Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why you must buy Trade.io tokens. if you want 500x  (Read 84 times)
Batumbu (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

We are finally into the launching week of trade.io trading platform and this are so of the many reasons why you should buy more trade.io tokens and hold.

Trade.io has a very low supply of it's tokens which is just under 220m tokens compared to it's counterparts which have over a Billion in circulation. This greatly helps stimulate the price growth of the token as after it's being launched, the demand will definitely skyrocket because the supply is fixed and most investors have all summited their tokens to the liquidity pool reducing the circulating supply even more.

The second thing I always look for before I invest in a token is the team behind it and when it comes to team commitment and expertise, Trade.io team is second to none in the industry as they continue to put in a lot of work in perfecting the already brilliant project and you can find them very active to reply to your queries almost immediately on any social media platform which you can possibly think off. In this business, transparency of work in progress and team is key and trade.io has that fixed and I ask my self just what will hinder such a project and the answer is nothing.

Experienced traders can bare with me that the idea of the liquidity pool developed by trade.io to reward it's community members is second to none in the industry and we just haven't seen anything of it's kind before. It is one of the most innovative ways to engage and reward people who believe in the project and make community members feel like actual shareholders of the company. The list of things can go on and on from carefully selected airdrops for holders and much more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baonguyen

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

I buyed TIO tokens in ico. When eth price is 440 ( can't remember ). After ico the price down day by day and they dont do anything for better. Maybe i'm wrong when trust them. Trust the plan and very cool domain :trade.io.
U think roi 500x ?! Wake up. They just talk talk and dont show any real work. I dont think they can build an exchange. Btw u must forget higher roi than x10. Dont say something not true. X500 ?! In your dream ! mate.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

Out of ALL the 100+ exchange coins, only Binance Coin and arguably KuCoin Shares have succeeded. All other constantly bleed and drain after hype or ICO ends. What makes Trade.io different? Hint: it's not
ramarianz

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

Out of ALL the 100+ exchange coins, only Binance Coin and arguably KuCoin Shares have succeeded. All other constantly bleed and drain after hype or ICO ends. What makes Trade.io different? Hint: it's not

for correction.bibox its included,

but for TIO it's seems not will going well on my opinion
we know on coin market data already have 11835 market, how TIO will growing fast also fight with top 10 market.
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

I do not think that it would go for 500x especially since it would be a security token hence they would be probably want to avoid being a pump and dump.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

I think it is not enough to rely on the investment base you said. Many better teams are more professional than this, you are talking about the x500. Currently, the x500 is no different from the Arabian Night. So if you have already invested in this project, then I suggest you not to be too greedy. If you haven't invested yet, you can do more research before making a decision.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

We are finally into the launching week of trade.io trading platform and this are so of the many reasons why you should buy more trade.io tokens and hold.

Trade.io has a very low supply of it's tokens which is just under 220m tokens compared to it's counterparts which have over a Billion in circulation. This greatly helps stimulate the price growth of the token as after it's being launched, the demand will definitely skyrocket because the supply is fixed and most investors have all summited their tokens to the liquidity pool reducing the circulating supply even more.

The second thing I always look for before I invest in a token is the team behind it and when it comes to team commitment and expertise, Trade.io team is second to none in the industry as they continue to put in a lot of work in perfecting the already brilliant project and you can find them very active to reply to your queries almost immediately on any social media platform which you can possibly think off. In this business, transparency of work in progress and team is key and trade.io has that fixed and I ask my self just what will hinder such a project and the answer is nothing.

Experienced traders can bare with me that the idea of the liquidity pool developed by trade.io to reward it's community members is second to none in the industry and we just haven't seen anything of it's kind before. It is one of the most innovative ways to engage and reward people who believe in the project and make community members feel like actual shareholders of the company. The list of things can go on and on from carefully selected airdrops for holders and much more

to be honest guys, if trading platform from trade.io will release , I think there's no significant different especially "the price". that's not easy if you hope the price will be 500x in near time , its Impossible. it will take a time. and what's a value if we trade on their platform then the others ?

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

Don't count on 500x. When you are blinded by greed and imagine that you will get rich overnight, the facts tell us that investment is a skill that can add value to our assets, not a way of getting rich overnight. If you are pursuing a 500x return, I don't think this is a healthy mentality.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

How many trading platform that we currently have in market and we can count on our finger who managed to succeed also in that list Kucoin and Binance the only trading platform who manage to double the coin price. So saying 500% profit is delusional unless you have another thing to offer that Kucoin and Binance doesn't have. I'm not saying that trade.io is also same with those past trading platform who failed but saying 500% profit is not really the right thing to hype your coin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: