Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next good ICO?  (Read 2666 times)
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?
I don' recommend any project at this time because I'm not sure will introduce you a good project. I have participated in several recent ICOs and have almost no profit margin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lophuong

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

Sparkster makes it easy to create apps, connects to popular services like Salesforce, Twitter, Slack, and Instagram, and doesn't require programming knowledge - just a curiosity and a problem to solve. ilove sparkster I am very confident
http://sparkster.me/try?r=9dHUN3iB
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculetand

You can also check  website and  the  community. And  what's  really important  you understand whitepaper what's the purpose of the ICO. It's not easy  to find  ICO   nowadays but  you can also consider Bounty Manager because known manager  handles legit  bounty campaign. Watch  youtube  video if there's  a video available  for you to understand well. Good  ico  is always updated in ther room  last  but noit   what's happening to the ico,
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

Congratulation!!!! MVP get 2.25 ETH ROI.
The next good ICOs will be:
- Blockcloud
- Nucypher
- nOS
- NEX
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

I don' recommend any project at this time because I'm not sure will introduce you a good project. I have participated in several recent ICOs and have almost no profit margin.

do you participate in seele(8x), or pchain(2x now-4.5x week ago)
even now there are good projects

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

If you are looking about the tokens go hurry and sign up for bookiepro.fun you will be able to get the 10000 tokens for sign up itself. I advice you do it and go to bet and make the money mate. I know this is little irrelevent then the expected query here.
Fact and conclusion finally we need to tokens right. So bookiepro would be a right place for it.
You are looking about the good ICO you can look about the MB8 or 1FOX exchange ICO project. These both I feel they are doing good in promotion and other things bro.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

to date, I observe that another very promising project XYO and I hope that it will be as good as the pundi X. The fact is that despite the general decline of the market, PundiX showed a 30% growth after the distribution of tokens.

HELLO EVERYONE.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

A great ICO and more than that, a dICO is #Blocnation.

Their project aims to facilitate the participation of the people to public events such as concerts, Tomorrowlands and other festivals that have a closed area within you can buy goods. They have a cool idea of a bracelet charged with their own token, BNTN, that will be used as a mean of payment for the services or products within the closed area of the event.
That is great as the project is already active since two years ago, facilitates a lot all the process and makes use of the blockchain in a fast, secure and mutual payment.
Think about it this way: if they can sign up a contract for an event such as Tomorrowland? That will be huge and will have enormous demand.
In a way, they also help increase the adoption towards the cryptocurrencies as a lot of people will start using the tokens by only participating at an event such as a music festival.
Think about the oportunities.
Their ICO is still on, check their website at: https://blocnation.io/

Stay safe!

Colmandan618

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

I think Sonder gonna be the next one
nagita slav

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

Thanks gan, I'm also new here may be able to exchange thoughts, because basically we all need each other
cryptozombie14

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

Have anyone here heard about menlo.one? I had been reading a lot of comments about this ICO, I have researched about it and their concept is very good and on-point. What do you guys think about their project?
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

Congratulation!!!! MVP get 2.25 ETH ROI.
The next good ICOs will be:
- Blockcloud
- Nucypher
- nOS
- NEX

Seems you like NEO projects, in that case i would also suggest looking at spotcoin. Basically they will be creating an online and OTC exchange as well as a payment gateway. The core of it however is that they will allow crypto to fiat trading which could become really important especially given the uncertainty around tether right now. They will also be giving 51% of their exchange fees out as dividends so should be a good source for passive income. Also recently they had their pre-sale which sold out in less than 2 hours so there is a good bit of interest and hype about the project. any ways check it out here : https://www.spotcoin.com/

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:15:55 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:24:02 PM by PROTO_Token

throw a dart

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

I know a project worth investing now. It will be listed immediately after the ICO, in July. Minimal profit 100 -150% (for short-term investments).
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."

30 000 MMT = 1 ETH

Address Mammoth ICO contract
0x48d14cbDb5c6ffbc32762D76B32f5e35e2A7D3d3

END Mammoth ICO June 29, 2018 23:00

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 04:02:14 AM by Hillthy

Looking for a good ico right now is difficult. It includes many elements and components to define ico as well. Ideas, devs and marketing, should also pay attention to the process of community development. These are the criteria that help me choose an ico. Take care of my wonderful project as an offer.
https://cryptosolartech.org/es/
edgar2808

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

The next good ico would be Eloncity. They already have the product, target market and a professional team. If you invested sucessfully in Merculet then you should have a look at Eloncity because they have the same marketing partner!
https://eloncity.io/
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

A good Ico is profitable and can make us a millionaire, but we also have to be prepared with all the risks. Ico is trusted and proven to pay so that our assets can be multiplied from before, in my opinion it is bitcoin and also ethereum.
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Check up Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Sonder is the best at this moment
Alex Farber

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

Check up Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform.

Btw, I was advised by one good trader to check up this Cryptics. I think it worth attention if so many people write about this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: