory nearby his home. I think i have a PM somewhere with how much each board would cost to manufacture there and there was a sample too, im pretty sure. there was some back and forth with the exact print card measuring.

This and the contact of the manufacturer would be really helpful from a legal and following up standpoint. Would you mind digging it up please?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█