Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia has legalized the Cryptorubl and digital money  (Read 173 times)
AnnaGeraMsk (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

Russia legalized the Cryptoruble and digital money, Today stumbled upon a law that from May 1, 2018 the law will begin to act that Russia equated all digital money to the ruble! How will this affect Bitcoin and other altcoyins?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

This is very good news and decisions by creating a law on crypto, which I think will be influenced by the rise in the price of bitcoin and altcoins.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

This is great if it really happens, and with the many exchanges or transactions with Russia's digital currency authorization, I'm sure it will have a good impact on the rise in bitcoin and altcoins.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

I don't think it will have much of an effect on another cryptos tbh, but good for Russia for stepping up to the plate I guess? Have mixed feelings about public and private blockchains, but I guess time will tell all and reveal the truth behind the making of this coin. One thing I will say though, is I think this puts pressure on other nations to compete in a way and I think that is a net positive.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:48:04 AM

Yes, I also read it and that the president signed a decree) to the reaction of the world community)
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:37:05 AM

The young man I live in Russia and I for some reason didn't hear about such law)
The summit g20 consisted and there it has been told that the cryptocurrency isn't money and therefore it can't pay official services
AnnaGeraMsk (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

The young man I live in Russia and I for some reason didn't hear about such law)
The summit g20 consisted and there it has been told that the cryptocurrency isn't money and therefore it can't pay official services

look at the law number 424632-7, on the Internet there, you can find it freely available I think you will find it interesting to read in your native language)
totktonuzen123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

It seems to me that it is very direct it will not affect, if for example they legalized bitcoin, it would be much more sensational. It is possible that the cost will grow a little bit because people will see in this a stronger currency, as well as in bitcoines and not just investments. But time will tell.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Is a great move in the right direction I wish other countries will also follow suit too as that will give room for wider acceptance and  usage of the cryptocurrency and blockchain as the digital bank and the secondary currency in such countries, this will also affect the cryptocurrency market positively because confidence is being build in the heart of the people since the government is involved in it.
mansilkroad

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

I'm not a big fan of cryptocurrencies made by goverments. It has nothing in common with decentralisation. No Cryptorubl can outdo the real Bitcoin.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

Russia legalized the Cryptoruble and digital money, Today stumbled upon a law that from May 1, 2018 the law will begin to act that Russia equated all digital money to the ruble! How will this affect Bitcoin and other altcoyins?

https://www.ccn.com/putins-orders-russias-digital-law-bill-wont-recognize-crypto-payments/  
Putin’s Orders: Russia’s ‘Digital Law’ Bill Won’t Legalize Crypto Payments May 17-2018

https://oncryptolive.com/2018/05/17/russias-wont-legalize-crypto-payments/   May 17-2018
Russia’s State Duma Committee on State Construction was scheduled to hold the first reading of amendments to the country’s civil code pertaining to digital currency today, but is not expected to make digital currency a legitimate method of payment, according to Izvestia, the news portal of the Ministry of Information Technologies.
I could not find some recent link / news over the  issue.

If there is some news please provide latest link.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: