Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Crypto Academy - Crypto Education MUST be FREE!!  (Read 217 times)
cryptoaims (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:21:07 PM

Appreciate your work and effort for this free course for beginners to learn about bitcoin. The site looks very good and user friendly and I really like your motto "to give something back to the community". Well, it can be one stop place for newbies to learn although I haven't read some of the information provided on your site as I need to create an account in order to start the free course. Anyway, thanks for providing a good place to help the community.

We are asking just for email because we are making a secure login system on which we will be able to implement many different thing. We are developing some very useful tools for crypto traders..

We will appreciate some feedback on our cryptocurrency course:  https://cryptoaims.net/course/free-complete-cryptocurrency-course/
and our Crypto Trading course: https://cryptoaims.net/course/complete-cryptocurrency-trading-course/

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoaims (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:28:13 PM

Hi guys, we are creating a totally free crypto educational platform for beginners and people who want to learn how to trade or how to safely invest in cryptocurrencies.

We believe developers and people from crypto space developing products only for themselves or for people from that industry. We need to reach new people and give them the most relevant and updated information for FREE! 

Please check out our page and our Cryptocurrency and Trading course and give us feedback so we can improve: https://cryptoaims.net

If you know someone who wants to learn about crypto we will appreciate recommending our courses.

"We are on the mission to get the knowledge from people who have it to the people who need it so that we can live in a more successful world!"

Smiley
The website looks pretty decent to me. Whats missing is the content of the course. I think the content of the only available course is way too less than it should be.
Try adding more valuable content to the course and then advertise the website. You would probably get more clicks if there is more valuable content on your site.
Also try to maintain an edge by providing downloadable study materials or something that people won't get on other websites.

We are doing the best we can and i believe our content is extraordinary! Did you take both of our courses? We have almost 100 FREE high-quality lessons and we just launched our site.  Take time read all lessons and give us feedback on content.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:27:03 PM

It's great to see that there are some people out there that are willing to spend their time and effort to create something that's really going to help people and even better, that's all for free. Your website looks very professional and your courses seem to be pretty good especially because they are free. I see you covered a lot of topics and questions that every beginner asks himself and I'm sure it will help more people educate themselves better about cryptocurrency.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:53:23 AM

I am sure that this site can be helping a lot know more and get acquainted with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Education is always the one that can make Bitcoin get into massive adoption. Education can stop people to get into wrong speculation and put them on solid ground as we are creating the future of finance and money. I am happy to see a site like this helping people especially the newbies. "CryptoAims provides free cryptocurrency, blockchain and trading education for everyone."
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 04:33:37 PM

You have done a great thing thinking about such an amazing idea. This will in no doubt help reach out to more people who are really yet to understand how crypto works as there are so many persons who have really heard about crypto and bitcoin without really getting full details about it. With this crypto academy, people can get first hand information and am sure this will no doubt attract investors since they will be moved to invest after getting information about crypto from the crypto academy.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
cryptoaims (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:33:20 AM

You have done a great thing thinking about such an amazing idea. This will in no doubt help reach out to more people who are really yet to understand how crypto works as there are so many persons who have really heard about crypto and bitcoin without really getting full details about it. With this crypto academy, people can get first hand information and am sure this will no doubt attract investors since they will be moved to invest after getting information about crypto from the crypto academy.

Thanks for your feedback. We are also developing some great tools for crypto traders. Does anyone knows some very good programmer which can help us with this? All recommendations are welcome!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: